Prince Albert & Charlene's Wittstock Honeymoon

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The £4,000-a-night hotel where Prince Albert is 'trying to persuade Charlene to stay in marriage' | Mail Online

I hope they have a wonderful time together.

Prince Albert is 'trying to persuade Charlene to stay in marriage'.

I think the Daily Mail just make it all up as they go along! Only the two of them know what was spoken about. I doubt anyone else was in the room.

The Daily Mail is a bit of a joke. This is the paper that is trying to convince it's readers that the world is waiting with baited breath to know everything about Pippa Middleton(whom they persist in calling "Her Royal Hotness" despite how incredibly silly it sounds)

They generally publish mostly snide and unflattering stories over any Royal who is not British.

The South African honeymoon location is beyond beautiful, it is almost unreal. I hope that both of them take the time to rest and recuperate from what must have been an incredibly stressful week of ups and downs.

Lenora...that is a pretty unflattering photo of both of them, imo.

Last edited:
Does anyone know when/what their first public engagement will be back in Monaco as a married couple?

Well, there's the Musical Fireworks on July 28th at 10pm.

And, of course, the Red Cross Ball on the 30th.

I'd say it would be impossible for them to miss the Ball.

Wherever they are honeymooning at, I wish both Albert & Charlene much happiness & joy!!!!! :heart1: And may they be blessed from God up above with fertility and a baby(s) in the near future. :heart:

BLESSINGS TO YOU BOTH!!!! :angel:

The Daily Mail or The Daily Fail has no credibility for me whatsover,jmo .The Prince himself confirmed to Euronews that they'd go to their honeymoon after his committment with the IOC,destination unknown.I also read on some spanish boards that the honeymoon will last for almost a month..just a grain of salt,of course.

Well, articles on the "strange" honeymoon of A&C, and on the fact that they stayed at different hotel, spending their honeymoon apart were published not only in the Daily Mail, but also on "The Times", on the French "Le Figaro" and "Le Monde", on the Italian and German press, etc.
I wonder why this is not reflected in this forum.

Are they not presently on honeymoon in Kenya?

I believe the couple is reportedly in Kenya at this time. The Daily Mail doesn't just publish snide and unflattering stories about the European Royals, the British Royals have been slammed just as much by the DM. They've been brutal to Catherine ever since it was learned she was linked to Prince William.

Well, articles on the "strange" honeymoon of A&C, and on the fact that they stayed at different hotel, spending their honeymoon apart were published not only in the Daily Mail, but also on "The Times", on the French "Le Figaro" and "Le Monde", on the Italian and German press, etc.
I wonder why this is not reflected in this forum.

It's been lengthy discussed in other threads at the forums, mainly in this one:

** General News & Information about Prince Albert and Princess Charlene **

The big misunderstanding is that the IOC and charity events the couple attended have not been
part of their honeymoon. The real private honeymoon started after the IOC meeting on July 10.

The point is that nobody (except some insiders and aides, and the couple themselves) knows where they are honeymooning.

Let's hope it stays that way for as long as possible.
I think they need some time to sort out their incipient marriage.

I do hope they can make a success of their new marriage. Sad to start off on such shaky ground but I do think that Charlene is a lovely and refreshing addition to the royal family of Monaco. Albert just needs to start appreciating what he has and realise that the role of a monarch is not just fun and games but a true responsibility on which many traditions, cultures and values of one's country are built. Albert and Charlene can go "all the way" and finally bring some true happiness and hope to the Grimaldi family. I hope the honeymoon is resetting the clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom