Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Wedding Suggestions & Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the press of monegash government said that there are many asks of foreighn television for accreditation for the wedding, it is sait that chinese, japonese and tv of europa, cnn and so are asking for acceditations but for the tv of USa there is an article on a blog I do not remember his name which says that it will be know only mid june if there were tv of america, but I think you will be abble to see the wedding on internet. There is already on the monaco info, you will be abble to watch,

I am hoping that the Casiraghis and maybe some Ducruets will be grooms and bridesmaids. That should help attract the American press.

I wonder if they will reveal the bridal party any time soon? I'm still hoping for a white-tie wedding so we can see the Swedish royal family all glittered out, the Monegasque princely family in tiaras and Camilla of bourbon 2 Sicilies with her beautiful Ancona Tiara.

the press of monegash government said that there are many asks of foreighn television for accreditation for the wedding, it is sait that chinese, japonese and tv of europa, cnn and so are asking for acceditations but for the tv of USa there is an article on a blog I do not remember his name which says that it will be know only mid june if there were tv of america, but I think you will be abble to see the wedding on internet. There is already on the monaco info, you will be abble to watch,
Ooh CNN! I like the sound of that! Did you say there's info on the website? I've seen info on the official website about people who will be in Monaco on that day but not for those who won't be but I'm hoping a few networks here pick up the wedding. Thanks Melina Premiere for the reply :flowers:

It is only on a blog, but do you receive tvmonde? antenne 2 will boardcast the wedding and tvmonde boardcards many french programs on his channel and specialy those of Antenne 2 and the wedding of W and C was on tvmonde it was the same I saw on antenne 2 with Stephane Bern as report. For CNN, it was only on a blog not an officially web site, but Christiane Stalh Who is the chief of the team of the publicity of the wedding team said that they hoped that a channel of USA will boardcast this wedding. Many french blogs speak about cnn but I am not sure .

Ooh CNN! I like the sound of that! Did you say there's info on the website? I've seen info on the official website about people who will be in Monaco on that day but not for those who won't be but I'm hoping a few networks here pick up the wedding. Thanks Melina Premiere for the reply :flowers:

Oh PLEASE let CNN carry this wedding! I want to see it so badly and I don't want to watch on the Internet, either! :bang:

I want the 4 main US channels to carry it. The timing of the wedding is set up for easy viewing in the Americas; Saturday at 11:00 am NY time.

It is only on a blog, but do you receive tvmonde? antenne 2 will boardcast the wedding and tvmonde boardcards many french programs on his channel and specialy those of Antenne 2 and the wedding of W and C was on tvmonde it was the same I saw on antenne 2 with Stephane Bern as report. For CNN, it was only on a blog not an officially web site, but Christiane Stalh Who is the chief of the team of the publicity of the wedding team said that they hoped that a channel of USA will boardcast this wedding. Many french blogs speak about cnn but I am not sure .
Sadly I don't think I catch any of those channels I do have a couple of french channels such as TVA would that air it? I'm praying atleast one American or perhaps Canadian channel picks it up.

I want the 4 main US channels to carry it. The timing of the wedding is set up for easy viewing in the Americas; Saturday at 11:00 am NY time.

There is no way the four MAIN channels would cover it...they only do that for Brit royals.:sad:

All I ask is that at least one of the cable stations will carry it LIVE.

Suggestion -- is it possible for our European Forum members to tape the televised festivities and have them available for purchase in dvd? I hope that is not a violation of any copyright laws since most of us just want a copy and have no intention of broadcasting it anyway.

Thanks guys.

I hope she wears her hair something like this:

http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards....rive/charlene-wittstock-in-armani-prive-2.jpg

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Charlene+Wittstock+62nd+Red+Cross+Ball+Monte+iVT8XVFITM-l.jpg

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Charlene+Wittstock+62nd+Red+Cross+Ball+Monte+Cb9OqvWKZp3l.jpg

I think she could also try wearing her hair in a more elaborate updo more higher up than she normally does. It would accentuate her long neck and delicate features. Especially with tiara there needs to be more lift in the back to give it a nice backdrop. She tends to look a bit flatheaded if her hair is slicked back too much.

That is CW's most exquisite hairstyle yet, and ICAM that it would be perfection for her wedding! :whistling::flowers:

I'm not greedy, I would be happy to have just ONE television station cover it, and also as someone suggested up above I would be more than willing to pay for a copy from someone that is able to tape all the activities from beginning to end.

Still, I have to admit I had a BLAST watching Crown Princess Victoria marrying Daniel Westling on the internet last year, though I wish I would've had my own personal DVD copy of it so that I could pop it in the player and watch it anytime. :)

But now I'm on tenterhooks waiting and waiting to see whom will make up the bridal party!?! As well as the groom's side, of course. :)

By the way, the Ball should be a white-tie event, hands down, just like Princess Caroline's was. However, I thought I also read that the wedding would be white-tie as well?

ps: Please, Albert & Charlene, please hand out "half doll wedding favors" to your guests, as I mentioned up above. Thank You. :)

Suggestion -- is it possible for our European Forum members to tape the televised festivities and have them available for purchase in dvd? I hope that is not a violation of any copyright laws since most of us just want a copy and have no intention of broadcasting it anyway.

Thanks guys.

I'll do my best and I will be taping the events and then transfer it to dvd :)

Question, will Albert's children be allowed to attend? I don't see anything wrong with it from a normal standpoint but as I explained to a friend this is not a Joe and Jane wedding and that might be socially unacceptable. She says theh will be as it isn't there fault their parents...well no need to finish that off. We are betting dinner at Le Bec Fin, a very high end restaurant in Philly and I have my eye on a pair of Prada stacked pumps. So help a girl out. lol.

