The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-28-2011, 04:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Can you supply links please?
Thanks

A honeymoon idea:

Swimming with dolphins or penguins in South Georgoia !

Old 06-30-2011, 02:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

I hope for them they could relax a little bit after the exciting weeks or months of wedding preparations.

For me the wedding date is not well chosen. They have next week one engagement at the IOC and not a really chance to be alone.

I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 07-04-2011, 04:35 AM
Aristocracy

When will they leave to South Africa?
Old 07-04-2011, 06:01 PM
Commoner

I heard they left today--Monday--for SA. I think its wonderful that PA is planning a honeymoon surprise for Charlene. I took a look at the Oyster Box website--WOW!!! What a beautiful place for a honeymoon! But, if I had just been through a constant round of very public events (along with coping with the press scrutiny of my private life) and having a camera stuck in my face for days--I would want a honeymoon that was very private like William and Kate had in the Seychelles. I know PA has always had a public life and Charlene has been adapting to having a public life but I still think that no matter who you are there are times in your life when you want privacy. I remember CP Mary saying how wonderful it had been to wake up the day after all those days of public life surrounding her wedding in the quiet and solitude of Africa. Both CP Mary and CP Frederik said it was so special to be able to start their new life together as just the 2 of them alone. Kinda think Albert and Charlene might feel the same way!
Old 07-05-2011, 10:20 AM
Courtier

The £4,000-a-night hotel where Prince Albert is 'trying to persuade Charlene to stay in marriage' | Mail Online

I hope they have a wonderful time together.

Prince Albert is 'trying to persuade Charlene to stay in marriage'.

I think the Daily Mail just make it all up as they go along! Only the two of them know what was spoken about. I doubt anyone else was in the room.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:45 AM
Nobility

The Daily Mail or The Daily Fail has no credibility for me whatsover,jmo .The Prince himself confirmed to Euronews that they'd go to their honeymoon after his committment with the IOC,destination unknown.I also read on some spanish boards that the honeymoon will last for almost a month..just a grain of salt,of course.
Old 07-05-2011, 02:08 PM
Courtier

Photo from Reuters Pictures

The Royal Correspondent | Daily news and gossip from the world of European royalty.
Old 07-05-2011, 02:18 PM
Nobility

She looks happy. I really hope that can be sustained.
Old 07-05-2011, 02:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

The only bad side of this photo is that here Albert is looking so old in comparison with Charlene
Old 07-05-2011, 03:20 PM
Nobility

It felt so odd to see him with a wedding ring now lol

They looked tired but well..I hope they'll have a lovely honeymoon right after this committment
Old 07-05-2011, 05:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post
The £4,000-a-night hotel where Prince Albert is 'trying to persuade Charlene to stay in marriage' | Mail Online

I hope they have a wonderful time together.

Prince Albert is 'trying to persuade Charlene to stay in marriage'.

I think the Daily Mail just make it all up as they go along! Only the two of them know what was spoken about. I doubt anyone else was in the room.

The Daily Mail is a bit of a joke. This is the paper that is trying to convince it's readers that the world is waiting with baited breath to know everything about Pippa Middleton(whom they persist in calling "Her Royal Hotness" despite how incredibly silly it sounds)

They generally publish mostly snide and unflattering stories over any Royal who is not British.

The South African honeymoon location is beyond beautiful, it is almost unreal. I hope that both of them take the time to rest and recuperate from what must have been an incredibly stressful week of ups and downs.

Lenora...that is a pretty unflattering photo of both of them, imo.
Old 07-06-2011, 10:32 AM
Courtier

Does anyone know when/what their first public engagement will be back in Monaco as a married couple?
Old 07-06-2011, 03:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Well, there's the Musical Fireworks on July 28th at 10pm.

And, of course, the Red Cross Ball on the 30th.

I'd say it would be impossible for them to miss the Ball.
Old 07-12-2011, 05:46 PM
Courtier

Wherever they are honeymooning at, I wish both Albert & Charlene much happiness & joy!!!!! And may they be blessed from God up above with fertility and a baby(s) in the near future.

BLESSINGS TO YOU BOTH!!!!
Old 07-16-2011, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnt View Post
The Daily Mail or The Daily Fail has no credibility for me whatsover,jmo .The Prince himself confirmed to Euronews that they'd go to their honeymoon after his committment with the IOC,destination unknown.I also read on some spanish boards that the honeymoon will last for almost a month..just a grain of salt,of course.
Well, articles on the "strange" honeymoon of A&C, and on the fact that they stayed at different hotel, spending their honeymoon apart were published not only in the Daily Mail, but also on "The Times", on the French "Le Figaro" and "Le Monde", on the Italian and German press, etc.
I wonder why this is not reflected in this forum.
Old 07-16-2011, 08:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Are they not presently on honeymoon in Kenya?
Old 07-17-2011, 12:56 AM
Royal Highness

I believe the couple is reportedly in Kenya at this time. The Daily Mail doesn't just publish snide and unflattering stories about the European Royals, the British Royals have been slammed just as much by the DM. They've been brutal to Catherine ever since it was learned she was linked to Prince William.
Old 07-17-2011, 03:20 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeano View Post
Well, articles on the "strange" honeymoon of A&C, and on the fact that they stayed at different hotel, spending their honeymoon apart were published not only in the Daily Mail, but also on "The Times", on the French "Le Figaro" and "Le Monde", on the Italian and German press, etc.
I wonder why this is not reflected in this forum.
It's been lengthy discussed in other threads at the forums, mainly in this one:

** General News & Information about Prince Albert and Princess Charlene **

The big misunderstanding is that the IOC and charity events the couple attended have not been
part of their honeymoon. The real private honeymoon started after the IOC meeting on July 10.
Old 07-17-2011, 05:16 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrianna View Post
I believe the couple is reportedly in Kenya at this time.
How do you know? Where did you read that?
Old 07-18-2011, 04:16 AM
Heir Apparent

The point is that nobody (except some insiders and aides, and the couple themselves) knows where they are honeymooning.

Let's hope it stays that way for as long as possible.
I think they need some time to sort out their incipient marriage.