Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Wedding Suggestions & Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How interesting, Moonmaiden !

Well, as long as he sings - wherever - whenever.....

He's not really an angel though ..... left Wife No1 and lives with "not yet wife" .........

Wow. I had no idea...oh well.

I like his voice at least.:ermm:

Wedding stamps:

The artists were Pierre Albuisson, Cyril de la Patellière, and Claude Andréotto.

The block was created by Guéorgui Chichkine from Russia.

armani did not design the uniform of prince albert , the uniform that prince albert will wear will be the usual white one. it is white,

Well, whomever designed it, he's gonna make me swoon. I like him in white.

YES! :cool:

Each time I pop in here more & more exciting information is being revealed, like Andrea Bocelli having Monesgasque citizenship (which I never knew before), and two florists from Monaco will be given the honor of decorating the Palace Courtyard, etc. etc. etc. It gets realer by the day, lol, with only 3 weeks to go, I can't believe it!!!!

I get shivers just thinking about it, no longer a dream, but reality, can't wait... :heart1:

By the way, for their first dance I would love it if they danced a waltz to "My Sweet and Tender Beast":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtS5MQvRi44

Last edited:
Who said the uniform was designed by Armani?

I would have thought he has enough to contend with !

The uniform is the same that PA wore at the Swedish wedding.

No, it will not be the same that prince Albert wore at the wedding of Princess Victoria, it was a uniform of Gala, there is an uniform of the colonel of carabienieri, Prince Albert is their colonel and he will wear this uniform in their honor

If you want know more about the preparations of the wedding, watch the monaco site given later, at every hour, they give the news of Principality, at 8 am , 9 am untill 7 pm; where there is fresh news, yesterday, there was about the preparation of the yeardcourt for the wedding, the very marvellous table where the brides will signed and so than there is a short report when Charlene attend the gyn2011 and so... to day you can watch again at every year all the news given yesterday and the sunday, they give all the news of the past week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know if BBC or CNN will air anything, because SVT will not air anything.

BBC never showed Victoria's wedding so I doubt they'll show anything but highlights of this one.
Didn't know that Mary and Fred had confirmed, Muhler says it wasn't 100%.

Do you mean they need someone to stay behind to be regent?

yep.. do they ever have someone?

The Kings sisters?

He has 4 of them I believe & they all live in Sweden.

Denmark:

Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary and Prince Joachim and Princess Marie will attend the wedding

Billed-Bladet - Mary og Marie sammen til bryllup i Monaco

Thanks,we now know who's coming from Sweden & Denmark.

I'm wondering who'll be present from Spain,The UK,Belgium,The Netherlands,Luxembourg & Norway.

The Spanish RF are quite close with the Princely Family or so I have read.

The Kings sisters?

He has 4 of them I believe & they all live in Sweden.
But none of them has sucession rights. When the entire family is away the speaker of the Parliament can act as Regent if needed.
Princess Birgitta lives at Mallorca and Princess Margaretha in the UK.

I'm wondering who'll be present from Spain,The UK,Belgium,The Netherlands,Luxembourg & Norway.

From Norway Haakon and mette-marit confirmed some time ago and from the Netherlands Willem-Alexander and Máxima also announced some months ago.

on the rtl.be interview with the couple albert and Charlene, we know that the king Albert II will be there because the report said us that he said to the prince there will be two Albert II july 2th, he and the king of Belgium, and he asked how are the friendship with the royal family of the Belgium.
On the rtl.be info there is two small parts of the interview of the couple and there is a small documentary about the preparation of the weddding, the yeard court and the 'parchemin'where is written the act of wedding, it is wrote in old gold letters

From the Mairie de Monaco:

Les conditions de mariage en Principauté sont les suivantes :

- article 139 du code civil monégasque : « le mariage ne peut être célébré en Principauté qu’à la condition expresse que l’un des futurs époux au moins soit domicilié ou séjourne à Monaco de manière continue depuis plus d’un mois à la date de la publication des bans » ;

- article 52 du code civil monégasque : « L’affiche (la publication des bans) restera apposée pendant dix jours. Le mariage ne peut être célébré qu’à l’expiration de ce délai ».

Last edited:
More and more royals attending throughout the world, great news! :flowers: It all makes me feel like a child in a candy store, lol, looking to see what new treat will be offered. :)

I can't wait to finally see them all arrive one by one by one, hopefully with some surprises in store. ;) Whom will dance with whom, as well as whom will be sitting with whom? What will the ladies be wearing, as well as the men? Which ones will stand out amongst them all? And, lastly, will there be some first time romances in the air???? :heart1:

Alas, the couple of the hour takes to the dance floor:

YouTube - ‪

yesssss!!!! m&f will attend the wedding!!!!

i read somewhere that felipe and letizia will attend the wedding.

An Article by RTL.be from June 3rd, 2011:

"Albert II de Monaco, pas encore marié mais déjà papa !"
("... PA ....not yet married, but already a daddy")

With the impending wedding, journalists will "drag up" the stories of his children...

Albert II de Monaco, pas encore marié mais déjà papa ! - RTL people-

Another video from Saturday 11th June, the magazine Place Royale of RTL info, talking about wedding nerves....

Vidéo: interview exclusive du Prince Albert de Monaco et de Charlène Wittstock - RTL info

The Salle Garnier is being transformed into a ballroom for 500 guests.....

There are continency plans in case of bad weather.

The transformation will be complete on June 26th...

Le décor du dîner prend forme | Nice-Matin

Is there already any list for the guests who are attending?

Hi Sephora,
I don't think there is a proper guest list yet, but we're getting bits of info here and there....

there will be a guests list soon, we knew only the official guests list of William and Kate a week before the weddinf. For Monaco, it was said that the guests list will be published in the two last weeks. We know that the swedish royal family will be there, king and the queen of Belgium, the crown prince couple of Netherlands, the crown couple of Denmark, the family of Norway will be there. We will perhaps the further week. We know that there will be many royal families by the minister of security

I'm looking forward to some incredible gowns and tiaras. I love this!

I'm looking forward to some incredible gowns and tiaras. I love this!
I hope you are right about the tiaras:flowers:!
Has the dress code been published somewhere? I wouldn't be surprised if the dress code will be black tie, meaning no tiaras :sad:. But since the wedding is late afternoon, it should be with at least nice gowns and some stunning jewellery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom