Sheikh Hamad and Sheikha Mozah's Official Visit To Turkey: December 6-7, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
how intersting.
this is their second visit to Turkey if I am not mistaken.

may be , i'm not sure dear Shrifia .

Last edited:
@noor Mariam I know I am dying to know what she is wearing. I bet it's amazing regardless. I wonder if his Royal Hotness (sheikh jassim) went? I hope we get pics of his Royal Hotness. I haven't seen any recent ones since Eid :(

I can not wait to see pics of Sheikha Mozah !!!!

I am also waiting for Sheikha Mozah pictures (or videos)-she is so elegant & always choses new,exciting designs.The Emir should be very happy to have such a smart,beautiful lady at his side!

Istanbul, December 07 (QNA) - HH the Emir of the State of Qatar Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Thani attended the opening session of the Turkey's Conference on Innovation, held at the Gulf (Al Khaleej) Conferences Centre in the city of Istanbul on Wednesday morning in the presence of Turkish President Abdullah Gul.
The opening session was also attended by HH Sheikha Moza Bint Nasser.
QNA | Politics | HH the Emir Attends Turkey's Conference on Innovation

The Sheika never disappoints. The Turkish First Lady is very pretty.

Thanks kasumi. She looked so classy. It looked however like she recently got a fresh batch of Botox. Sheikha mozah doesn't need it. Sheikha hind also looked lovely mashAllah. The emir well he looked like the emir. I wish sheikh jassim was there. I would give anything to see jassim in a suit. Wow I don't think I could handle it.

The Turkish first lady does look very pretty. She has porcelain skin.

Last edited:
Yes that is sheikha hind. I love that she is so involved.

First lady of Turkey ,Hayrünnisa Gül has initiated many social projects aimed at addressing issues such as education, and women's rights.Education is a priority for Hayrünnisa Gül. She takes a personal interest in the activities carried out by the nongovernmental organizations promoting pre-school education in Turkey.

Last edited:
KASUMI AND ADAMARI....MANY THANKS POR THE PICS !!!!
Sheikha Mozah is the most wonderful lady of nowadays. She is so classy and elegant. Love her style sooooo much.
I notice that she is wearing the diamon earrings she wore some months ago at Gala dinner in Royal Palace of Madrid.

Back
Top Bottom