The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 04:50 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
I was wondering if there are any lists with all the royal family of qatar
You could try the Genealogy subforum and this thread: Qatar: the Al Thani dynasty.

Old 12-04-2007, 07:06 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Emir sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa al-Thani attends the opening of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) summit in the Sheraton Hotel in Doha, Qatar, 03 December 2007

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8...2a6c8c9rl9.jpg
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4...6a73b7bvq2.jpg
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/3...8a7facfof7.jpg
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/3...reviewcoz1.png
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/1...reviewcge4.jpg

Photos by ANP / Belga Picture

Old 12-07-2007, 12:49 AM
Commoner

Is there any photos of the first and third wives of Emir?
Old 12-07-2007, 07:58 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanymph View Post
Is there any photos of the first and third wives of Emir?
No, just his second wife Sheikha Mozah
Old 12-07-2007, 10:00 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Qatar Emir Sheik Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Thani, his daughter, his wife Mozah Bint Nasser Al Missned, Milan Mayor Letizia Moratti, Greek President Karolos Papoulias, Austrian President Heinz Fischer and his wife Margit, Italian President Giorgio Napolitano and his wife Clio, in Milan, Italy, Friday, Dec. 7, 2007. La Scala`s opera house traditional Dec. 7 season opening puts Italy`s financial and fashion capital in the international spotlight, with foreign heads of state in regular attendance.

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/5...peparchav0.jpg

Old 12-08-2007, 04:19 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Qatar Sheikh Hamad al Thani and Mozah bint Nasser al Missned arrive at the Teatro Alla Scala for the new theatre season, 07 December 2007, in Milan, Italy. Milan's La Scala opera house launches its 2007-2008 season with Richard Wagner's 'Tristan und Isolde' with Argentinian born pianist and conductor Daniel Barenboim picking up the baton as main guest conductor.

Sheikh Hamad -- Group picture -- Sheikha Mozah -- Sheikha Mozah 2
anp pictures
Old 12-29-2007, 11:21 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
hi!
i was wondering if there are any lists with all the royal family of qatar. since arab families are sometimes reserved (and some members do not go public), i thought this might be the case of qatar. are there any lists with princes and princesses of qatar? how many are there?
Try the geneology, there are hundreds of al-thani members i dont know exactly...i can try to find out.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:39 AM
Commoner

http://www.ameinfo.com/images/news/6/40136-amwal.jpg

Sheikha Hanadi bint Nasser Al-Thani one of Qatars most successful women in business and economy.
AMWAL managing director Sheikha Hanadi bint Nasser bin Khalid al-Thani feature in ArabianBusiness.com’s list of 100 most powerful personalities in the Arab world in 2007.
Sheikha Hanadi, who was voted Young Global leader by the World Economic Forum, is at the helm of Qatar’s leading investment banking, asset management and financial planning company Amwal.
89 Sheikha Hanadi Bint Nasser Bin Khaled Al Thani
Managing Director, Amwal
Qatar
(New Entry)
Starting her career as a lecturing assistant in the economics of Qatar university, Sheikha Hanadi is at the helm of Qatar's leading investment banking, asset management and financial planning company. In 1998, she founded Qatar Ladies Investment Company (the now rebranded Amwal), the first investment company to receive a licence from the Qatar Central Bank to conduct investment banking, asset management and financial planning in Qatar.

Sheikha Hanadi is also CEO of the Al Waab City Real Estate development project; a development on an area of more than 1.2 million sq m's that integrates a variety of housing types, small and large scale retail, offices, health facilities, a culture center and a world class hotel.

She is also deputy CEO of Nasser Bin Khaled Al Thani & Sons Group, a privately-owned Qatari general trading and contracting company. The company was established in 1956 and today employs 1300 people.

A fervent supporter of community activities, she serves as a trustee on the board of the Arab Women's International Forum and the College of Business and Economics at Qatar University.

She was named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum in 2005 and voted as personality of the year by Arrayah, Qatar's leading newspaper, for her vision and contribution to the economy. Sheikha Hanadi was also named Woman CEO of the Year by the Middle East CEO Awards Institute in 2006, for her significant contribution in developing Qatar's economic and social presence in the Arab world. Leveraging on her experience, she conducted and published several research papers on macro-economic issues in the GCC.

Sheikha Hanadi holds a Masters degree in economics from the University of London, and a Bachelor degree from Qatar University.

Well Done Woman =D
Old 12-29-2007, 11:56 AM
Commoner

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/42/92...192a1a.jpg?v=0

Sheikh Khalid bin Hamad Al-Thani, son of the Emir from his third wife, Sheikha Noora, he is in his early twenties now.
Old 12-29-2007, 05:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
No, just his second wife Sheikha Mozah
I am slightly shocked to learn that Sheikha Mozah is the second wife. I thought she is the first one. Such an interesting situation ...

