Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock: Church Wedding - July 2, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Isn't the groom suppose to lift the viel. I never saw the bride whip her veil back like that.

What a beautiful ceremony this is! The bride is stunning. Albert and Charlene show their love for each other in the lighter moments. The setting is great. And I've never seen so many well dressed ladies!

What a beautiful ceremony this is! The bride is stunning. Albert and Charlene show their love for each other in the lighter moments. The setting is great. And I've never seen so many well dressed ladies!
Then you haven't watched many European royal weddings. lol

titiromi said:
Have you notice that Andrea kisses Camille?

The camera cut away during them giving peace hope we get a clip or pics

Diamonds in Charlene's hair and Albert's Best man.

Keep seeing people complaining that Charlene has "no jewlery" on or "no tiara".
Wrong. She's got an ENORMOUS wreath of diamonds all along the back of her head. How are people missing that?

The man standing next to Albert earlier in the ceremony was his first cousin and best man,
John B Kelly III.

Yesterday at the civil ceremony , his best man was his other first cousin, Chris Le Vine.

Charlene looks as if she is medicated. Albert with the constant reassuring glances. This wedding is truly odd.

I have been and seen weddings where the bride was nervous, but this is quite strange. This is not normal.

The music has been beautifully chosen & performed. I wonder how much Albert & Charlene were involved in selecting the various pieces.
I love the way the younger members of the family hav ebeen involved in th ceremony.

Oh, Albert's blocking the lip readers! :p

Plus, Charlene is constantly looking away and Albert has to speak to her for her to turn towards him most times.

Pardon the pun, "Where is the love?"

The music is absolutely superb, that's the truth!

I wonder if communion will be offered to all the guests?

Looks like communion is being offered to all the guests, as is usually done in a Nuptial Mass.

Besides the odd behaviour of the bride and groom, this is quite a beautiful wedding.

Plus, Charlene is constantly looking away and Albert has to speak to her for her to turn towards him most times.

Pardon the pun, "Where is the love?"

She may be feeling the effects of the heat. Looks like lots of people are fanning themselves, and she has no way to cool herself off and she is wearing a big white gown.

really long close up to Charlotte's face again.
They seen in love, just nervous and trying to act accord to the situation

Not true. When my parents were married, my father was not Catholic and communion was served. And I've been to a wedding were the groom was not Catholic and communion was served. If it is a Nuptial Mass, communion is served, even if there are non-Catholics present. The Mass is the consecration of the bread and wine. If you don't have that, you don't have a Mass.

I'm from the United States, and communion was served at our wedding and to all the Catholic guests. It is the preferred option for the wedding service.

I'm from the US too, and Roman Catholic and unless things have changed drastically, you only have a Nuptial Mass when both bride and groom are Catholic. My brother is a priest and hasn't told me of any change to this

Something is obviously wrong. There's NO interaction between them. No glances. No hand holding. No conversation. Nothing. There's a reason the camera keeps putting them side by side as if they're not sitting next to each other! It's very strange. She looks somber. He looks like he wants to get it over with.

They seen in love, just nervous and trying to act accord to the situation

For me I would be nervous if I was Charlene - her marriage ceremony is in a language she has only just learned and in a religion she has only just converted to. If it was me I would trying to concentrate really hard during the formal bits so I didn't make a mistake especially as she is in front of the world's media.

They look a lot more relaxed during the informal bits.

BurberryBrit said:
Something is obviously wrong. There's NO interaction between them. No glances. No hand holding. No conversation. Nothing. There's a reason the camera keeps putting them side by side as if they're not sitting next to each other! It's very strange. She looks somber. He looks like he wants to get it over with.

They have held hand on and off the whole time

Charlene looks as if she is medicated. Albert with the constant reassuring glances. This wedding is truly odd.

I have been and seen weddings where the bride was nervous, but this is quite strange. This is not normal.

Come on, it's just anxiety. If there's something happened, she needs more than to say "OUI" in front of the world and to be in presetation since yesterday, not only under medication :D:D:D

if anyone was ever nervous at their own wedding...take that, multiply it, add the pressure.....voila! what do you expect.goo goo eyes?! They're old enough that they can skip over that.....

Are you watching the same ceremony as me? I've seen quite a few glances, talking to each other, they held hands for a time too.

Back
Top Bottom