Sheikh Hamad and Sheikha Mozah Current Events 1: January 2012 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
The Emir & Sheikha Mozah Current Events Part 2

Part 2
The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal and Ruling Families of the Gulf States Moderators

Last edited:
Wife of Qatari emir to buy tunisia palace | Yalla Finance
The Palace in Sidi Dherif Bousaïd in Tunisia would probably be sold to Sheikha Mozah Bint Nasser Al Missned, wife of Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, the Emir of Qatar, the Algerian newspaper “Achourouk” has reported.
Sheikha Mozah expressed her desire to buy the palace auctioned after Interim President of the Tunisian Republic Marzouki announced that the presidential palaces will be auctioned to boost the revenues of the local economy.

Kasumi said:
Wife of Qatari emir to buy tunisia palace | Yalla Finance
The Palace in Sidi Dherif Bousaïd in Tunisia would probably be sold to Sheikha Mozah Bint Nasser Al Missned, wife of Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, the Emir of Qatar, the Algerian newspaper “Achourouk” has reported.
Sheikha Mozah expressed her desire to buy the palace auctioned after Interim President of the Tunisian Republic Marzouki announced that the presidential palaces will be auctioned to boost the revenues of the local economy.

Is there a pic of how the palace looks ??? :)

It most likely is the privat airport of the royals but the building is not a castle as it is rather small.

No I think it's a castle !! And I am sure the airplane part if the house could be similar to a helicopter pad but instead for a private plane :) !!! Thanks tho :)!!!

No I think it's a castle !! And I am sure the airplane part if the house could be similar to a helicopter pad but instead for a private plane :) !!! Thanks tho :)!!!
I don't think so. Compare the size of the airplane and the size of the building.

they are building a palace for the Sheikha here in Marrakech too,I wondere how she will find time to visit and stay in all this palaces!!!

This is sort of off topic but sheikha mozah looks way too harsh in that picture. I think dark lipstick is so high fashion but for some reason it's not working for the sheikha. Also it looks like her foundation is way too light because her skin looks ashy.

Jassimlover said:
This is sort of off topic but sheikha mozah looks way too harsh in that picture. I think dark lipstick is so high fashion but for some reason it's not working for the sheikha. Also it looks like her foundation is way too light because her skin looks ashy.

I have to agree IMO I think she goes alittle too heavy on makeup but she is still really pretty !! But I think she shud go for lighter colors !!! :)

I think sheikha mozah is a pretty lady but her makeup never suits her. She can still wear heavy makeup ( if that's what she is comfortable with) but should use softer colors. Take for example jlo. jlo is an expert in wearing a ton of makeup but it looks soft. The sheikha should wear soft dark brown/bronze eye liner and false eye lashes. She should wear peachy lips and cheeks. Peach would suit her dark coloring really beautifully even coral.

Sheikha Mozah and Asma Al-Assad

What are we to make of todays leaked emails of Syria's First Lady Madame Asma Al-Assad, that include emails with Sheikha Mayassa Al-Thani, and suggest a very friendly relationship?
One email claims to reveal Sheikha Mayassa assured Asma Assad that she should remember and feel assured that in a crisis the Assad's have good and well connected friends including those in Qatar!

Last edited:
Qatar’s First Lady Seeks Social Media Strategy
QATAR--The high-profile wife of the Emir of Qatar is seeking social media support to boost global understanding of her presence and work in the region.
The Holmes Report has learned that Sheikha Moza bint Nasser’s office has issued a brief that asks public relations firms to submit proposals for an overarching social media strategy. The value of the assignment is not disclosed, but is likely to reach £500K according to the scope of work that is called for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom