The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 07:01 PM
Royal Highness

to answer to the question of Renata about the tune which would be played, it is said romanz band said that the couple liked so much this song that they chose this song as Charlene enters in the palace. I do not know no more.
The title of the newspaper is;
SA romanz as Charlene weds the newspaper is Times lives
The band will sing a duet with Humberto Tozzi
There is a photo of the group

Old 06-20-2011, 07:29 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post
Again, I ask the question could/should Albert have helped her more with the French language or paid for an expert to tutor Charlene. It would have taken hard work but only Charlene knows why it has not worked out thus far her speaking/understanding some French.

Albert has paid for every 3000 euro dress she has worn to every event for the last, how many years? It is not a matter of money. If I were PA I would feel a little embarrased, and in some interviews he looks like he is. Anyway, If it were only the language issue.

Old 06-20-2011, 09:46 PM
Serene Highness

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the religious ceremony taking place in the courtyard and not a cathedral? Therefore, I wonder if Charlene might wear a strapless dress. I mean, I hope she doesn't and Armani is classier than that. But I'm thinking this is a possibility.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:27 AM
Heir Apparent

It is indeed a possibility. Monaco Matin this morning reports that, at the religious ceremony, bare shoulders will be allowed for everyone, on account of the heat. Special fans will be distributed....

5150 Monegasques have applied for tickets, but only 4000 will be able to attend, of which 3000 will be seated, and 1000 standing. That leaves 1500....

Monegasques with seats will enter the Place du Palais between 14 h and 15 h 30, and they will be able to leave at 19 h 10 at the earliest.
A long wait...

The standing Monegasques will be able to get in from 16 h 45 and will leave at 18 h 30.

http://www.monacomatin.mc/article/monaco/4-000-monegasques-sur-la-place-du-palais
Old 06-21-2011, 04:58 AM
Royal Highness

I hope Charlene will not wear a strapless wedding dress. In Monaco matin, it is said that bare shoulders will be allowed because it is very hot . In France and in other lands, I see only strapless bride wedding dresses.Personnaly, I do not like this mode, but The persons who will be on the place of Palace will be in the entire sun, and it will be very different for Charlene because there will be a velum about the courtyard
On the publicity of Point De Vue, in the inside of the newspaper which will be published to morrow, in the sommary, there is a tittle, ' Albert and Charlène, open the ban'
The ban is an officially paper which is published and hanged on the wall of the 'mairie', in it in france there are the names of the brides, birthday dates, the names of the parents, the witnesses of the two brides. I think we will know soon the names of the witnasses of Prince Albert and Charlène. I think Point De Vue already knows many news and they will publish the names and the palace will give us perhaps also the names to morrow

On the site of royal correspondent there is a report on the wedding to day
Old 06-21-2011, 07:42 AM
Courtier

Dailymotion - Interview exclusive du prince Albert II de Monaco et de sa fiancée (en VO) - une vidéo News & Politics

Charlene is answering the French interviewer's question(s) so I take it she does understand some French?

Charlene feiert auch in Südafrika - Leute heute - ZDFmediathek - ZDF Mediathek

I like Charlene's white lace dress in this interview.

Albert & Charlene (Teil 1 von 2) - ZDF Royal - ZDFmediathek - ZDF Mediathek

This is all about the Wedding (new video)
Old 06-21-2011, 08:00 AM
Heir Apparent

The race is on as to who will be the best news anchor for the wedding.

Some contenders, in alphabetical order - Ready - Steady - GO !

Stéphane Bern Stéphane Bern - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Marie Drucker Marie Drucker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jean-Pierre Foucault Jean-Pierre Foucault - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jacques Legros

Vincent Meylan

Jean-Claude Narcy

Sandrine Quétier

Mariage, les stars du glamour au micro !

Angieuk The French interviewer was very good, and fluent in both languages, thank God...
Old 06-21-2011, 10:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressRouge View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the religious ceremony taking place in the courtyard and not a cathedral? Therefore, I wonder if Charlene might wear a strapless dress. I mean, I hope she doesn't and Armani is classier than that. But I'm thinking this is a possibility.

I think she'd want something more original. The strapless design has been done to death, and is getting passe, imo.
Armani knows this and I believe we'll see something different- perhaps off the shoulder or with cap sleeves? That still wouldn't be too hot but will look classier than strapless.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Melina In England and Scotland, we also have "banns" being posted and read at the Town Hall or Mayor's office :-)

I can't wait for the names being posted !! I hope one of them is Chris Levine, Albert's cousin.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressRouge View Post

I agree. This is a Nuptial Mass being celebrated by an Archbishop for a reigning Prince, even if it is hot and it is not taking place in the Cathedral, I don't think a strapless bridal gown would be appropriate here.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:47 AM
Royal Highness

Thank you Angieuk for the zdf documentary, the second will be next year, It is so good to see again the princess Grace who was so beautiful. We see for the first time the second brother Sean, he doesn't like to his sister and other brother.
Angieuk, could you send the other part of the zdf documentary when it will be at the tv?
Old 06-21-2011, 10:48 AM
Heir Apparent

Moonmaiden is right, I'm sure.
However, what Charlene wants, Charlene gets.

Remember this ??

Royal wedding: Charlene Wittstock gives Giorgio Armani the jitters - Telegraph
Old 06-21-2011, 11:11 AM
Courtier

Thank you Angieuk for the zdf documentary, the second will be next year, It is so good to see again the princess Grace who was so beautiful. We see for the first time the second brother Sean, he doesn't like to his sister and other brother.
Angieuk, could you send the other part of the zdf documentary when it will be at the tv?

I think part 2 will be shown this evening? But I will post whatever I can._
Old 06-21-2011, 11:26 AM
Courtier

I will post if this is shown earlier ie 21 June?

Latest information on the German documentary PART 2

Part 2, Albert & Charlene: Countdown for the fairytale wedding will be on Tuesday 28 June, 20.15 clock broadcast.
D

Charlene und der Sport - Leute heute - ZDFmediathek - ZDF Mediathek

Monaco Princely Wedding: The ZDF Television Schedule - Charlene Wittstock - Zimbio

Teleboy - ZDF - Eine Frstin fr Monaco - Die Hochzeit von Albert & Charlene - Sa, 02.07.2011 | 14:30 h

Charlene Wittstock, The Future Princess of Monaco: Part Two Interview from ZDF | The Royal Correspondent

monaco | Search Results | The Royal Correspondent

monaco wedding interview | Search Results | The Royal Correspondent
Old 06-21-2011, 12:05 PM
Serene Highness

I think, with all the money that Albert has, they could put Air Conditioning in the palace courtyard, no? I mean, even common people have AC in enclosed tents! That would take care of the heat issue for the VIP guests. He could also invest in some sun screens/coverings to block the sun for the guests in the place of the palace...
Old 06-21-2011, 12:31 PM
Heir Apparent

~~~ Carnet de félicitations ~~~ Albert et Charlène ~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felicità - Amore - Gioia - Perseveranza - Rispetto - Unione

Nadia Pigozzi, Italia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Permettez-moi de vous embrasser virtuellement tous les deux avec respect et sincérité !
Florence Fresse
May your special day be everything that you wish for and more. all our love and blessings from Durban South Africa xx
Janine McCallum
Old 06-21-2011, 12:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonc93 View Post
I think, with all the money that Albert has, they could put Air Conditioning in the palace courtyard, no? I mean, even common people have AC in enclosed tents! That would take care of the heat issue for the VIP guests. He could also invest in some sun screens/coverings to block the sun for the guests in the place of the palace...
I doubt Albert would allow A/C due to the carbon footprint. Some tent tops would be nice, if they didn't obstruct the views.

Anyone know what kind of weather is being forecast for the big day?
Old 06-21-2011, 01:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Météo France

[ MétéoFrance ]

Choisir une région -->> PACA (Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur)

Choisir un département -->> Alpes-Maritimes
Old 06-21-2011, 01:29 PM
Courtier

Another Television Documentary About H.S.H. Prince Albert II of Monaco and Miss Charlene WIttstock | The Royal Correspondent

More info on the German Documentary PART 2

Also, the program will re-air both Part 1 and 2 on ZDF on June 30, 2011.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

There's so many interviews it's really hard for me to keep up. Can someone post an interview in English please? Or send me a link:) A couple of the videos had a foreign language voiceover and I couldn't really understand what they were saying.