Nobility

Princess Stéphanie and daughter Pauline going to J.M Jarre's Concert:

Pr Steph and Pauline with Louis behind

Pauline smiling

Pr Steh and Pauline here and here

Léonard de Vinci
Old 08-03-2011, 08:41 AM
Heir Apparent

I have to admit I was surprised that, at the Jarre concert, Stephanie was very jolly and friendly.
But that was before the Religious Ceremony where she let her feelings out.
I feel sorry for her ..... having to share her brother (and mainstay) with someone else.

Old 08-03-2011, 09:25 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

There is not only one way to interpret her tears at the civil and religious wedding, as it's been mentioned before
they can also be interpreted of tears of emotion as to the ceremony and tears of happiness as to the fact that
her brother has finally found his princess.

Whatever the right interpretation may be, we have to be careful to not take one of them as ultimate fact.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:32 AM
Heir Presumptive

I don't know if anyone noticed this but on the news they showed Albert and Charlene walking out of the church. They zoomed in as Albert was saying "Won't you give me a kiss?". Just wondering if anyone else saw that.
Old 08-03-2011, 12:28 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincess5 View Post
I don't know if anyone noticed this but on the news they showed Albert and Charlene walking out of the church. They zoomed in as Albert was saying "Won't you give me a kiss?". Just wondering if anyone else saw that.
Did he really say this, did you read his lips?
I couldn't see it. He was talking a lot but I never could "read" what he was saying!
What did Charlene answer?
Old 08-03-2011, 03:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smush
Did he really say this, did you read his lips?
I couldn't see it. He was talking a lot but I never could "read" what he was saying!
What did Charlene answer?
I can't remember what channel I saw it on but they zoomed in on Albert and it did look like he said it. Charlene put her head down, she really didn't say anything:)
Old 08-03-2011, 03:51 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincess5 View Post
I saw the wedding live on Euronews and recorded both parts of the coverage (the actual ceremony and thereafter the drive down to Monaco and the little chapel to lay the bouquet).
I can confirm (having heard the words my very self) that when Albert and Charlene came out of the little chapel, Albert asked Charlene: "Shall we give them a kiss?" Presumably because of the noise of the crowds she didn't hear him and moments later he repeated the question "Shall we give them a kiss?". At this point, Charlene blew a kiss to the crowds with her arm outstretched. Albert then said "No, I mean us!" At which point they did indeed kiss.
Old 08-04-2011, 04:45 AM
Courtier

Yes I remember this moment but in the videos I can find the cameras are too far away.
Do you have a link please?
Old 08-04-2011, 05:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacknch View Post
I saw the wedding live on Euronews and recorded both parts of the coverage (the actual ceremony and thereafter the drive down to Monaco and the little chapel to lay the bouquet).
I can confirm (having heard the words my very self) that when Albert and Charlene came out of the little chapel, Albert asked Charlene: "Shall we give them a kiss?" Presumably because of the noise of the crowds she didn't hear him and moments later he repeated the question "Shall we give them a kiss?". At this point, Charlene blew a kiss to the crowds with her arm outstretched. Albert then said "No, I mean us!" At which point they did indeed kiss.
yes i remember the video very nice

this parts i remeber

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Old 08-04-2011, 08:31 AM
Super Moderator

Well done for posting the video Burzg!
Old 08-04-2011, 09:39 AM
Nobility

Why is Charlene styled as Charlene, HSH, Princess of Monaco?
Grace wasn't styled this way or did Rainier make Grace a princess in her own right or was it just how the press styled her as they did with Diana
Old 08-04-2011, 09:52 AM
Heir Apparent

I do believe that upon her marriage, Charlene became a princess in her own right, as did Grace. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please.
Old 08-04-2011, 09:54 AM
Heir Apparent

She is styled Her Serene Highness Princess Charlene of Monaco.

In French: Son Altesse Sérénissime la Princesse Charlène de Monaco.
Old 08-04-2011, 01:15 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzg View Post
yes i remember the video very nice

this parts i remeber

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
THX for posting the video. Even though I couldn't read his lips
I just love this moment!
Old 08-06-2011, 06:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

Hello,
My summer holidays are finished, fine time with sun and baths on the strand of the South of France, of course, I was in Monaco for the concert of J ean Michel Jarre and I was among the people at the Sainte Devote church to applause the brides, I made many photos;
I visited the two shows' one about the courts of Europa, it is very interessing and the one about the princely wedding, there are many people which visit it. people which are of europa, english, french of course, german, people of the eastcountry . The most visited are the car, the wonderfull tiara and the dress of the Princesscharlene, there are photos which are not published and which are the official photos taken after the civil wedding and the religious wedding in the palace
Old 08-06-2011, 07:09 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Welcome back, melina premiere! Great to hear that you've had such a good time and the chance to attend
that many events and exhibitions - must have been really exciting. What other unpublished pics have you
been able to see?
When Albert and Charlene have visited the wedding exhibitions there was one photo in the hallway where
the couple posed with their witness and best man after the civil wedding - any more interesting family/friends
pics? And has there been a accompanying book for the wedding exhibition?
Old 08-06-2011, 08:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

there are two big photos of the bride taken in the salon of the Glace, after the religious wedding. I think one will be the official photoof the princes of Monaco, there are of course those taken at the palace after the civil wedding'the couple alone and with the witness,(I never saw these photos in the media) and many during the gala with all the princes and princesses.There will be soon a book about the exposition next month. Of course, there is a small book which said where we could watch the dresses, the sets which decorated the tables and so, for me, the tiara was the most beautiful thing I never saw. ( I never saw tiaras in my life,a part on the newspapers, it is the first time, I saw one.) I think the tiaras of the english or europeens princess are also very beautiful.For my granddaughters it was a wonderfull exposition.and a fine moment to watch this.
Old 08-06-2011, 08:54 AM
Courtier

I found two photos of the Jean-Michel Jarre evening which I haven't seen before!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1JFa8O7cKj...lxgFvzsGyl.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QrV5l3Y4hT...DOPyjgtRZl.jpg
Old 08-06-2011, 03:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

I like the first photo, the couple was more relaxed after the civil wedding than at the moment of the religious wedding. I watched the interview of the couple on the channel on euronews, it was just before the beginning of the concert of Jean Micel Jarre, they were very happy
Old 08-06-2011, 05:33 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

When Albert and Charlene have visited the wedding exhibitions there was one photo in the hallway where
the couple posed with their witness and best man after the civil wedding - any more interesting family/friends
pics? And has there been a accompanying book for the wedding exhibition?
There were no books or even a single postcard I'm hopeful these may follow. In Monaco I couldn't see any postcards of the couple yet which really surprises me as most souvenir shops in Monaco have been selling postcards of members of the Royal Family for years & the one of Albert is a little outdated! There are quite a few nice souvenir magazines from the wedding in the newsagents, but I am hoping there will be an official book.
I took quite a few photos of the photos at the exhibition( if you get my meaning) & pics of the wedding gown & tiara, I will post them shortly once I have got round to uploading them from my camera.