The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2011, 09:01 AM
Aristocracy

I saw a video last eid ul fitr of the sheikh and his family going to salatul eid on YouTube. Does anyone know if there is one for eid adha. I am sure Qatar tv shows it. I know sheikh Mohammad bin hamad posted a screen shot of the prayer. I would love to see if it if anyone has acess to it and the ardaa for eid. I would greatly appreciate it.

Old 11-06-2011, 10:58 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassimlover View Post
I saw a video last eid ul fitr of the sheikh and his family going to salatul eid on YouTube. Does anyone know if there is one for eid adha. I am sure Qatar tv shows it. I know sheikh Mohammad bin hamad posted a screen shot of the prayer. I would love to see if it if anyone has acess to it and the ardaa for eid. I would greatly appreciate it.
HH the Emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani ,HH the Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani, HH the Emir's Personal Representative HH Sheikh Jassim bin Hamad Al-Thani and a number of the sons of HH the Emir performed this morning Eid Al-Adha prayers , you can watch the video on Qatar News Agency website .

http://www.qnaol.net/_controls/QNAVi...rentSite=qnaar

Old 11-06-2011, 11:02 AM
Courtier

HH the Emir Recieves Eid Al Adha Well-Wishers

Doha, November 06 (QNA) - HH the Emir Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Thani received at Al Wajbah Palace here on Sunday afternoon, the Eid Al Adha well-wishers of Their Excellencies sheikhs and the citizen . The well-wishers voiced their extreme greetings and felicitations to HH the Emir on such a blessed occasion asking the Allah the Almighty for a happy recurrence of such event to our beloved people and more welfare and goodness to the arab and muslim nations. The reception was attended by HH Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani.

QNA | News | HH the Emir Recieves Eid Al Adha Well-Wishers
Old 11-06-2011, 11:18 AM
Aristocracy

Thanks onenoble83 like I said you're the best. I guess I have to watch it when I get home it doesn't support iPhone. Do you know if it shows sheikh jassim? I'm alreay getting excited. This is like the best eid present. Thank you onenoble83.
Old 11-06-2011, 11:25 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Thanks onenoble83 like I said you're the best. I guess I have to watch it when I get home it doesn't support iPhone. Do you know if it shows sheikh jassim? I'm alreay getting excited. This is like the best eid present. Thank you onenoble83.
you are welcome . yes it shows sheikh Jassim and sheikh Hamad Bin Tamim is sitting between his father sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad and Sheikh Jassim Bin Hamad. Sheikh Hamad bin Tamim is so handsome.
Old 11-06-2011, 11:47 AM
Aristocracy

Do you mean sheikh tamim bin hamad? I feel the same way about sheikh jassim. He is so handsome mashaAllah.
Old 11-06-2011, 12:16 PM
Courtier

I mean Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad and his son Sheikh Hamad bin Tamim and also sheikh Jassim bin Hamad are so handsome MashaAllah .
Old 11-06-2011, 12:39 PM
Aristocracy

Oh. Sorry I am so tired. Sometimes their names get me confused if I don't pay attention.
Do you know anywhere that is showing the eid adha ardaa? I would love to see it. Ardaa is be one or my favorite things to see.
Old 11-06-2011, 02:33 PM
Courtier

I'm sorry i don't know about Ardaa ?
Old 11-06-2011, 03:12 PM
Royal Highness

I donīt think that the Emir is personally responsible for the horses and he would not be smart to treat his horses cruel,because this would not only damage his reputation but also the horses, they are very sensitive animals!Especially the Arabic horses,they need to be treated with much more care than other horse types,I have experienced they are more afraid of people than others and if you shout or apply pressure and violence they wonīt perform well at any competition or horse-show...These horses are usually quite expensive - anyone who treats this horses badly would also reduce the value of his "assets".
But I donīt know about the situation of Al Shaqab Stud in Qatar...
Old 11-06-2011, 08:49 PM
Aristocracy

Actually if anything some of the leaders in Arab countries (I'm not talking about the emir) have been accused of treating the jockeys poorly not the horses. They treat the horses like princes but abuse humans. Like I said I've never heard about the emir but i know other Middle eastern leaders have been accused of exploiting humans.

Ardaa is the traditional sword dance. It was traditionally done before battles now it is done on special occasions: Eid, weddings, national days. There are a lot of videos of sheikh tamim doing ardaa. There are some of sheikh jassim too. I really love the ardaa and jassim looks amazing doing it. Then again he always looks amazing to me. Check it out onenoble83 you will find videos of sheikh tamim. Btw may I
ask your nationality?
Old 11-06-2011, 10:48 PM
Royal Highness

Iīve heard the same,in Dubai they were forced to ban minors from riding camel-races-the small boys came from Bangladesh,India,Pakistan etc.and were forced to work under extremely bad conditions...I donīt know about Qatar but in most Gulf countries horses are adored and respected, the owners have a lot of pride in their animals and do everything to make sure they stay healthy&pretty.Some even taste the food of the horses to see if itīs good...this seems disgusting to me,but it shows how much they care about the well-being of their horses.

@C_Ma-if you really care about this issue you should write to the people in charge,they might listen to your advice and they donīt gain anything from treating their horses badly-Iīm sure they will do something if anything is going wrong in their stables.
Old 11-06-2011, 11:32 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Ardaa is the traditional sword dance. It was traditionally done before battles now it is done on special occasions: Eid, weddings, national days. There are a lot of videos of sheikh tamim doing ardaa. There are some of sheikh jassim too. I really love the ardaa and jassim looks amazing doing it. Then again he always looks amazing to me. Check it out onenoble83 you will find videos of sheikh tamim. Btw may I
ask your nationality?
i understood i watched it this beatiful dance alot but i did'nt know its special name . i love this dance . Thanks
Old 11-06-2011, 11:49 PM
Courtier

HH the Emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani performes Eid Al-Adha prayers along with the people at Al-Wajba praying ground and receives at Al-Wajba Palace well-wishers on the occasion of Eid Al-Adha.

http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictu...112011-(2).jpg
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictu...112011-(1).jpg
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictu...112011-(7).jpg
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictu...112011-(8).jpg
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictu...112011-(1).jpg
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictu...112011-(3).jpg
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictu...12011-(11).jpg
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictu...12011-(12).jpg
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictu...12011-(17).jpg
Old 11-07-2011, 11:09 AM
Aristocracy

Does anyone know where to find the pictures of al-sadd club arriving in doha. I know sheikh jassim led the supporters in celebration of al sadd winning Asian champions league. I would love to see the pictures ( I know there has to be some) of sheikh jassim being happy. The emir was there as well. I've tried looking for them but I can't.
Old 11-07-2011, 11:42 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Does anyone know where to find the pictures of al-sadd club arriving in doha. I know sheikh jassim led the supporters in celebration of al sadd winning Asian champions league. I would love to see the pictures ( I know there has to be some) of sheikh jassim being happy. The emir was there as well. I've tried looking for them but I can't.
There was a wonderful reception for Alsadd team after his arrival to Doha international airport There were a large number of important figures within the airport to welcome with Alsadd team .Emir' brother Sheik Mohamed Bin Khalifa ( Alsadd president ) , Sheik Souad Bin Abdurrahman ( General secretary of Qatar Olympic committee ) , Sheik Hamad Bin Khalifa Bin Ahmed ( president of Qatar football association )

http://www.raya.com/mritems/streams/...3142_1_212.pdf
Old 11-08-2011, 12:36 AM
Courtier

Political Change Spurs Economy and Scientific Research :Sheikha Hanadi

Doha, November 07 (QNA) - Reforms and political changes catalyse economic growth which in turns encourages youth to engage in scientific research and innovation, one of Qatar's leading business woman has said.Speaking to Qatar News Agency (QNA), Al Waab City CEO and Founder of Amwal investment company Sheikha Hanadi bint Nasser Al Thani said, "With political change come economic changes and these have an effect on scientific innovation as well."

http://www.qnaol.net/QNAEn/Local_New...khaHanadi.aspx
Old 11-12-2011, 09:02 AM
Courtier

Doha Hosts WNGC on Tuesday

Doha, November 12 (QNA) - Doha is set to host next Tuesday the first World Natural Gas Conference (WNGC) at the initiative of HH the Emir Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Thani with a view to coordinating efforts between the gas producers to further enhance and upgrade the gas industry globally and step up cooperation among them to secure gas supplies across the world plus exchanging expertise on how best to upgrade gas technology.

QNA | Economics | Doha Hosts WNGC on Tuesday
Old 11-14-2011, 12:17 AM
Courtier

Sheikha Hanadi to address students

Sheikha Hanadi Nasser bin Khaled al-Thani has been named as guest speaker at this month’s TEDxYouth@Doha event, part of the worldwide celebrations to mark the United Nations Universal Children’s Day celebration.She is the CEO of the Al Waab City Real Estate Development Project, and Deputy CEO of Nasser bin Khaled al-Thani & Sons Group.

Gulf Times ? Qatar?s top-selling English daily newspaper - Qatar
Old 11-14-2011, 09:52 AM
Courtier

HH the Emir Chairs Supreme Council for Economic Affairs and Investment

Doha, November 14 (QNA) - HH the Emir Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Thani who is also President of the Supreme Council for Economic Affairs and Investment (SCEAI) , presided over the 4th meeting of the SCEAI, 2011, held at the Emiri Diwan Premises here Monday. The meeting was attended by HH Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani , who is also the vice-presidet of the SCEAI.

QNA | News | HH the Emir Chairs Supreme Council for Economic Affairs and Investment