The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 01:18 PM
Serene Highness - Picture of the Month Representative - Britain

Ah...gotcha. I'm not sure. I haven't seen anything about it streaming live.

Old 06-30-2011, 01:30 PM
Heir Apparent

i am happy Lalla Soukaina will be attending, although a bit disappointed about margarita d'anjou not being there with louis alphonse!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 06-30-2011, 01:43 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian View Post
I don't know about this ... if it has been mentioned here yet.
It's about the ceremony on Saturday.... what will happen... minute by minute... it says Pauline and Charlotte will be reading psalms :

Monaco : mariage d'Albert et de Charlene : le déroulement minute par minute de la cérémonie religieuse de Samedi - Royauté-News
It's absolutely amazing, thanks. Can't wait to see that
Léonard de Vinci
Old 06-30-2011, 01:52 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine View Post
Official Palace site has released a short list. People might want to check it from time to time to see if other names have been added.
That list hasn't been updated its the same one as last week,wonder when we'll get a more up to date guest list?
Old 06-30-2011, 02:09 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by titiromi View Post
It's absolutely amazing, thanks. Can't wait to see that
Thing is that I don't know if this is going to be true 'cause there's no source indicated.

If anyone knows more ... please help :)

On monaco.mc I read that Chris Levine and Donatella Knecht de Massy were chosen by Albert and Charlene as best man and maid of honor.
Chris Le Vine et Donatella Knecht de Massy témoins du mariage princier
Old 06-30-2011, 02:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
The "Sanctus" from Mozart's Coronation Mass??!! I am in heaven!
Nobody does it better than the Roman Catholic Church when they do it right, imo.

This reads to be a magnificent marriage ceremony...I can't wait!
Hummmm....do you think perhaps there is hidden meaning in this choice?

You are SO right, I do love High Church.
Old 06-30-2011, 03:11 PM
Gentry

i cannot wait to see the wedding tomorrow but disppointed non of albert kids will be there, it is not fair. i had hope for family photo!!!
Old 06-30-2011, 03:29 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisscess of may
i cannot wait to see the wedding tomorrow but disppointed non of albert kids will be there, it is not fair. i had hope for family photo!!!

Do we know they're not attending for sure? His son's mother was spotted in Monaco today so maybe they are.....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-married.html
Old 06-30-2011, 03:30 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative - Belgium

Will they attend the concert tonight?
Old 06-30-2011, 03:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAtlanta View Post
Hummmm....do you think perhaps there is hidden meaning in this choice?

You are SO right, I do love High Church.
The sad thing is that no matter how impressive, magnificent and successful the wedding is, the headlines in all if not most of the papers and magazines will be:

"ALBERT MARRIES IN GRAND CEREMONY DESPITE DARK RUMOURS, WHISPERS"

Whether the story is true or not, I can't help feel badly for the Grimadis and the Monagasques because I don't think they deserve this.
Old 06-30-2011, 03:39 PM
Serene Highness

Who are Chris Levine and Donatella Knecht de Massy? I googled but couldn't find any info
Thank you

Yay! They chose Ave Maria by Schubert as they leave the church. a divine choice! (and my favourite!)
Old 06-30-2011, 03:58 PM
Royal Highness

I like all the songs that will be played , Pauline Alexandra and Camille will participate to the wedding, wonderful, we will see the cousins together, Alexandra and Camille will participat to the rings ceremony , it is also very well. I was afraid not to see the children of Princess Stephanie. They will be there too.
Old 06-30-2011, 04:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Chris Levine is Best Man, and Donatella Knecht de Massy a bridesmaid.

I've just started to edit the Wikipedia article.....

Wedding of Albert II, Prince of Monaco, and Charlene Wittstock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 06-30-2011, 04:44 PM
Serene Highness

@Renata4711: I mean how are they related to A&C? sorry if I wasn't clear :)
Old 06-30-2011, 04:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte_Aster View Post
Who are Chris Levine and Donatella Knecht de Massy? I googled but couldn't find any info
Thank you

Yay! They chose Ave Maria by Schubert as they leave the church. a divine choice! (and my favourite!)
Chris is Alberts Kelly cousin who you can find mention of in the Kelly Thread. Donatella is the wife of Sebastien de Massy, Albert's first cousin once removed, grandson of the late Princess Antoinette of Monaco.
Old 06-30-2011, 04:57 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks a lot LadyMacAlpine :)
Old 06-30-2011, 05:04 PM
Courtier

Oh My God, I'm soooo HAPPY!

Haven't checked in since this morning and this is what I find, all this glorious news and information, including a detailed guest list! YES! Nadia Comaneci (& hopefully her Olympic Gold Medalist husband Bart Conner) to be there. :) As well as Andrea Bocelli and Paul McCartney? And alas Prince Friedrich of Prussia & hopefully his fiancee? Omg, I love that couple, so so so HAPPY! *doing the happy dance*

Keep all the good news and (+) vibes coming, blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God.

In the meantime I'm going to take that list and find out what each person looks like and what their wikipedia says about them. :)

"BEST WISHES TO MONACO & THEIR GUESTS!"
Old 06-30-2011, 05:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

(No more coffee for Nadine! LOL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
The sad thing is that no matter how impressive, magnificent and successful the wedding is, the headlines in all if not most of the papers and magazines will be:

"ALBERT MARRIES IN GRAND CEREMONY DESPITE DARK RUMOURS, WHISPERS"

Whether the story is true or not, I can't help feel badly for the Grimadis and the Monagasques because I don't think they deserve this.
I agree. Whether true or not, this report was uncalled for at this time. To spoil someone's wedding with a story that can't be substantiated in truth (baby not born yet) is malice in it's highest form.
Old 06-30-2011, 05:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Love her outfit...if ya got it, flaunt it! Hee Hee. Can't wait to see the outfit tomorrow. I'm trying not to project too much or I'll be joining Nadine in Cloud 10.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:31 PM
Royal Highness

on olycom there are the photo of the tiara that Charlene will wear at the religious ceremony and on newscom, you can see the photos of Charlene's father, I think it is the test for the walk of Charlene with her father.