The Family of HH The Emir, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
QatarCoatofArms.jpg

Arms of the State of Qatar
Dawlat Al-Qatar
Emirate

:qatarflag:

Ruler - HH The Emir of Qatar

HH Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani (b 3 June 1980)
Fourth son of the former Ruler, HH Sheikh Hamad, by his 2nd wife HH Sheikha Mozah.
Graduated from the Royal Military College, Sandhurst 1998.

Crown Prince of Qatar 5 August 2003 - 25 June 2013
Became Emir of Qatar and the world's youngest reigning monarch on the abdication of his father 25 June 2013.

First wife
married (1) 8 January 2005 his 2nd cousin HH Sheikha Jawahir bint Hamad bin Suhaim Al Thani,
daughter of HE Sheikh Hamad bin Suhaim Al Thani

children

HE Sheikha Al-Mayassah (2006)

HE Sheikh
Hamad (2008)

HE Sheikha Aisha (2010)

HE Sheikh Jassim (2012)

Second wife

married (2) 3 March 2009 HH Sheikha Anoud bint Mana Al Hajri (b1990),
daughter of Mana bin Abdul Hadi Al-Hajri, sometime Qatari Ambassador to Jordan

children

HE Sheikha Nayla (2010)

HE Sheikh Abdullah (29 September 2012)

HE Sheikha Rouda (2014)

HH - His or Her Highness
HE - His or Her Excellency
. . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Picture of HH Sheikha Jawahir bint Hamad bin Suhaim Al Thani, The Emir's first wife
Picture

Picture of HH Sheikha Anoud bint Mana Al Hajri, The Emir's second wife
Picture

Last edited:
Thank you for providing photographs of Sheikha Jawahir and Sheikha Anoud,they look very beautiful!
The second image shows Sheikha Anoud at a university graduation, do you know which university she attended and what subject(s) she has studied?

They are both pretty,Sheikha Jawaher looks a little bit like Sheikh Tamim´s sister Sheika Hind in one of the pictures! Not surprisingly, as Sheikh Tamim and his first wife are so closely related by family-relations.

I hope that all their children are healthy.

lovely ladies thanks for sharing.
i've notice that photos of Shreikha Jawahir was taken during duties so i hope to see more from her.

I do not know, but I guess they are working for many charitable causes like most royal ladies do nowadays. It is good to see that they are so active in serving the society and helping people!

He is so young and has seven children!!!

^^^^^
Well with 2 wives you can double up on production.

Baby Boy for The Emir, Sheikh Tamim

Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad has been blessed with a 7th child, baby boy, Sheikh Joaan Bin Tamim on Friday 27/3/2015. :flowers:

Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad has been blessed with a 7th child, baby boy, Sheikh Joaan Bin Tamim on Friday 27/3/2015. :flowers:

From his second wife?

I read that in 2014, his second wife had a baby girl named Sheikha Rouda.

Baby Boy Again For Sheikh Tamim

Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad has been blessed with one more son this year, 9th child, Sheikh Al Qaqa Bin Tamim on 3rd October 2015.:flowers:

Which wife is his mother?
Definitely not the last one, as she had a boy on 27 March.

Last edited:
:previous:
as far as i know he have 2 wives if he married again that will be his 3th wife?!!!

According to the link I have posted, he has now FOUR wives - so much as is permitted in Islam.

Last edited:
as far as i know he have 2 wives if he married again that will be his 3th wife?!!!

He has had three wives since 2014 so if he married again this would be his fourth wife. His third wife, Shaikha Noora gave birth to a baby boy in March of this year. He had another son born this October but I can't find info on who the mother of that son is.

Off tangent, I don't find him conventionally attractive but when he smiles that huge smile of his it is infectious.

Last edited:
ok then i think i miss his last two Marriage,thanks for the informations anyway.

Back
Top Bottom