Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Wedding Suggestions & Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about to post it. The article says that Charlene learned something which disturbed her a lot and that she was already at Nice airport to take a plane for South Africa when she was "caught" and came back to the palace. Still according to l'Express, a newspaper has all the details of the story Charlene learnt.
Cannot wait to see their faces on the wedding day should there be any truth here.

This is interesting news, and also quite disturbing at the same time.

Accueil - Palais Princier de Monaco

MONACO ROYAL OFFICIAL WEBSITE will transmit wedding LIVE.
SEE RED BOX

A Monaco, les petites mains se préparent - Infos - Vidéos

YOUTUBE

YouTube - ‪mariageprincierlive's Channel‬‏ YOUTUBE SHOWING WEDDING LIVE??

Le Mariage de Monaco (officiel) - Monaco Wedding (official) - Info | Facebook

MORE WEDDING GUESTS
Princess Margarita and Prince Radu of Romania to attend wedding

Principesa Margareta ?i Principele Radu vor participa la c?s?toria prin?ului Albert de Monaco - Gandul

SPANISH ROYAL FAMILY

La familia real espaola no enviar a nadie a la boda de Alberto de Mnaco | Gentes! | elmundo.es

No official confirmation on the official website for the royal family of Spain, Casa de Su Majestad El Rey, confirming their non-attendance to the wedding??

The newspaper is Bubte if some of our German members can find.
'Bunte'...? Do you have a source for that?
It would be all the more surprising since 'Bunte' has been most sugary in its advance coverage of the wedding so far. The magazine's next weekly print edition is published on Thusday.
I actually don't believe that "L'Express" would invent this; they're rather diplomatic but clear in implying that the story in question includes information about the relationship between the engaged couple not being an exclusive one on Albert's part.

'Bunte'...? Do you have a source for that?
It would be all the more surprising since 'Bunte' has been most sugary in its advance coverage of the wedding so far. The magazine's next weekly print edition is published on Thusday.
I actually don't believe that "L'Express" would invent this; they're rather diplomatic but clear in implying that the story in question includes information about the relationship between the engaged couple not being an exclusive one on Albert's part.

Bunte is quoted in this article :

Albert de Monaco : Charlene aurait voulu le quitter - Yahoo! Actualités

Even if this is not true, which I really hope, it casts a chill over the wedding as there will always be a doubt that the marriage is not that strong !

Sorry, but I think this whole thing is a "canard".

Perhaps they're trying to get even more publicity ?

I think if the press have something to say they should say it now and get it all out in the open. Or maybe rather spitefully, they are waiting for the marriage to take place and then drop some sort of bombshell? However, if either (the couple) are not sure, or if Albert has upset Charlene in some way, they need to deal with it now as it most certainly will not go away AFTER the wedding. I do hope all is well here. But if the papers have something to say then SAY IT AND GET IT OUT OF THE WAY. At least it can be dealt with and then move on.

But how true this story is who knows?? If Charlene did run off to the airport (supposedly) then that is very worrying indeed!

Sorry, but I think this whole thing is a "canard".

Perhaps they're trying to get even more publicity ?

If the only source had been Bunte, it wouldn't have been very reliable. However, l'Express has a very solid reputation.
And Le Figaro has issued a short article about the story: Le Figaro - Flash Actu : Monaco : rumeurs sur le mariage (presse)

It says it is against a matter of illegitimate children: Albert would have fathered a child with a german woman during his relationship with Charlene.
One of the source is a journalist working for France 3, a very serious french channel TV which broadcast regional news.

Oh geez,if there's any truth behind this allegation then what a way to start a family life.Another illegitimate child?? Can't he keep it to his pants? Protection? We're talking about a middle-age man.

Albert II's lawyer has issued a denial: Le Figaro - Flash Actu : INFO LEFIGARO - L'avocat d'Albert de Monaco dment les rumeurs sur Charlene

I wonder if the denial is to be trusted, as it was for long denied that Jazmin was Albert II's daughter.

All we can say is that this is really embarrassing : if it is true, it is very sad because I don't know how they can stop the wedding within 3days and if it is false, poor Charlene, nobody wants to be confronted to such gossip tthree days before her wedding

Time to move on.

As established papers have been known to pick up erroneous information form time to time (remember those fabulous fact checkers?) ....we are going to chalk this up to speculation.

Any posts that discuss any additional kids that Albert may or may not have are and will be deleted as off topic.

Until an annoncement is made from the Princely House regading the wedding, we are moving on.

Zonk
Monaco Forums Moderator

Last edited:
There is article on the Saudi Arabia thread saying the Kings niece, Princess Sarah, is having her 'hen' party this weekend and rumors are Letizia is set to attend.....hmmm.....if true, wonder if that's why she isn't attending the wedding.....

confirmation:
- Princess Marie and Prince Joachim for Denmark
- Princess Mette Marit and Prince Haakon for Norway
- Princess Maxima and Prince Willem Alexander for Netherlands

all indicated in the calendar of their respective royal families.

1) I didn't think it was possible, but I actually feel sorry for her.

2) Could this be "Eringer" throwing a spanner in the works?

3) Or have they done this themselves, to increase the publicity?

Oi the drama! The runaway bride, the long engagement, not attending families, plus the whole shenanigans with who will and won't attend...
I'll actually be happy when this whole thing is over.. (never thought I would say such a thing about a royal/princely wedding ;)))

I really fell in love with her after hearing/seeing her in that interviews.She has such a sweet,kind voice and it seems as if she just came out of a fairytale...so fragile,beautiful and enchanting:)
When I looked at her pictures before that I usually perceived her as a rather reserved, unapproachable person but now I am convinced that she is just a little bit shy,afraid of being negatively judged by other people/the press or that someone might not approve of her....
It reminds me a little bit of Julia Roberts in "Notting Hill", where she is with Hugh Grant saying " I'm just a little girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her. "
Hmm...I think my imagination is leading me off topic,
however I really adore her and I am looking forward to their wedding:)
:flowers:

Accueil - Palais Princier de Monaco

MONACO ROYAL OFFICIAL WEBSITE will transmit wedding LIVE.
SEE RED BOX

A Monaco, les petites mains se préparent - Infos - Vidéos

YOUTUBE

YouTube - ‪mariageprincierlive's Channel‬‏ YOUTUBE SHOWING WEDDING LIVE??

Le Mariage de Monaco (officiel) - Monaco Wedding (official) - Info | Facebook

MORE WEDDING GUESTS
Princess Margarita and Prince Radu of Romania to attend wedding

Principesa Margareta ?i Principele Radu vor participa la c?s?toria prin?ului Albert de Monaco - Gandul

SPANISH ROYAL FAMILY

La familia real espaola no enviar a nadie a la boda de Alberto de Mnaco | Gentes! | elmundo.es

No official confirmation on the official website for the royal family of Spain, Casa de Su Majestad El Rey, confirming their non-attendance to the wedding??

As per that Elmundo article The Infanta Pilar might attend the wedding . (Pilar is the King's elder sister)

Charlene isn't going anywhere. As if! LOL.
There are pics in the newscom site where they show her with Albert, visiting the installations for the Jarre concert.

Seriously, this must be the first royal couple that appears in public in the middle of the preparations for the wedding. These two are very fun to watch!

Seriously, this must be the first royal couple that appears in public in the middle of the preparations for the wedding. These two are very fun to watch!

Last year we saw Victoria and Daniel attend several rehearsals at the church, Daniel visiting his relatives at the hotel ...

1) I didn't think it was possible, but I actually feel sorry for her.

2) Could this be "Eringer" throwing a spanner in the works?

3) Or have they done this themselves, to increase the publicity?

I think we get along so famously because we think alike...!! :lol::lol:

I am more intrigued now than EVER for this wedding to happen...throw some drama in there and make things interesting!

Angieuk, can you tell exactly which red window I should watch on Monaco Royal Wedding Official website in order to follow live this wedding? nCan you give me some direction? Thank you

Also,what about the wedding rehearsal? I want pictures!
oh,nice to know that the hereditary prince of Luxembourg is also attending..he would be a nice partner for Charlotte Casiraghi ( one can dream,no?)

Program after the religious wedding (offering of the bouquet to Sainte Devote:
http://www.facebook.com/lemariagedemonaco#!/notes/le-mariage-de-monaco-officiel-monaco-wedding-official/samedi-2-juillet-le-cort%C3%A8ge-et-loffrande-du-bouquet-%C3%A0-sainte-d%C3%A9vote/137876852955133

6.30 pm : T.S.H. drive through the Palace Square to go to the Saint Devota Church in a Lexus, while the car of
the maids of honour follows them.
6.43 pm : Arrival of T.S.H. in front of the SainteDévote Church. The couple is welcomed by Monseigneur Barsi
6.50 pm : Music welcomes T.S.H. on entering the church, followed by a hymn. Mgr. Gallo reads a prayer. The
Princely couple then walks to the altar of the church. The Bride places her bouquet in front of the altar.
7.00 pm : T.S.H. exit the church and gesture to the crowd.
7.10pm : T.S.H. return to the Palace.

The Procession
The procession will go down the Avenue de la Porte-Neuve, along the Avenue du Port and Boulevard Albert I, and then return to the Palace along the same route. The Princely couple ride in a Lexus LS 600h L, a unique model, especially designed for them.

Angieuk, can you tell exactly which red window I should watch on Monaco Royal Wedding Official website in order to follow live this wedding? nCan you give me some direction? Thank you

This is he homepage:

Homepage - Prince?s Palace of Monaco

and click on the red thingy with a crown LOL,which says " Live Broadcast"
I hope it helps ::)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the link hopefully it works for everyone. I have a dumb question will the civil ceremony and festivities that follow be broadcasted or will just the religious ceremony be broadcasted? I notice the official website's Live Broadcast is only broadcasting the July 2nd Religious Ceremony.

When us THEIR wedding and is there a place I could watch it ?

If you read the previous posts,they tell you all....You can watch it everywhere,
on your couch,in bed and on the loo,whatever suits you....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom