Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Wedding Suggestions & Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IN the past, there were the "weedding ofthe century" for Rainier and grace Kelly" then "the weedding of the century" for the king Baudoin and queen Fabiola and the "weedding of the century for Prince Charles and Lady Diana". Stay on the earth,let us look at the weedding and dream.I was very pleased to see the weedding of the Princess Victoria and Daniel, I will be very pleased to see the weedding of Prince William and I will be pleased to see the weedding of Prince Albert. It s a moment magic for all these weeddings, and I am surprised to see always critics for any weeddings I am pleased always to see the happyness and to see all these kings and princes and princess around, call me "fleur bleue" like it is said in french but I will never change and it is like this.

Yes, it's great to see all the smiles, the dresses, the crowds.....

... however, royal and princely weddings can have surprising consequences for the country in question: the tea towels, coins and other souvenirs ..... the film and TV rights .... the feelgood factor for countries in recession ...... no wonder there are so many weddings in the pipeline at present !!

Never one to miss an opportunity, HM the Queen has put a stop on the production of tea towels - she wants memorabilia which are a bit less tacky :))

I have a question: Albert and Charlene's official pics as an engaged couples were these?
Pic1 * Pic2

Because i've just seen W&K's pics and they are inside the palace. I think all the official engagement pics of other couples were inside the palace, if i remember correctly. But well, i wouldn't be surprised if these are, we've seen Albert likes to do things his own way.

NC, I am confused as mach as you. It is bad from their managers not be clear with the pictures of their engagement towards the public.imo

I have a question: Albert and Charlene's official pics as an engaged couples were these?
Pic1 * Pic2

Because i've just seen W&K's pics and they are inside the palace. I think all the official engagement pics of other couples were inside the palace, if i remember correctly. But well, i wouldn't be surprised if these are, we've seen Albert likes to do things his own way.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say with your post, but I liked the fact that the pictures weren't in a palace.

NC, I am confused as mach as you. It is bad from their managers not be clear with the pictures of their engagement towards the public.imo

Their managers, they aren't celebrities.

Pic1 * Pic2

The second picture was the official engagement picture. The first one was taken during the interview. Only one official engagement picture was released. :flowers:

There was an other taken in the garden, but we saw the first one the most time in the news papers because we saw the ring of the engagement but I prefer the second one . Last week, I went visite my mother and I went to Monaco to buy cigarettes because there are cheaper than in France,There are cards of the engagements of Prince Albert of Monaco and Charlene.There are sill cards of Princess Grace and Rainier.When I was young, my parents used to buy cards of princely family I remenbered they were very beautiful, I remenbered one was the weedding of prince Rainier and Princess Grace and one was the family at the times of the christening ofprince Albert. But there were no towels or mugs whith the photos of the family . But in England, it is the habits to see the faces of the princes on the mugs, in Belgium also the photos are on the box of sweeties

Oh yes, i remember there's another one of Charlene with the green dress. And yeah, i forgot the first one is of the PPDA's interview.
Edit:
I read they've changed once again the date of the wedding (civil ceremony) to June 30th?! Is it true?

Last edited:
religious weedding is for july the 2th,we know the hour of the beginning of the ceremony 17h, it is said by Jerome Revon who is the leader of the comittee who made all the reports on the weeddings(see hebdo Magazine, un gros g2), he said also that the civil weedding could be june 30th because the friday july1th, there will be the repetitions on the place .I heard the interview of the Prince Albert on " Radio Classique " who said the religious ceremony will take place july2th and civil weedding will take place two days before. Civl ceremony is very short,and there will be only the family and the hights personalitis in monaco . around 50 persons.It will be also boardcast but it will be small report.Prince Albert said there will be also concerts during these days.

iceflower said:
Not quite correct, there are indeed two official engagement photos that were
released, this is the second one:

** Pic **

Oh I've never seen this one, lovely and thank you for posting-

I hadn't seen it either... thank you it is lovely !

religious weedding is for july the 2th,we know the hour of the beginning of the ceremony 17h, it is said by Jerome Revon who is the leader of the comittee who made all the reports on the weeddings(see hebdo Magazine, un gros g2), he said also that the civil weedding could be june 30th because the friday july1th, there will be the repetitions on the place .I heard the interview of the Prince Albert on " Radio Classique " who said the religious ceremony will take place july2th and civil weedding will take place two days before. Civl ceremony is very short,and there will be only the family and the hights personalitis in monaco . around 50 persons.It will be also boardcast but it will be small report.Prince Albert said there will be also concerts during these days.
Since the religious ceremony will be grand I suppose it is wise to keep the civil ceremony small. I think that only fifty persons are what the hall can hold anyway.Pa's family and Cw's close family members and high ranking officials plus tons of photographers.Does anybody know approx how many were at Caro's civil ceremony to Junot?

The civil weedding is like the civil weedding in the France, the mayor reads the names of the two future brides, perhaps like his father' weedding the titles of prince Albert, the list is long,their adress, the names of the parents, if there is a weedding agreement, there is always an agreement in the rich families.and at the rights of the brides, there are the signatures of familly and witness and it is finished, the cereomy lasts half of a hour.For the weedding of princess Caroline , there were no royals heirs nor kings, there were I remembered the duke of Cadix, aga Kahn, prince Emmanuel of Savoie, The son of ex king of Egipt. The cvil ceremony and the religious werdding were in the palace. there were no public concerts in monaco. princess grace and prince rainier were not pleased about this weedding

My suggestion for this wedding: Keep a date for the wedding and stop changing it always, it makes it cheap.

You are most welcome, MRSJ and rominet09 :flowers: It's actually surprising
that the second pic hasn't been printed that often, the price can't be a
reason in that case ;)

My suggestion for this wedding: Keep a date for the wedding and stop changing it always, it makes it cheap.

Sorry, I've been on vacation and not checked in. Has the date been changed again?

It will be the wedding of the century for Monaco, no matter when it's held.

Sorry, I've been on vacation and not checked in. Has the date been changed again?

It will be the wedding of the century for Monaco, no matter when it's held.

It'll be the wedding of the century for Monaco???? Are you serious???
I guess that leaves Rainier's wedding as the wedding of the decade for Monaco, right?

The date of the civil ceremony has been changed to June 30th. (wedding ceremony, not as big as the outside palace lovely wedding, but it's a change again).

I guess that leaves Rainier's wedding as the wedding of the decade for Monaco, right?

Rainier and Grace were married in the 20th century. Albert & Charlene will marry in the 21st century.

Last edited by a moderator:

QUOTE]

Rainier and Grace were married in the 20th century. Albert & Charlene will marry in the 21st century.

I know that, is just that people give too much importance to a 52 year old man that finally decided to get married to a "beautiful" olympic swimmer, just because people is pushing him, and probably his PR team pushed him to it too. I just don't see Albert "very much in love" as some people state with Charlene.

I presume that Giorgio Armani will design Charlene's wedding gown and that Princess Caroline will wear something by Chanel. So, I hope that Charlene will wear one of the tiaras that belonged either to Princess Grace or to Prince Rainier's mother and that we will see her in the future wearing Princess Grace's jewellery and that Armani will not put her in shoulder pads for her wedding.

I know that, is just that people give too much importance to a 52 year old man that finally decided to get married to a "beautiful" olympic swimmer, just because people is pushing him, and probably his PR team pushed him to it too. I just don't see Albert "very much in love" as some people state with Charlene.

What information do you have to substantiate these accusations? You have no idea how they feel about each other or, for that matter, anything else. You just don't seem to like them.

What information do you have to substantiate these accusations? You have no idea how they feel about each other or, for that matter, anything else. You just don't seem to like them.

Because they don't seem in love. All the pics seem posed, not natural. This is a forum, why i can't speculate about something? is it forbidden? If it is, then i will stop saying that.
I like Albert, but not Charlene. I just can't see how lovely she is and that sweet smile that everybody seems to see in her...
Excuse me if i don't like her, but does't that make the discussion more interesting? If everybody loves her, then everything will be that she is beautiful and cute and all that jazz. But, if you have at least someone that thinks the contrary, i think it's more interesting to discuss things about these two.

** Pic **

OMG, this pic is really bad. Charlene seems to wear bathing suit under her dress.:eek: She looks kind of masculine here. No wonder that this pic was on the Internet shortly & then disappeared. :ermm:

On this bard, there are persons who don't like Charlene they critics all she is doing or what the person she is,For the beginning she is criticed, these persons are always the same, they don't know her personly but they doubt about the love between the Charlene and Albert. When others persons say positivs things about Charlene or say 'you do not like her' always answers we have the right to say that on the forum.Yes you have the right but respect the saying of the other persons please .

** Pic **

How did I miss that one. :D Thanks for posting. :flowers: I like the other picture a lot better.

Oh my god!!!!!!! Let people say or critized or dislike whoever they want!! We are not here to worship your Charlene!
And then I am told not to repeat my post as regards her tackines, lack of education and clumsimess to learn a language. These comments repeated over and over are so unbearable!!

Yes, WE don´t like CW! so what?????

Last edited:
Fortunately for me, I like Charlene and no matter who derides her or how often, I just yawn.

I like Charlene very much, she will develop very well.

Haters going to hate...

On another note, do you guys think CW will wear her hair down or up? I'm so interested to see what she does!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom