The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #2021  
Old 06-21-2011, 02:36 PM
Moonmaiden23's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 4,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata4711 View Post
Moonmaiden is right, I'm sure.
However, what Charlene wants, Charlene gets.

Remember this ??

Royal wedding: Charlene Wittstock gives Giorgio Armani the jitters - Telegraph
JMHO...I am all for "branching out" fashion wise but CW would be very, very wise to stick with the guy who brought her to the Ball so to speak...and that is Giorgio Armani.

Her AKRIS outfits got only mixed reviews from what I read online, but with Armani she has had nothing but unqualified success.

He knows her physique well and what works for her.

angieuk...PA might not be textbook handsome, but there is no denying that his charisma and charm come through VERY WELL in that video you posted....I perfectly understand now why he has had such great success with the ladies.

Charlene is a very lucky woman, IMHO.
__________________

__________________
  #2022  
Old 06-21-2011, 03:26 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,500
Those interviews I have seen have had voice-overs - rather annoying.

The content is also repetitive.

I've now given up watching interviews and will concentrate on the press coverage instead.
__________________

__________________
  #2023  
Old 06-21-2011, 07:59 PM
Moonmaiden23's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 4,567
PA and CW come off as giddy to the point of goofy in the English language interview with the Belgian journalist...she talks about Zorro as an early role model and the Prince is mugging for the camera behind her back....!!

And apparently he wants only two more children while she wants many(at least she says so) and he teases her about her cooking.

Maybe if they had come across in this manner earlier in the relationship they would have avoided all the "Sugar Daddy/Gold Digger who don't really care for one another" whispering that went on.

They were funny and relaxed in a way I have never seen(or read) them before.
__________________
  #2024  
Old 06-22-2011, 04:32 AM
melina premiere's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sassenage, France
Posts: 1,847
I received many foreighn channels by satellite, I receive europea channels I saw this interview, They were particulary relaxed and the translation is right, the report did not say the same questions to the couple as the other tv and the interview was very well. We saw the prince very cool and rather comic, the two finger in the back of Charlene when she said many dhildren and when she said 'it is a joke when he sanswered she cooks very well. Yes it was a relaxed interview where we know that after the ioc committee, they will go for the honey travel,Albert reserves a surprise for Charlene.
I like also the interview on fr3, it was perhaps boring for those who don-t speak french, but this interview was only for the people who lived in the towns closed to the principauty, fr3 is a tv which is only for the south of the france , his name is Alpes Cotes d'Azur. The other parts of france do not watch the programs of this channel.
The prince told about the ties between Monaco and the towns around, ( the work , the friendship between them) he spoke about the preparation of the guests list, the fact they will have the remember of his parents in their hearts during the wedding, the ecology, Charlene spoke about her future title and responsability, the help for the speciel olympics, the humanity fights as Sida fight, the sport. The report asked if the princes watchs the bride dress, he said 'no' but charlene will be beautiful and marvellious, the report asked wich moments they would like, Charlene 'cutting the cake' the prince said yes cutting rhe cke is a special moment but all the moments of the wedding will be moved and intense Charlene spoke about the wedding of Prince William, she appreciated and liked.
There are many interviews but all the interviews were not entire, it was only small parts we watched . The bfm interview will aired on july 1st.
There will be yet the interview with Stephan Bern for the monegash people, but it is secret and I think he will be the day before the wedding.
__________________
  #2025  
Old 06-22-2011, 04:51 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: LONDON, United Kingdom
Posts: 793
It now seems fairly certain there will be a lot of LIVE feeds for the Wedding from European TV Stations.

Sadly, I only understand English. I doubt very much I will find a Live FEED in English for the wedding from anywhere. So I will just have to look at the pictures as I did with all the interviews! It has to be better than nothing at all.
__________________
  #2026  
Old 06-22-2011, 08:03 AM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,500
Souvenirs, souvenirs .... but not just any souvenir....

The range of souvenirs issued by the Palace seem to have had some considerable success. Several hundred items have already been purchased. The Merenda Boutique has been sold out of some items. Perhaps it's because it is in the rue Grimaldi ??

As to who's buying what, so far, the locals have been buying most.
The Palace thinks that it will be possible to keep a stock of the items all year round, e.g. for Christmas etc.



Les produits dérivés emportés par leur succès | monacomatin.com
__________________
  #2027  
Old 06-22-2011, 11:33 AM
An Ard Ri's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Westmeath, Ireland
Posts: 8,962
Do we have a complete Royal Guest list yet or has it still to be announced?
__________________
  #2028  
Old 06-22-2011, 11:57 AM
RubyPrincess168's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sun Prairie, United States
Posts: 1,619
The July issue of American Vogue has an interview with Charlene in which her maids of honor are listed - Danish Designer Isabell Kristensen and Prince Albert's cousin Donatella Knecht de Massy.
__________________
  #2029  
Old 06-22-2011, 11:57 AM
jonc93's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Long Island, United States
Posts: 1,117
The guest list will probably be released within a week I would say, normally a week or so before the actual wedding day.
__________________
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
  #2030  
Old 06-22-2011, 01:28 PM
melina premiere's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sassenage, France
Posts: 1,847
this afternoon on monaco matin, there are another officials names on the guest list
The all royal family of Belgium
The president of the german republique
the president of EU Manuel Barroso
Arnaud Lagardère
Noami Campbell
Other names to morrow on monaco matin ,Monaco matin says this afternoon
__________________
  #2031  
Old 06-22-2011, 01:32 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: LONDON, United Kingdom
Posts: 793
Alberto de Mónaco y Charlene Wittstock en su entrevista más divertida: 'Charlene me enamoró por cómo cocina. ¿Es una broma? No, no lo es'

I like the navy outfit on her. Are these clothes hand-made or are they off-the peg shop clothes?

Charlene Wittstock: ?Mi matrimonio con Alberto de Mónaco es un cuento de hadas hecho realidad?
__________________
  #2032  
Old 06-22-2011, 01:41 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 290
Scroll down to a picture of Palais Princier and to the 'covered' courtyard (just ignore pics of the oceanographic museum).

This seems like a very nice idea as the guest will be spared from the scorching heat of the sun at 5:00pm or a possible downpour of rain.

Monaco Prepares For Royal Wedding of Prince Albert [PHOTOS]
__________________
  #2033  
Old 06-22-2011, 02:04 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 290
Partial guests list:

Via: Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lemariagedemonaco#!/notes/le-mariage-de-monaco-officiel-monaco-wedding-official/voici-en-exclusivit%C3%A9-quelques-noms-suppl%C3%A9mentaires-dinvit%C3%A9s-pr%C3%A9sents-au-mariage-/138836776192474



José-Manuel Barroso, Président de la Commission Européenne,
Bernard Arnault, propriétaire du Groupe LVMH,
L'aéronaute Suisse, Bertrand Piccard,
Christian Wulff, Président de la République Fédérale d'Allemagne,
S.M. Le Roi des Belges, Albert II
__________________
  #2034  
Old 06-22-2011, 02:15 PM
melina premiere's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sassenage, France
Posts: 1,847
the monaco info news made a documentary on the prepations, they said, it will be finished at the end of this week and the work will begin on the place of the palace, I think there will be the same'roof" on this place for the people woh will attend to the wedding.
__________________
  #2035  
Old 06-22-2011, 02:38 PM
An Ard Ri's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Westmeath, Ireland
Posts: 8,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
this afternoon on monaco matin, there are another officials names on the guest list
The all royal family of Belgium
The president of the german republique
the president of EU Manuel Barroso
Arnaud Lagardère
Noami Campbell
Other names to morrow on monaco matin ,Monaco matin says this afternoon
Thanks.

The Belgian Royal Family?

I thought it was just The King & Queen,but it would be nice to see The Duke & Duchess of Brabant also.

I'm wondering who we'll see from Spain!
__________________
  #2036  
Old 06-22-2011, 02:41 PM
Moonmaiden23's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 4,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
I received many foreighn channels by satellite, I receive europea channels I saw this interview, They were particulary relaxed and the translation is right, the report did not say the same questions to the couple as the other tv and the interview was very well. We saw the prince very cool and rather comic, the two finger in the back of Charlene when she said many dhildren and when she said 'it is a joke when he sanswered she cooks very well. Yes it was a relaxed interview where we know that after the ioc committee, they will go for the honey travel,Albert reserves a surprise for Charlene.
I like also the interview on fr3, it was perhaps boring for those who don-t speak french, but this interview was only for the people who lived in the towns closed to the principauty, fr3 is a tv which is only for the south of the france , his name is Alpes Cotes d'Azur. The other parts of france do not watch the programs of this channel.
The prince told about the ties between Monaco and the towns around, ( the work , the friendship between them) he spoke about the preparation of the guests list, the fact they will have the remember of his parents in their hearts during the wedding, the ecology, Charlene spoke about her future title and responsability, the help for the speciel olympics, the humanity fights as Sida fight, the sport. The report asked if the princes watchs the bride dress, he said 'no' but charlene will be beautiful and marvellious, the report asked wich moments they would like, Charlene 'cutting the cake' the prince said yes cutting rhe cke is a special moment but all the moments of the wedding will be moved and intense Charlene spoke about the wedding of Prince William, she appreciated and liked.
There are many interviews but all the interviews were not entire, it was only small parts we watched . The bfm interview will aired on july 1st.
There will be yet the interview with Stephan Bern for the monegash people, but it is secret and I think he will be the day before the wedding.
She(CW) also mentioned that Princess Caroline is an inspiration to her, which was a wonderful compliment to her future sister-in-law.
__________________
  #2037  
Old 06-22-2011, 02:43 PM
Lenora's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Moscow, Russia
Posts: 2,056
So Naomi Campbell reached her goal-to be present at a royal wedding,her boyfriend wanted to get invitation for them at Prince William's wedding,but was rejected,here they have more success!
__________________
  #2038  
Old 06-22-2011, 02:53 PM
Moonmaiden23's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 4,567
I think Naomi briefly dated Prince Albert and they have remained friends, so maybe that is why she got an invitation.
__________________
  #2039  
Old 06-22-2011, 02:59 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ......, Argentina
Posts: 1,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
I think Naomi briefly dated Prince Albert and they have remained friends, so maybe that is why she got an invitation.

Yes, and the fact that this is not exactly a royal wedding. She would never have been invited to one. Is Kim Kardasian also attending?
__________________
  #2040  
Old 06-22-2011, 03:03 PM
Moonmaiden23's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 4,567
Naomi Campbell is no less ridiculous at a Royal/Aristo wedding than those silly wanna be Royal Beckhams...especially Victoria.

Personally, I would prefer that NONE of the Hollywood/celeb crowd was invited...but it's not my party and I have no say.
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Prince Albert and Princess Charlene's Relationship - Part 2 iceflower Prince Albert and Princess Charlene 1811 07-15-2014 02:53 AM
Pre Wedding Information for Prince Albert II of Monaco and Miss Charlene Wittstock Zonk Wedding of HSH Prince Albert II and Miss Charlene Wittstock, 1-2 July 2011 12 11-07-2011 06:28 PM
Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock Current Events - Part 5: June 2010 - June 2011 iceflower Current Events Archive 808 07-01-2011 12:06 PM
Catherine Middleton Wedding Dress suggestions and musings Catherine Helvin Prince William and Catherine Middleton - The Royal Wedding, 29 April 2011 562 04-29-2011 05:52 AM
Catherine Middleton Wedding Tiara suggestions and musings Duchessmary Prince William and Catherine Middleton - The Royal Wedding, 29 April 2011 1392 04-29-2011 05:52 AM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth charlene crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit duchess of cambridge dutch royal history engagement fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta leonor infanta sofia jewellery jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king constantine ii king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg olympic games olympics ottoman picture of the month poland pom prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince felipe prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess anita princess astrid princess beatrix princess charlene princess claire princess laurentien princess letizia princess madeleine princess marilene princess mary queen anne-marie queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit the hague visit wedding winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:25 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]