Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Wedding Suggestions & Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Today show Just showed a 5 min piece about the wedding in Monaco they do have a reporter in Monaco to cover the wedding so we might see a little piece of the wedding in the US but it wont cover the entire thing .

What is the story behind the rumor hitting the news about how Charlene just tried to run away (runaway bride/cold feet) days before her wedding?!:eek:

The witness of the brides are announced
For the Prince Albert: Chris Levine cousin of the prince
For Charlene Donatella Knecht de Massy, the wife of the Princess Antoinette'son and the best friend of Charlene in Monaco

I am wrong about the witness of Charlene, it is Donatella Knecht but she is the wife of the grandson of Princess Antoinette and not the son.
I think we will have more news about the other things of the wedding, it is announced about the actualites de monaco to dau

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone,

Can anyone who will be watching the wedding ceremony on TV and recording both the civil and religious ceremonies of Prince Albert II's sell the DVD to me?

Not trying to make commercial here but watching from my country I could only watch buffering on online streaming, so I need to watch properly on DVD. If you could help me I will pay of course.

Please talk to me, this is my email:
ephramventimiglia@yahoo.com

Can someone repit the whole wedding programme 1-2 july and the festivities ?

Thank you

In online version of Corriere della sera there's article about prince Serge of Yougoslavie (son of Princess Maria Pia of Savoy) who will attend the wedding. The article speaks about his friendship with prince ALbert, about swimming suggestions given by Charlene to prince Serge, about his royals cousins and other people which he's expecting to see during the festivities.
Charlène e Alberto raccontati da Serge di Yugoslavia: «Noi compagni di nuotate» - Corriere della Sera

Thank you so much for this info! :flowers:

Since I'm not nor have ever been a royal watcher/follower (except for Monaco; have watched them from afar peripherally since the 70's) I hardly know anybody on the guest list, therefore it's a great help when people like you, zarat, fill in the details. :)

Now I'll be watching for Prince Sergio + wife ~ Monaco's National Day & Prince Albert II's Coronation - Day 2 - Pictures - Zimbio

As well as Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg & his parents ~ National Day Celebrations in Luxembourg - Pictures - Zimbio

But where o where is the OFFICIAL GUEST LIST!?! :confused: I thought for sure it was supposed to be released today...hmmm...:whistling:

What is the exact time of the festivities and what will be broadcasted live in various streaming sites?

sirhon11234, in light of this 11th hour mini-scandal and rumors running rampant, I am not at all surprised that PA's children are not going to be at the wedding.

That is not something PA wants the press shining their spotlight on at this time.

I never thought they would be invited, anyway.

It doesn't look good for Albert to not have his children there. I can maybe understand that Alexandre is too young to attend but Jazmin is a grown woman and I think should be there to see her father wed.

I'm excited to hear Pauline and Charlotte speak!

The children aren't invited according to this article:
Google Translate

With the most recent news, he has made the right decision for the children. Can you imagine to what they would be subjected??? I can see some reporter ask Jasmin "are you looking forward to a new brother or sister?" or "How many brothers and sisters do you think you have?"

Last edited:
Interesting, seeing as how the Swedish royals are in the French Riviera right now.

With the most recent news, he has made the right decision for the children. Can you imagine to what they would be subjected??? I can see some reporter ask Jasmin "are you looking forward to a new brother or sister?" or "How many brothers and sisters do you think you have?"

My God...can you imagine? I never even thought of that...

I don't know about this ... if it has been mentioned here yet.
It's about the ceremony on Saturday.... what will happen... minute by minute... it says Pauline and Charlotte will be reading psalms :

Monaco : mariage d'Albert et de Charlene : le déroulement minute par minute de la cérémonie religieuse de Samedi - Royauté-News

The "Sanctus" from Mozart's Coronation Mass??!! :whistling: I am in heaven!
Nobody does it better than the Roman Catholic Church when they do it right, imo.

This reads to be a magnificent marriage ceremony...I can't wait!:)

Monaco ahead of the marriage of Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock.

PPE Agency Monaco

Is this the official guest list?

The guest list as announced Thursday in Monaco:

King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia of Sweden
Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel
Prince Carl Philip, Princess Madeleine
King Juan Carlos of Spain
King Albert II and Queen Paola of the Belgians
Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde
Princess Astrid, Prince Laurent and Princess Claire
King Letsie III of Lesotho
Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary of Denmark
Prince Joachim and Princess Marie
Prince Willem-Alexander and Princess Maxima of the Netherlands
Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway
Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg
Erfgroothertog Guillaume of Luxembourg
Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad of Bahrain
Hereditary Prince Alois of Liechtenstein
Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, Sophie, Countess of Wessex
Prince Michael of Kent
Princess Lalla Mariam, on behalf of the king of Morocco, and her daughter Lalla Soukaina
Prince Faisal al Hussein, on behalf of his brother, King of Jordan
Princess Sirivannavari Nariratana, granddaughter of the King of Thailand
Henri de Orleans, Count of Paris
Maximilian, Margrave of Baden
Bernhard, Hereditary Prince of Baden
The Aga Khan IV
Prince Vittorio Emanuele of Savoia
Prince Emanuele Filiberto of Savoy and Princess Clotilde
Farah Pahlavi Shabanu
Princess Ira von Furstenberg
Prince Leopold of Bavaria
Dom Duarte Pio, Duke of Braganca (Portugal)
Grand Duchess Maria of Russia
Duke George of Russia
Crown Prince Alexander II and Crown Princess Katherine of Serbia
Crown Princess Margarita and Prince Radu of Romania
Carlo, Duke of Castro, and Camilla, Duchess of Bourbon-Two Sicilies
Prince Louis de Bourbon, Duke of Anjou is calling
Georg Friedrich, Prince of Prussia
Other heads of state:

President Nicolas Sarkozy of France, Co-Prince of Andorra
President of Iceland Olafur Grimmson
President George Abela of Malta
President Michel Suleiman of Lebanon
President Mary McAleese of Ireland
President Christian Wulff in Germany
President Pál Schmitt of Hungary
Captains Regent of San Marino, Maria Louisa and Filippo Berti Tamagnini
Other notable guests:

Bernadette Chirac, wife of former President Jacques Chirac France
Count Jacques Rogge, president of the IOC
Jean Todt, president of motor racing federation FIA
King of Leruo Molotlegi Bakofeng (RSA)
Andrea Bocelli
Renée Fleming
Juan Diego Florez
Sir Roger Moore
Umberto Tozzi
Giorgio Amani
Naomi Campbell
Karl Lagerfeld
Sergei Bubka
Nadia Comaneci
Françis Pienaar, former captian South Africa rugby team

Source
Google Vertaling

the list of the guests are on the site of France Soir and on the nice Matin site. There are the king of spain, the king of sweden, the king of Belgium, the gran d duke of Luxembourg,the princely couple of netherlands, noway and so, sportmen and spotwomen( there is Wide Riddin the former swim trainer who allowed to Charlene to go out in 2001 with Charlene) the friends of Swimming of Charlene and so...lyrics artists and so

Stephnievl, there the list is not complet, there are also sportmen

Ok i am lost are they airing the Eagles concert happening tonight or not cause I'm just lost.

^The concert is tonight. At 10 pm I believe.

Interesting, seeing as how the Swedish royals are in the French Riviera right now.
Yeah, that's why I thought it was odd that they were reporting the Swedish royals wouldn't be attending.

Thanks for the list, stephanievl.

Last edited:
I am confused...Sir Paul McCartney is listed as a participant in the service....??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom