Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-01-2011, 02:59 PM
Heir Apparent

When is the church wedding?

Old 07-01-2011, 03:02 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAtlanta View Post
Well, I'd like to welcome all the pessimists and naysayers to just trash this wedding.

Are your lives so wretched that you either can't keep quiet or want to spoil it for us who are interested.

You folks are like thorns on a rose.
no need to be disrespectful WE CAN AGREE TO DISAGREE no need for that we all has something to say if you dont like it move one??? let get back on topic.
i love caroline and charlotte outfit my best so far, charlotte is a true beauty i cannot wait to see her wedding.

Old 07-01-2011, 03:03 PM
Nobility

I adore little Princess Alexandra,she has so much poised for a lil lady!

Congratulations to the bride and groom!
Old 07-01-2011, 03:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Tomorrow at 5pm, I think.
Old 07-01-2011, 03:04 PM
Heir Apparent

I am not being disrespectful in any way. I was on topic and truth is never out of place.
Serene Highness

Quote:
Well, I'd like to welcome all the pessimists and naysayers to just trash this wedding.

Are your lives so wretched that you either can't keep quiet or want to spoil it for us who are interested.

I agree.
Like I said: Most people still seem gaga about the British wedding.

Oh, and can I just say that all the women looked just gorgeous. Charlene, Caroline, Stephanie, Charlotte, Pauline, Alexandra. I'm jealous of their genes, truly.
Imperial Majesty

Quote:

I have always thought that this was a discussion board where you can say your opinion. The weddings - and royal weddigs especially - are lovely to watch, people in love, beautiful clothes, the relatives of the married couple are happy for them. While watching at the photos, Albert´s sisters and their children look all very sad, cold and angry in most of the photos.
Old 07-01-2011, 03:06 PM
Heir Apparent

I give up. What I said was my opinion.
Old 07-01-2011, 03:08 PM
Nobility

I've just notice that Camille 's earrings are Chanel.
Léonard de Vinci
Old 07-01-2011, 03:11 PM
Courtier

I just watched the whole thing and I have to say, all those people who feel this was just a cold, emotionless business deal obviously haven't seen the entire thing.

Did anyone else notice how Princess Alexandra's face lit up when she saw her uncle walking in? It was cute. Clearly the couple were both a bit nervous (wouldn't you be when it is a very official thing and everyone is watching your every move?) and reserved but I'm used to seeing people act like that. In official situations my family acts similar to the people I saw on the throne room; trying to remain composed and not to cry during emotional moments (perhaps reminiscing those who have passed and not there to witness it), some crying a bit and then the happy smiles.
Think about what Prince Rainier and Princess Grace looked like in their wedding? They both seemed very solemn and weren't exactly smiling. Is someone saying they did not love each other? Not everyone is quick to express their feelings, people are different as are the customs in different countries.

Let's just give this couple a chance. I am perhaps an old romantic but that is how I feel. Cannot wait for tomorrow!
Old 07-01-2011, 03:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Whew...The Princess Charlene. That has a nice ring to it. After the honeymoon, I expect her current events to be as long as my arm.
Old 07-01-2011, 03:45 PM
Royal Highness

Awwwwww Steph

Nephews
Old 07-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Administrator

While everyone is certainly entitled to their opinions, both negative and positive.....the nastiness and the snarky comments need to stop. They will be DELETED going forward.

Zonk
Monaco Forums Moderator

Old 07-01-2011, 03:48 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Stephanie is best dressed and she got emotional during the ceremony. Caroline looked like she was ready to go to a garden party, sorry to say & Charlotte looked like she was ready to walk off her yacht for dinner.

Charlene looks so much like her mother, greta to finally see her, looked very elegant.
Do we know who one of the best lady was? Was she a friend of her's and is she S.African or French?
Old 07-01-2011, 03:50 PM
Nobility

The JM Jarre Concert is about to start :

Mariage Princier Live on USTREAM: The Official Streaming channel to discover the latest videos and live contents from the Princely Wedding of H.S.H. Prince...
Old 07-01-2011, 03:50 PM
Imperial Majesty

Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/fashiontv#p/u/0/B1pXXAQyM7c

Old 07-01-2011, 03:52 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian View Post
They all look great. Charlene is amazing, very beautiful ...

Photos: La Famille Princière de Monaco: Congratulations
I don't like P. Caroline's shoes... They absolutely don't match with the solemnity of the dress, neither with the gaiety of the hat ( although they look quite confortable !
Old 07-01-2011, 03:55 PM
Serene Highness

When they say oui, the crowd cheers outside and Albert and Charlene blow eachother a kiss. That was cute.
I can't with people who thought this was cold. Princess Caroline and Stephanie will probably not agree, judging from their faces.
Old 07-01-2011, 03:56 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Whew...The Princess Charlene. That has a nice ring to it. After the honeymoon, I expect her current events to be as long as my arm.
LOL! I agree! I also agree that everyone has the right to "voice" their opinions about the Grimaldi family. The endless flowery, sugary comments from people buying into all this is fine - that's their opinion. But there's a flip side to all of this.
Old 07-01-2011, 03:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

I'm happy they're happy. I thought Charlene's outfit for the civil wedding was very beautiful, and I'm curious to see what her wedding gown for tomorrow's religious ceremony looks like.

"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "