Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Wedding Suggestions & Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
william looked fine at his wedding, but i don't think albert will look good. the uniform is white, and it will maybe look fatter than he is.
i wasnt talking about who was and will be more good looking, i was talking about the miliatary oufit, i think william's red one and albert's white one are diferent from the usual dark outfit we are used to see, i actually like those two better than the darker ones. so if albert will be handsome or not i dont care, i just like the white military suit better:flowers:

You know what I don't understand, I don't understand people that follow a person(s) that they obviously don't like, and make little catty remarks about him/her here & there, but every once in a while they try to throw people off with a bone now & then. ;) It doesn't fool me, I have a memory like an elephant, lol. :cool:

ok, i admit it. i don't like charlene, and i don't like what the mrh done with her. the reasons? i wrote them in this thread and.......... ohhhh, they were erased! so, i'm not gonna waist my time writing them again. you don't accept comments who doesn't agree with you?

and i don't follow pa & ch. i follow the wedding. because there will be royal guests that i like. the heirs of denmark, sweden, norway, belgium and the netherlands.

i never said that charlene has uggly eyes. in fact, her eyes are more beautiful than grace kelly's eyes IMO. what i said is that i see fear and sadness in her beautiful eyes. as another poster said: "the eyes are the mirror of our soul". the warm eyes that she had had completely gone. the reasons? only she could tell.

i'm not here to create controversy. i'm here in this forum because i like royal issues and i want to say my opinion of the themes. i'm not a $20 bill that everyone like. you are not obbliged to like me. or my opinions. as i said in the post that were erased:

"i have the right to say what i think. maybe my opinions are not perfect, but they are mine".

no one can change what i think, but ME.

period.

i wasnt talking about who was and will be more good looking, i was talking about the miliatary oufit, i think william's red one and albert's white one are diferent from the usual dark outfit we are used to see, i actually like those two better than the darker ones. so if albert will be handsome or not i dont care, i just like the white military suit better:flowers:

oh, i now understand... maybe i misunderstood you. and you know what? i like the white uniform, too.

Sad and scary eyes? :lol: IMO she has very beautiful eyes. In fact, her eyes are quite an asset, like two sparkling jewels. There are many things she can be criticized for (behavior, inappropriate dress sense here and there, etc), but attacking her physical qualities is just downright nastiness (and possibly jealousy).

is not nastiness, is what i see in her beautiful eyes, the only natural thing that we can see. and i can't be jelous of someone who doesn't accept herself/himself as she/he is, that needs surgery to fix what god did. i agree that you want to be the best you could be, phisically. and to take care of yourself, naturally. but change yourself with surgeries, botox and collagen? that's a total lack of self-esteem. the only way i can accept that is that it would be needed to have a good health, not just to be like "someone else",or prettier.

you look prettier outside if you are pretty inside.

"The eyes are the mirror of the soul"

All of us use the "eye mirror" to show (or hide) what goes on in our soul.

Therefore it's perfectly normal for anyone to show joy, distress, wonderment, and a myriad of emotions by using our eyes.

Watch Charlene's eyes, and you'll see all her moods....

But don't attribute nastiness to MissMaryanne, just because she has seen sadness or other emotions in Charlene's eyes.

thanks. you were the only one who really understood what i said.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not any special heat

Today, this morning, sent the Swedish TV 4 an interview they did with Prince Albert and Charlene for the upcoming wedding. Although it could not discern any clear emotions between the prince and his future wife, so ran the interview in a good way, though not with any special heat

It's not working on YouTube either. What was the content?

Today, this morning, sent the Swedish TV 4 an interview they did with Prince Albert and Charlene for the upcoming wedding. Although it could not discern any clear emotions between the prince and his future wife, so ran the interview in a good way, though not with any special heat

I went :eek::bang::eek: when the Swedish reporter deliverd a present and it turned out not to be something related to the couple but a plate with Victoria and Daniel on it

Nyhetsmorgon: Exklusiv intervju med Prins Albert av Monaco - TV4 Play

Okay NEW interview from Sweden all in ENGLISH. Goes back and forth to the interview ENGLISH throughout after showing various shots outside in Swedish language.

Have I missed something here. Has Albert lost his temper with the interviewer? Something happened on-camera and then Albert answers the question a 2nd time? Interview with the couple is entirely in ENGLISH.

It's not working on YouTube either. What was the content?

I did click on the right bottom part of the video ( 'YouTube' )and it worked.Just an author of a royal book and his musing about the wedding and Charlene

I think that weather forecast is perfect!..not to hot nor too cold,just mild.

Other sites of meteo give other weather times, it will be less hot than to day, it was 32 at Grenoble , the channel of meteo on the tv give max 25 min 20, other sites give max 27 min 20,this week monday and thuersday we will have orages and rain on our land but the extremity of France, south of the France will have cloudy day with wind (mistral). Friday and Saturday they say that there will be sunny days.

Monaco Info:

The photos of the Princely Wedding will be exhibited in Monaco from July 11th to September 11th.

Where to watch

What television stations are going to be showing both ceremonies. And what is the time difference between Monoco and Texas.

What television stations are going to be showing both ceremonies. And what is the time difference between Monoco and Texas.

None (to my knowledge). You going to have to be happy to get it through the internet (in the US) at Consulate General of Monaco. CNN/Fox may have snippets. The time difference is 8 hours...so I'd recommend tuning in at 8 AM - Texas time.

the official site of the wedding of monaco on face book says that the religious wedding could be seen in live on the palace site(look at the site)

Olivier Vernet is the organist of the Cathédrale de Monaco.
He's playing the organ for the wedding.
The music is still under wraps...

"Grand orgue, grand organiste, grandes émotions..."

He has eighty CDs to his name, and he is issuing a set of six CDs for the bicentenary of the birth of Franz Liszt.

Olivier Vernet, l

I agree that it was a very low point in the interview ...:sick:

Here is a link for the interview :
Interview with Prince Albert and Charlene for the upcoming wedding.

LOL, this was too funny, that's what I love about this board, you never know what you're gonna get. As Forrest Gump's mama would say "life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get". Too true! :lol:

Btw, I'm most interested in the Belgium Royal Family, I was under the impression from a post a while back that Albert said the entire family would be there, thus I just figured that included everyone. Lol, wishful thinking on my part. :)

And now with 4 days left there's still no official guest list, which makes me think they want it to be a SURPRISE! until the very last minute (i.e. the very day of the wedding)...

Regarding the British representation at this wedding, I am not surprised the Prince William and Catherine were not going, simply because Albert and Charlene have developed a friendship with the Earl and Countess of Wessex, who are going to be the British representative. I think Charlene and Albert would rather have Edward and Sophie, a couple who they know and have met before (they also met at the Grace Kelly Exhibition last year), so I think Edward and Sophie are fair representatives. They often attend the weddings of foreign Royal Families. They also attended Victoria and Daniel's, much to everyone's shock as people felt they weren' "superior" enough, as Victoria is the heir apparent; however once again I believe Victoria wanted them there as she knew them on a personal level.

"The royal contigent will include the Earl and Countess of Wessex, to whom Charlene has formed a special attachment.

Source: Here.

I can't wait to see Charlene's dress, I expect she'll look absolutely stunning.

Once again, King Juan Carlos of Spain is listed in this article as Albert's godfather(just as he was in a Tatler article a few months ago)

When I pointed this out, I was informed that I was wrong. I know that Victoria-Eugenie is/was Albert's godmother, but perhaps King J-C is his godfather?

If indeed NO member of the Spanish Royal Family attends this wedding of a reigning Catholic sovereign, then it would be quite inexplicable and a snub of major proportions.

The late Queen Victoria Eugenia was Prince Albert's godmother, relations between the Borbons and the Grimaldis remained friendly even at a time when most European Royals tended to ignore them, and various Grimaldis attended Prince Felipe's wedding... which makes this decision not to send a single representative all the more surprising, to put it very mildly.

Once again, King Juan Carlos of Spain is listed in this article as Albert's godfather(just as he was in a Tatler article a few months ago)

When I pointed this out, I was informed that I was wrong. I know that Victoria-Eugenie is/was Albert's godmother, but perhaps King J-C is his godfather?
Once again the press took information from an article that was incorrect like saying Charlene was a school teacher when she wasn't and it was repeated in article after article. His godfather was Prince Louis de Polignac.

:previous:

It's not surprising that internet mistakes are persistent and get copied again and again.

Moonmaiden23, I also still remain sure that it's been Prince Louis de Polignac :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom