Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock: Church Wedding - July 2, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Duchess and Duc of Luxemburg :~)
Sarkozy arriving in his car.

OMG, there's Guillaume, he's red hot & sweating, the heat must be unbearable, lol. :lol:

And ahhh his parents just entered, lovely. :)

Why they are wearing cocktail dresses. There was dress code?. Will be a gala dinner where we can see guests wearings evening gowns?

I heard that they asked the guests to wear hats to the ceremony and gala for the wedding banquet

Victoria looks so lovely in that very feminine style, I like the colour. She and Daniel are such a great couple. Maxima looked great in her usual style. Caroline has a too big hat again. Mette Marit looks lovely as always, but boring. Mary´s hat/headpiece is not good, and the colour of her dress isn´t becoming. Silvia looked good.

The King & Queen of Sweden look FAB per usual. :heart:

ETA: WOW!!!! Just got a good look at Charlene's brothers, they are both GORGEOUS HANDSOME FOXES! WOW!!!!

It is open air...

The Courtyard is covered and could very easily be equipped with Air Conditioning...

Queen Silvia wearing hot pink, if anyone knows how to dress it's her!

Queen Paola wearing the diamond necklace, that she wore as a tiara in her younger days.

Sarkozy arriving alone and he's the last guest, he's sitting next to Queen Paola of Belgium. After 2 mi 30' it will be PA...

Last edited:
I LOVE Guillaume. He always looks so happy. :ROFLMAO:

Oh, and now Sarkozy. Carla, where are you?

Last edited:
Nicolas Sarkozy arriving and receiving a great applause from the crowd, even though he didn't bother to wear morning dress.

It seems a lot of chairs over on the side are actually empty? What a shame....

Procession of the Clergy, they're leaving from the palace chapel at this moment!

Paul Schmitt, President of Hungary who is chatting with Sarkozy now.

Alexandra von Hannover seems to be enjoying herself!
Yesterday Charlene arrived last

With open doors? How should they cool down?

The door is very small in comparison to the size of the room, AC would still work, just like when I leave my bedroom door open and the AC on and my room still gets cooled.

Albert is late! Tsk Tsk Tsk, he was suppose to be there at 5 minutes to 5, shame on you Prince Albert! ;)

Pauline is the only one in the family who don't wear pink.

The Groom Albert of Monaco in white !!!!!!!

and Charlène in a stunning white stain duchess wedding gown from Armani Privé collection with her father!!!!

PRINCE ALBERT!!!!! Looking very good in the white suit actually! He's greeting msgr. Barsi at the moment.

Here comes the bridegroom! He looks really good!Or is it my nepotism towards uniforms... lol

Prince Albert chatting with the Archbishop of Monaco.

Albert looks good. But don't like the outfit- he looks like a captain of a cruise ship. I wish he would have worn his official uniform with his medals.

Back
Top Bottom