Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock: Church Wedding - July 2, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She dated PA?!! Thought they were only friends?
Yes he did. She was his girlfriend from 1995 til 1997. PA copied PW's wedding plan. He invited some ex -girlfriends to his wedding. Isn't is wonderful? Just enjoy the show...:lol:

Last edited:
Marie wearing a nude coloured dress with a big and magnificent hat!

Ah, now begins the glorious music, time to sit back, relax, and enjoy the strains...bliss....

Princess Lalla Meriem and her stunning daughter Lalla Soukaina :~) they are wearing stunning caftans

Prince Laurent and Princess Claire. She wear a pale pink outfit

thanks for the welcome! a bit easier, I'd say.....( if you can see around some of those hats!)

OMG, Princess Michael of Kent with her dashing husband! :heart: Also they just showed C-P and Madeline arriving together.

Prince and Princess Michael of Kent, loving all the attention and Glamour! Madeleine looks beautiful, if I must say, true elegance! The Countess of Wessex is wearing a huge hat and looks nice from what I saw.

Princess Victoria of Sweden and her husband, Prince Daniel

Victoria and Daniel...wow! Love the music.

Victoria's hair looks a bit windswept!
mette-marit wearing her signature colour!

Prince Haakon and Princess Mette-Marit of Norway

Victoria looked really cool, but elegant at the same time. Guillaume had to go in the car alone, he needs to get a gf! :(
Mette Marit was wearing something light and she looked okay.

Mary in Blue and a tan hat, very nice, very elegant, very typical Mary!

Mette-Marit - stunning!!!

Mary with a satellite headpiece & Fred with a colourful waistcoat.

Darn, I missed Victoria & Daniel & Guillaume. I gotta start paying more attention, lol. :D

Yes some photos! My link is not working.

Missing the whole thing.

Help :sad:

The Wittstock's have arrived

The casiraghi's

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlene's family and Ernst August of Hannover's sons

Charlottes outfit looks horrible...

Victorias hairstyle looked horrible, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Casiraghi's arriving now, Charlotte looking very nice, but her hat is more like a headband, it's strange.

Mathilde looks nice in blue leaving the hotel now.

Princess Steph and Caroline..
Oh my god terrible dress. Caroline!!!

Steph and Caro with the kids

Stephanie in no hat, surprise surprise! Caroline in a huge hat, looking better than she did yesterday but still not stunning. :/

You can't see where Marie's dress is ending and the skin is starting, it is all one colour...

Back
Top Bottom