Sheikha Hanadi bint Nasser Al-Thani is a very beautiful and accomplished lady.
To wander on in a huge forest without thought of return. To stand upon the shore and gaze after a boat that disappears behind distant islands. To contemplate the flight of wild geese seen and lost among the clouds.
And, subtle shadows of bamboo on bamboo." Zeami Motokiyo
Old 12-30-2007, 09:11 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_bina View Post
I am slightly shocked to learn that Sheikha Mozah is the second wife. I thought she is the first one. Such an interesting situation ...

Sheikha Hanadi bint Nasser Al-Thani is a very beautiful and accomplished lady.
His first and third wives are both his first cousins, the first is Sheikha Mariam and third is Sheikha Noura.
Old 12-30-2007, 11:20 AM
Heir Apparent

Smile Thank you!

It has been kind of you to provide additional information. I always thought the first wife, who is Crown Prince's mother, is regarded as the first lady of the country. It seems that I am mistaken.
To wander on in a huge forest without thought of return. To stand upon the shore and gaze after a boat that disappears behind distant islands. To contemplate the flight of wild geese seen and lost among the clouds.
And, subtle shadows of bamboo on bamboo." Zeami Motokiyo
Old 12-31-2007, 05:40 PM
Commoner

there r 3 first ladies she is the only public figure coz the first and third are more reserved and prefer not to be in the public eye
Old 02-03-2008, 03:18 AM
Commoner

hello,
i have a question about the primeminister of qatar. i know, he is married at twice, how many children have he?
the crown prince of qatar, have he a daughter????
i'v found a pic with a lovely an cuty girl.
Old 02-03-2008, 04:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaZahrah View Post
hello,
i have a question about the primeminister of qatar. i know, he is married at twice, how many children have he?
the crown prince of qatar, have he a daughter????
i'v found a pic with a lovely an cuty girl.
Hamad ibn Jaber Al Thani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia you can read here
We only know these
Old 05-07-2008, 01:32 PM
Heir Apparent

The gathering, led by HH the Emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani and his wife HH Sheikha Mozah Nasser al-Misnad, had South African President Thabo Mbeki, UAE Vice President and Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai Sheikh Mohamed bin Rashid al-Maktoum among the prominent guests.
Gulf Times – Qatar’s top-selling English daily newspaper - First Page
Old 09-04-2008, 10:04 AM
Gentry

Damascus, Syria -- French President Nicolas Sarkozy on Thursday passed a letter from Noam Shalit, the father of captured Israel Defense Forces soldier Gilad Shalit, to Syrian President Bashar Assad, officials from Sarkozy's office said. The officials, who were speaking anonymously in accordance with presidential policy, said the letter from Noam Shalit is to be handed over to the emir of Qatar, who is to pass it to Khaled Meshal, the Damascus-based leader of the Palestinian militant group Hamas. Gilad Shalit has been held captive by Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip for two years.
French daily Le Monde reported Thursday that the French president would like Assad to lean on Meshal to forward the letter to the Hamas leadership in the Gaza Strip, so that it can deliver the letter to Gilad Shalit. Sarkozy landed in Damascus on Wednesday to take part in a multilateral summit with heads of state from Turkey and Qatar.
Last month, Noam Shalit met with French officials, and asked for Sarkozy's help in winning his son's release. Shalit asked that Sarkozy discuss his son with Assad. The Shalit family expects Sarkozy to address the matter during his visit to Syria, since Gilad is a French citizen, and Assad shelters Hamas' political leadership in Damascus, led by Khaled Meshal. "Assad undoubtedly holds sway over the members of the Hamas political bureau, and can help advance the stuck negotiations," said members of the campaign to free Shalit.
The prime minister of Turkey, the president of France and the emir of Qatar are set to meet Thursday in Damascus with Assad, in a step that symbolizes an increase in Syria's power in the region and the end of the isolation that has been imposed on it.
Speaking at a press conference on the arrival of Sarkozy in Damascus on Wednesday, Assad denied that Syria was promoting a "new regional axis." However he stressed that all the participants in the summit were leading countries: France being the current president of the European Union, Syria as current chair of the Arab Summit, and Qatar as current chairman of the Gulf Cooperation Council.

Hamercaz.com - News & Information for the Observant Jewish Community
Old 09-07-2008, 11:17 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa meet with Syrian President
http://i33.tinypic.com/2rzv3lt.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/b54h0k.jpg
the Sheikh daugther is wearing a moroccan Caftan
Old 09-19-2008, 08:57 AM
Courtier

Sheikha Hind bent Hamad al Tani. She wears a moroccan traditionel clothes ( caftan)
http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/09-2008/417People03.pdf

It was too good to be true...
Old 09-24-2008, 04:57 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

she looks gorgeous in this caftan,and her name is Hind i thiught is Mayssa??well i guess i am wrong.