The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 07:37 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
burnt...I think you have my vote for POST OF THE DAY.

I had low expectations for the Will/Kat wedding and look what happened...I thought it was beautiful and inspirational.

Monaco is not like any other place...it is a mixture of everything you describe. I will lower my expectations and hope for the best!
I was the opposite, I had high hopes for W & K and was disappointed. Now I'm looking forward to this one bc I like luxurious, gaudy over the top stuff, and I know this wedding will not dissappoint.

Old 06-22-2011, 08:12 PM
Heir Apparent

jonc93...I like your attitude LOL!

Old 06-22-2011, 08:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
burnt...I think you have my vote for POST OF THE DAY.

I had low expectations for the Will/Kat wedding and look what happened...I thought it was beautiful and inspirational.

Monaco is not like any other place...it is a mixture of everything you describe. I will lower my expectations and hope for the best!
Why should Will and Kate's wedding been beautiful and inspirational? They have lived together for years. They are a sweet couple and I think they will do well. They had the same amount of stange guests. My only objection to C&A is Mel Gibson, who is trash. The bottom of the barrel. Beneath pond scum. Sorry, pond scum, which is a natural ocurrence.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:01 PM
Heir Apparent

It was inspirational to me, COUNTESS. I thought the service lovely and moving. I didn't expect it be but it surprised me.

Yes, they have lived together even longer than PA anc CW, but with a few notable exceptions that seems to be the way of the Royal world in 2011. I have no comment on that particular trend.

If Mel Gibson really IS invited to this wedding then there is no doubt in my mind that PA is going for sensationalism and publicity.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:10 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
jonc93...I like your attitude LOL!
HAHA thanks!

On another note, the only way this wedding will be better to me than Crown Princess Victoria's is if I see the Duchess of Braganca in a tiara on camera with all the glitter and sparkle! And a real, real, real treat would be to see the countess of Paris, or another French royal in a tiara! That would make this the royal wedding of a lifetime for me!
Old 06-22-2011, 09:14 PM
Royal Highness

mel gibson? wow i would never guessed. so is this a royal wedding or a celebrity wedding? im starting to wonder, however im so excited, thank god the date is close now!
Old 06-22-2011, 09:14 PM
Gentry

Personally, I am excited that Prince Albert is finally getting married! I read about the engagement in my local newspaper last year and even though I didn't even know he even had a girlfriend, I am still very happy for this couple and I hope they thoroughly enjoy their wedding day!

I think that their wedding will be the ultimate for royal watchers: it will be a very glamorous affair (in no way a bad thing), with interest on the Casiraghi siblings that people like to follow, and extensive coverage of the foreign royal guests. I have no idea of knowing, but I would think there would also be great coverage of all the wedding-related events. All that stuff makes for a good ol' royal watching time - I predict their wedding will be very successful in that way.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:02 PM
Serene Highness

I would be very surprised if Mel Gibson is invited after his anti-semetic slurs and yelling at his girfriend or wife? over the phone.

Like at William and Kate's wedding, I think the star's publicists plant these stories.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:20 AM
Royal Highness

The media says that Mel Gibson would be there, he is not on the officialy guests list. The media also says that Pippa Middleton would be there too and so... wait the definitly list before discuting on this. A real thing is that Albert keeps ties with the holywood world for many reasons (Her mother was a former actriss(she invited much people of Holywood at many events and it is this which made Monaco very attractive and glamourous during the years 60 70). The second reason is that all people of show give many money for the humanitaire events.
this people has the same bad life as those who came at the times of Princess Grace. but for the moment there is only Noami Campbell, we saw her pictured kissing Charlene and pictured with her during the last event amfar. She gave many money for the association fighting again Aids and also assciation.
This morning on Paris Match there is a short interview of the father of Charlene , she speaks about the childhood of Charlene
This morning on the news called Monaco ma ville, there is an interview about the chief who will cook for the monegash people received after the civil wedding It is only for the native monegash people He already cooked for the birthday of the 50 years of reighn of Prince Rainier and the enthronement of Prince Albert. It is a us for the prince of Monaco to receive his people after a big event. They will be for july the first.around 6000. There will be a very long table of buffet
Old 06-23-2011, 06:47 AM
Heir Apparent

Paris Match

Charlene vue par Michael, son pre : ?une fille avec une *volont de fer? - mariage-monaco - ParisMatch.com
Old 06-23-2011, 07:17 AM
Imperial Majesty

Frederik and Mary are attending, according to their calendar only on 2nd July
D.K.H. Kronprinsparret - D.K.H. Kronprinsen og Kronprinsessens kalender
Old 06-23-2011, 07:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

If it's true that Albert is hoping for more media coverage, then why not invite Hollywood celebrities? How else can he get it?
I'd wager half of all Americans have only the vaguest idea where Monaco is; and probably more don't know of any Royalty other than the British.

(If Albert wanted publicity, he should have married an American!)
Old 06-23-2011, 08:16 AM
Royal Highness

now there is not a hollywood people in the official guests list but there are now on the guests list presidents of the republics, (France, germany, lethonie esthony, Irlande,) the president of the europa Manuel Barroso, personality of the ioc and so and royal families. there a personality of the science Piccard, the patron of industry Arnaud Lagardre. The list is not finished.
There will be surely holywood people, but it is nothing besides the personalities I said.
There are the royal families.
The prince doesn't need publicity, There are 1500 photographs , 50 tv announced. It is big for a small land as Monaco.
The rest is bla bla for the forums, if Usa Media does not speak about the wedding, no matter, here in France we cannot open a newspaper without reading about something about the wedding, America continent is not the middle of the world
Old 06-23-2011, 08:43 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
The prince doesn't need publicity, There are 1500 photographs , 50 tv announced. It is big for a small land as Monaco.
The rest is bla bla for the forums, if Usa Media does not speak about the wedding, no matter, here in France we cannot open a newspaper without reading about something about the wedding, America continent is not the middle of the world
I was just joking.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:17 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative - Belgium

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
this afternoon on monaco matin, there are another officials names on the guest list
The all royal family of Belgium
The president of the german republique
the president of EU Manuel Barroso
Arnaud Lagardre
Noami Campbell
Other names to morrow on monaco matin ,Monaco matin says this afternoon
Do we have more names??
Old 06-23-2011, 09:48 AM
Imperial Majesty

The danish royal houses calendar confirms that Frederik, Mary, Joachim and Marie will attend the wedding on 2nd July.
Kongehuset - Aktuelt - Kalender
Old 06-23-2011, 10:00 AM
Serene Highness

Have Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock set a wedding date? I'm been sort of out of the loop here.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:25 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarlucy View Post
Have Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock set a wedding date? I'm been sort of out of the loop here.
Friday 1st July
5.00pm : The civil wedding will take place in the Throne Room of the Prince's Palace.

Saturday 2nd July
5.00pm : The religious wedding will take place in the Main Courtyard of the Prince's Palace.

Whole program here:
The program - Princes Palace of Monaco
Old 06-23-2011, 10:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Friday 1st July
5.00pm : The civil wedding will take place in the Throne Room of the Prince's Palace.

Saturday 2nd July
5.00pm : The religious wedding will take place in the Main Courtyard of the Prince's Palace.

Whole program here:
The program - Princes Palace of Monaco
But as far as I get informed it will be broadcasted only on Saturday 2nd July
Old 06-23-2011, 10:59 AM

Yes Prince Albert,finally! His princess is very young and beautiful!
I don't like him,but she is lovely!