The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal and Ruling Families of the Gulf States > Ruling Family of Qatar

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-11-2013, 06:57 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimara View Post

Sheikh Mohammed's birthday pic
Sorry here is the pic :

ImageBam

He celebrated it with his friends in Casa Tua, Miami.

Old 05-11-2013, 07:05 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Sheikh Khalifa's photo

Attachment 289004
I think this picture is from a twitter account
Sheikh Khalifa looks very nice in this image, I like the way he wears his beard. Usually I am rather on the no-beard side because I believe that long beards are not very hygienic because some parts of food will remain stuck in the hair, even if you wash your face regularly... However,I can´t tell because I do not wear a beard,only I can say that I prefer shorter beards and hair that is a little bit tamed

. Helen Keller
Old 05-11-2013, 07:47 AM
Commoner

1. Joaan,Khalifa and Mohammed childhood pic
2. And 4. Sheikh Mohammed
5.Sheikh Mohammed with Joaans son Hamad and Tamim.
3. MOHAMMEDS HAND WRITING I THINK!

ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam

ImageBam
ImageBam
Old 05-11-2013, 06:18 PM
Royal Highness

How do you know it is Sheikh Mohammed´s handwriting?
Do you mean the Arabic script or the English Quran verse?
I believe it was written by a man,usually women have a more balanced & beautiful handwriting...(sorry guys!) If you compare my handwriting with my brothers strange letters,you will not believe that we have been through the same schooling...

By the way, what happened to his hair? It looks very wild in his twitter avatar, probably too much partying with his friends or did he visit Fukushima? *lol* Anyway,I am just glad he seems to be so happy and joyful lately, he must be very excited to finish university soon! AFAIK the final graduation ceremony will be at the end of this month-May 26 - 30, 2013:-)
. Helen Keller
Old 05-11-2013, 06:28 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by blauerengel View Post
How do you know it is Sheikh Mohammed´s handwriting?
Do you mean the Arabic script or the English Quran verse?
I believe it was written by a man,usually women have a more balanced & beautiful handwriting...(sorry guys!) If you compare my handwriting with my brothers strange letters,you will not believe that we have been through the same schooling...

By the way, what happened to his hair? It looks very wild in his twitter avatar, probably too much partying with his friends or did he visit Fukushima? *lol* Anyway,I am just glad he seems to be so happy and joyful lately, he must be very excited to finish university soon! AFAIK the final graduation ceremony will be at the end of this month-May 26 - 30, 2013:-)
Well it was just a guess that it could be his handwriting coz no other student in harvard is from the ME to write sooo beautiful Arabic as far as I am aware and if you compare this with his 'dear world' pic u might as well see that the handwritings almost match and yeah still he looks lovely in that pic......his latest twitter avatar....
know what i am just sooo sure about him being in Trump Soho cause I just happened to see someone like him there. I am not sure till now but will let you guys know when I get confirmed.

Quote:

Well it was just a guess that it could be his handwriting coz no other student in harvard is from the ME to write sooo beautiful Arabic as far as I am aware and if you compare this with his 'dear world' puc u might as well see that the handwritings almost match and yeah still he looks lovely in that pic......his latest twitter avatar....
know what i am just sooo sure about him being in Trump Soho cause I just happened to see someone like him there. I am not sure till now but will let you guys know when I get confirmed.
Yes I meant both Arabic and English
Old 05-11-2013, 06:34 PM
Royal Highness

Oh,that´s interesting! I though he has just photographed some phrases he likes, but as I said before I am sure that the handwriting was made by a man,but I can not say anything about his Arabic writing style:-)
There are some regional differences between the different countries like UAE,Qatar,Tunisia,Egypt etc.-somebody who knows Arabic and the different forms of Arabic spoken in various countries might be able to tell us exactly where our mysterious Arabic writer comes from.If it is a Quarn verse it is more difficult because it is usually written in "Classic Arabic" and not in the local style of Arabic-so every Muslim around the whole world should write it the same way...
. Helen Keller
Old 05-11-2013, 06:37 PM
Commoner

By the way does anyone know who this girl with Sheikh Mohammed is???? Soneone said it could be his halfsister but i am not sure whether to believe or not....

Some people were even spreading rumors about him getting married in the coming summer and that he has a foreign girlfriend..... I dont know how far thats true....

ImageBam
Old 05-11-2013, 06:38 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
i am just sooo sure about him being in Trump Soho cause I just happened to see someone like him there. I am not sure till now but will let you guys know when I get confirmed.
Do you mean the Trump Soho in NYC? Would be fun if you run into him, of course, just par hazard, not because you have waited in front of the door for hours just to catch a glimpse of Sheikh Mohammed

About the girl:Somehow I believe the girl is not directly related to him- she looks nothing like his mother or his father.All his brothers and sisters have striking resemblance with their parents IMO,this girl is probably just a fan he has met on the street or maybe a cousin or something:-)
. Helen Keller
Old 05-11-2013, 06:44 PM
Commoner

Quote:

Do you mean the Trump Soho in NYC? Would be fun if you run into him, of course, just par hazard, not because you have waited in front of the door for hours just to catch a glimpse of Sheikh Mohammed
Hahahahah......well yes the trump soho in nyc spring street....u can't just run into him like that and I am in NY for a different and Important reason so its kind of impossible to wait there for him but....ofcourse i can confirm if its really Sheikh Mohammed.....
Old 05-11-2013, 06:49 PM
Royal Highness

I was just kidding,I do not want you to hunt him down *lol*
Of course you have better things to do than waiting for your Prince Charming, at least I would hope so ;-)
. Helen Keller
Old 05-11-2013, 08:19 PM
Commoner

Quote:
I was just kidding,I do not want you to hunt him down *lol*
Of course you have better things to do than waiting for your Prince Charming, at least I would hope so ;-)
Sheikh Mohammed at Harvard Law School with friends..

ImageBam
Old 05-13-2013, 02:32 AM
Royal Highness

Thanks for sharing the picture, Shimara! Nice photograph, Sheikh Mohammed seems to have a great time:-)
. Helen Keller
Old 05-13-2013, 07:59 PM
Commoner

Did u guys see sheikh Mohammeds' latest twitter profile pic???
Old 05-17-2013, 04:29 AM
Commoner

Shimara do you have the photos that you posted in higher resolution/bigger?
Old 05-17-2013, 05:51 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Shimara do you have the photos that you posted in higher resolution/bigger?
Yes maybe!
Old 05-17-2013, 10:55 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Did u guys see sheikh Mohammeds' latest twitter profile pic???
Do you mean the pic with an ipod-cable?Or another one?
. Helen Keller
Old 05-17-2013, 11:22 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Yes maybe!
can you post them as attachements? The image site you use makes them into tiny photos...
Old 05-17-2013, 11:31 AM
Commoner

Quote:

Do you mean the pic with an ipod-cable?Or another one?
The one with the ipod ofcourse but i have another of his pic which i m unable to send as i m on mobile you see :-(
Old 05-17-2013, 11:33 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post

can you post them as attachements? The image site you use makes them into tiny photos...
Well initially i sent them as attachments but then the royal forums changed it into links.....as i m using mobile rite now its not possible but i try to send them again by tomorrow....sorry!
Old 05-17-2013, 12:03 PM
Commoner

Could someone just help me post the pic with higher resolution and with links through mobile??? i am not able to send the pics .... :-(