Question, will Albert's children be allowed to attend? I don't see anything wrong with it from a normal standpoint but as I explained to a friend this is not a Joe and Jane wedding and that might be socially unacceptable. She says theh will be as it isn't there fault their parents...well no need to finish that off. We are betting dinner at Le Bec Fin, a very high end restaurant in Philly and I have my eye on a pair of Prada stacked pumps. So help a girl out. lol.

I like your style of betting. I have to make a loaf of Cherry Chocolate Banana Bread for my Cousin thanks to me picking the Strathmore Tiara as The Duchess of Cambridge's Wedding Tiara. :)

That is more fun to me than any stupid money bets IMO.

I'm really looking forward to Albert and Charlene's Wedding and can't wait to see what she'll be wearing.

Tiggersk8 said:
I like your style of betting. I have to make a loaf of Cherry Chocolate Banana Bread for my Cousin thanks to me picking the Strathmore Tiara as The Duchess of Cambridge's Wedding Tiara. :)

That is more fun to me than any stupid money bets IMO.

I'm really looking forward to Albert and Charlene's Wedding and can't wait to see what she'll be wearing.

That sounds delicious. I am one of those people who prefers food and fine clothing over money. Get me a table at Mr Chows so I can people watch and dress in something spectacular for the occasion!

Don't feel too bad…I thought the Strathmore tiara was a shoo-in!

I for one think Ms. Whittstock has impeccable taste. The woman was on some Charlize Theron tpye beauty at the Royal Wedding and others as well. Given her style, I think la Renta or Armani for tbe dress. Maybe even Givenchy. OR he may go with a Monaco designer to show local support.

Last edited:

I don't really know, but I have a feeling they won't be there.
They don't seem to see much of Albert under normal circumstances, do they?

PA has tried / is trying to keep the two out of the limelight as much as possible.
I would love to see the two with their dad, but I have a feeling they will not be there, or, if at all, there but hidden away during the ceremonies...

On an another blog, it is said that Prince Albert will have an an onther wedding diner at Durban. It was on the times lives newspaper, the director confirms the diner, there will not be a religious wedding but a dinner with 200 guests a diner with other royals (which is said) and family who could not go to monaco; I cannot say the name of the blog, I think we cannot say the name here, but it si also serious

"On another blog"...
Melina, could you possibly supply w e b l i n k s for your assertions ?
It's something we are exhorted to do on TRF.

I've just trawled the web to find traces of info regarding a "Durban wedding" but without success.

He revealed that they are his children, so only this particular time...why not?
At last, we live in 21st century and times when children out of wedlock were discriminated has passed.

My suggestions:
Best man: Andrea Cairaghi
Maid of Honour: some Charlene's Cousin (she doesn't have sisters)
Flower Girls & Page Boys: Vittoria Knecht, Rose de Brouwer, Alexandre Coste (if he will be present) maybe some Kelly relative or godchild(ren - if there are any; also that of Charlene - why not?)
I think that Albert's two youngest nieces - Camille & Alexandra - are already a bit too old for this role; they are teenagers. On the wedding of William & Catherne none of assisting children was ths age.

Of course the clegymanof highest rank will celebrate the ceremony.

As for anthems: one wrote by an American, to emphasize the US roots of the groom (in original version, not translated int French) and maybe one from South African Republic.

Royal Family of Great Britain will be represented by Edward & Sophie, I suppose,
Also President & First Lady of France will be present
Belgium: Laurent & Claire
Netherlands: Constantijn & Laurentien
Spain: prince & Princess of Asturias
Sweden: Duchess & Duke of Vastergotland
Luxembourg: Grand Ducal Couple & Prince Guillaume
Liechtenstein: Princely Couply, the Heir & his wife
Norway: Crown Princely Couple
President Jacob Zuma
Prince Moulay Rachid of Morocco
Presidential Couple of Germany
some representative of US Government

Maybe Athina Onassis & her husband? Her grandpa was present at Albert's parents wedding...

I think the witness of prince albert will be her two sisters.
For flowers girels In trance we have small girls and girls at the age of Camille and Alexandra Camille will be 13 and Alexandra 12. I think there will be small children, ( I like to watch children like as those who were at the wedding of Prince William. 'the grand children of Princess Antoinette and Charlene's cousins or the children of her best friends.
I think she will have as witness her two brothers Gareth and Sean
for the civil ceremony, but Albert could have other witness for the religious ceremony as Charlene;
For the royals we know that the entire swedish royal will come for the wedding, they have a holidays villa at St Tropez near Monaco
Crown prince Haakon and Mett Marit will come
Crown prince William Alexander and P Maxima of Netherlands
for the friends
We know that Roland Schoenman, Franziska(I do not recall her name),Sarah Poewe(there is an article on her invitation in westdeutschland newspaper which speaks on the dress code she must respect) will come. They are the friends of Charlene
Zuma Presidant with the minister of Justice of South Africat his wife is a friend of Charlene)
François Pinear which was the captain of the rugby team wihich was worldrugby champion in 1995
I think that there will the former training man Wayne Ridding which gave the permission to Charlene for the nigth diner in 2001 with Albert
There will be an another diner in Durban july 7th it is said in the times live with the title Sa leg for this royal wedding. The director of the hotel confirmed this news yesterday, but the palace says anything about this news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom