The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 07:05 AM
Courtier

I would love the BBC to broadcast the Royal Wedding of Albert and Charlene. But I think it will just be a 3 to 4 minute news highlights ... I am doubtful the BBC are going to show this LIVE. I wish they were but there is no suggestion of this from what I can see?

I wonder if CNN have any plans as I have this station in the UK via Virgin Media Cable TV.

Old 06-10-2011, 08:51 AM
Royal Highness

on the site wedding visitmonaco .com, there are more 200 events in Monaco on july the first and the second . A shop will offer a balloon to the people because there will be a release of baloons Place des Armes as the clocks of the all churchs will ring at the end of the religious ceremony.

Old 06-10-2011, 10:15 AM
Heir Apparent

www.visitmonaco.com

.....but I can't find the list of the 200 animations.....
Old 06-10-2011, 10:33 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata4711 View Post
According to Wikipedia, Andrea Bocelli has Monegasque citizenship.
Hence the rumour that he will sing at the wedding.

I think Caroline and Stephanie will be the witnesses.

Andrea Bocelli was supposed to sing "Ave Maria" at the Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes wedding and I read somewhere that he balked at doing so...because singing that particular song at a Scientology wedding was against his staunch Catholic faith...I think he agreed to sing at the reception, but not the ceremony itself.

But I would love to hear him sing it at the PA/CW wedding...he has the voice of an angel.
Old 06-10-2011, 11:20 AM
Heir Apparent

How interesting, Moonmaiden !

Well, as long as he sings - wherever - whenever.....

He's not really an angel though ..... left Wife No1 and lives with "not yet wife" .........
Old 06-10-2011, 01:13 PM
Royal Highness

On monaco info tere is a report on the preparing of the yearcourt which begins now, there is also an info on the table where the bride signed their wedding page after the civil ceremony and the paragraph where the brides signed after the religious ceremony.
Old 06-10-2011, 01:17 PM
Heir Apparent

The uniform PA will wear is that of a Carabinier in the summer uniform (tenue blanche d'été).
Old 06-10-2011, 01:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

The summer uniform for the Carabinieri was designed by Armani...how interesting. Both in Armani!
Old 06-10-2011, 01:32 PM
Royal Highness

armani did not design the uniform of prince albert , the uniform that prince albert will wear will be the usual white one. it is white,
Old 06-10-2011, 01:42 PM
Heir Apparent

have any royals confirmed their attendance?
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 06-10-2011, 02:37 PM
Royal Highness

Whole Swedish RF so far. I don't know nothing about others.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata4711 View Post
How interesting, Moonmaiden !

Well, as long as he sings - wherever - whenever.....

He's not really an angel though ..... left Wife No1 and lives with "not yet wife" .........
Wow. I had no idea...oh well.

I like his voice at least.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Wedding stamps:

The artists were Pierre Albuisson, Cyril de la Patellière, and Claude Andréotto.

The block was created by Guéorgui Chichkine from Russia.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
armani did not design the uniform of prince albert , the uniform that prince albert will wear will be the usual white one. it is white,
Well, whomever designed it, he's gonna make me swoon. I like him in white.
Old 06-10-2011, 07:18 PM
Courtier

YES!

Each time I pop in here more & more exciting information is being revealed, like Andrea Bocelli having Monesgasque citizenship (which I never knew before), and two florists from Monaco will be given the honor of decorating the Palace Courtyard, etc. etc. etc. It gets realer by the day, lol, with only 3 weeks to go, I can't believe it!!!!

I get shivers just thinking about it, no longer a dream, but reality, can't wait...

By the way, for their first dance I would love it if they danced a waltz to "My Sweet and Tender Beast":

Old 06-11-2011, 02:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Who said the uniform was designed by Armani?

I would have thought he has enough to contend with !

The uniform is the same that PA wore at the Swedish wedding.
Old 06-11-2011, 05:02 AM
Royal Highness

No, it will not be the same that prince Albert wore at the wedding of Princess Victoria, it was a uniform of Gala, there is an uniform of the colonel of carabienieri, Prince Albert is their colonel and he will wear this uniform in their honor

If you want know more about the preparations of the wedding, watch the monaco site given later, at every hour, they give the news of Principality, at 8 am , 9 am untill 7 pm; where there is fresh news, yesterday, there was about the preparation of the yeardcourt for the wedding, the very marvellous table where the brides will signed and so than there is a short report when Charlene attend the gyn2011 and so... to day you can watch again at every year all the news given yesterday and the sunday, they give all the news of the past week.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:01 AM
Heir Apparent

I've already given the web link to several users.....

.....but here it is again:

Accueil*>*Monaco Info en ligne(Fr)

Click on the triangle on the black screen.

All information is in French.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:23 AM
Gentry

Denmark:

Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary and Prince Joachim and Princess Marie will attend the wedding

Billed-Bladet - Mary og Marie sammen til bryllup i Monaco
Old 06-11-2011, 10:50 AM
Nobility

Anyone know if BBC or CNN will air anything, because SVT will not air anything.