HH Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani's Children and Families 2: February 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice to see Sheikha Moza and her son Jassim in that video,I think that the Emir said something to congratulate his wife on her work-you must know that she is an avid supporter of education and she is also special advocate for education at the UN.The universities and the chances that women have in Qatar now are also largely her acchievement-she is a role model for many Qatar ladies who are by now studying in much greater number than male citizens (77% female students)...Women in GCC want to gain more knowledge and hava a stake in their country,they want to use their potential to transform the society from within and they are not as oppressed as Western media often portrays them.Yes,they do have restriction on the fashion front,but they have full access to education and can take jobs that their mothers or grandmothers couldn´t get-maybe they were event illiterate but now the young people can study and also visit other countries to widen their horizon.
The Emir would never say anything to private to his wife in public-he is already critisised enough by fundamental Muslims who believe he is supporting women,USA and Israel too much.If you watch Sheikh Mohammed bin Hamdan´s speech after winning the FIFA bid you might have noticed that he didn´t say "thank you father for supporting us" but thanked "the Emir for believing in us" and thus kept the private life out of that public event.For Muslim/Arab ppl it is very important to guard their private life and keep everything in the family...

Source for the statistic:More Qatari female students now studying at Qatar University | Qatar Business & Corporate News

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheikh Mohammed is mentioned as one of the prominent alumni of Georgetown university School of foreign service (look in the section non-governmental organisations/non-profits!)
Prominent SFS Alumni - School of Foreign Service

While this is no news to us,it cheers me up for there is no other new information or pictures available at the moment! Also,I must say that his twitter posts are not really knocking me off my chair with originality and quick-wit lately...You know,Boston has a lot of drunk drivers.....Guess he´s never been driving on a Russian street,especially during rush hour! *lol*

I believe he must be finishing university soon-I am hoping for a big graduation celebration & hopefully a resurrection of his former,more enthusiastic, up-beat self :) Well,I don´t really know if he is feeling high or low,but if I take his twitter posts as a measurement, I can conclude that he has already seen better days with more humour & joy!

On his twitter account,Sheikh Mohammed has posted a link to this charity action-maybe someone here wishes to help and donate a little bit of money for a good cause:https://www.justgiving.com/Mohammedfarhatbikeride
"Human Appeal International provides relief to victims of natural disasters, wars and social hardship. It improves the quality of life of underprivileged communities through our projects that aim to provide education, health and social development. It looks after the wellbeing of orphans."

Last edited:
How lovely,Mohammed posted a Confucius quote today on twitter (I translated from Arabic):

There is beauty in everything, but not everyone sees \ \ Confucius

:rose:

@ M-al haw:Sorry, we have no pictures from Khalifa but I am sure he will be present at official events like Qatar national day which is always a highly celebrated events with lots of pictures and press coverage!
I wonder if he comes more after his mother or his father - I hope for the first ;-)
Mohammed has most of Sheikha Moza´s look and character IMO,that´s why he is so handsome and smart, a real asset to his country!

I am very excited about his last instagram pic,he reminds me a lot of Roger Federer (Swiss tennis master) in that photograph:
Photo by mbinh • Instagram

Seriously,he is too good to be single...:D
All the ladies from Qatar,why did you ever let him leave and go to the United States?:whistling:

Yeah he does.....he us huge fan of Roger Federer and Novak.....hecplays tennis tooo

I think this picture is from a twitter account :flowers:
Sheikh Khalifa looks very nice in this image, I like the way he wears his beard. Usually I am rather on the no-beard side because I believe that long beards are not very hygienic because some parts of food will remain stuck in the hair, even if you wash your face regularly... However,I can´t tell because I do not wear a beard,only I can say that I prefer shorter beards and hair that is a little bit tamed;)

1. Joaan,Khalifa and Mohammed childhood pic
2. And 4. Sheikh Mohammed
5.Sheikh Mohammed with Joaans son Hamad and Tamim.
3. MOHAMMEDS HAND WRITING I THINK!

ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam

ImageBam
ImageBam

How do you know it is Sheikh Mohammed´s handwriting?
Do you mean the Arabic script or the English Quran verse?
I believe it was written by a man,usually women have a more balanced & beautiful handwriting...(sorry guys!) If you compare my handwriting with my brothers strange letters,you will not believe that we have been through the same schooling...

By the way, what happened to his hair? It looks very wild in his twitter avatar, probably too much partying with his friends or did he visit Fukushima? *lol* Anyway,I am just glad he seems to be so happy and joyful lately, he must be very excited to finish university soon! AFAIK the final graduation ceremony will be at the end of this month-May 26 - 30, 2013:)

How do you know it is Sheikh Mohammed´s handwriting?
Do you mean the Arabic script or the English Quran verse?
I believe it was written by a man,usually women have a more balanced & beautiful handwriting...(sorry guys!) If you compare my handwriting with my brothers strange letters,you will not believe that we have been through the same schooling...

By the way, what happened to his hair? It looks very wild in his twitter avatar, probably too much partying with his friends or did he visit Fukushima? *lol* Anyway,I am just glad he seems to be so happy and joyful lately, he must be very excited to finish university soon! AFAIK the final graduation ceremony will be at the end of this month-May 26 - 30, 2013:)

Well it was just a guess that it could be his handwriting coz no other student in harvard is from the ME to write sooo beautiful Arabic as far as I am aware and if you compare this with his 'dear world' pic u might as well see that the handwritings almost match and yeah still he looks lovely in that pic......his latest twitter avatar....
know what i am just sooo sure about him being in Trump Soho cause I just happened to see someone like him there. I am not sure till now but will let you guys know when I get confirmed.

Well it was just a guess that it could be his handwriting coz no other student in harvard is from the ME to write sooo beautiful Arabic as far as I am aware and if you compare this with his 'dear world' puc u might as well see that the handwritings almost match and yeah still he looks lovely in that pic......his latest twitter avatar....
know what i am just sooo sure about him being in Trump Soho cause I just happened to see someone like him there. I am not sure till now but will let you guys know when I get confirmed.

Yes I meant both Arabic and English

Oh,that´s interesting! I though he has just photographed some phrases he likes, but as I said before I am sure that the handwriting was made by a man,but I can not say anything about his Arabic writing style:)
There are some regional differences between the different countries like UAE,Qatar,Tunisia,Egypt etc.-somebody who knows Arabic and the different forms of Arabic spoken in various countries might be able to tell us exactly where our mysterious Arabic writer comes from.If it is a Quarn verse it is more difficult because it is usually written in "Classic Arabic" and not in the local style of Arabic-so every Muslim around the whole world should write it the same way...

By the way does anyone know who this girl with Sheikh Mohammed is???? Soneone said it could be his halfsister but i am not sure whether to believe or not....

Some people were even spreading rumors about him getting married in the coming summer and that he has a foreign girlfriend..... I dont know how far thats true....

ImageBam

i am just sooo sure about him being in Trump Soho cause I just happened to see someone like him there. I am not sure till now but will let you guys know when I get confirmed.

Do you mean the Trump Soho in NYC? Would be fun if you run into him, of course, just par hazard, not because you have waited in front of the door for hours just to catch a glimpse of Sheikh Mohammed :p

About the girl:Somehow I believe the girl is not directly related to him- she looks nothing like his mother or his father.All his brothers and sisters have striking resemblance with their parents IMO,this girl is probably just a fan he has met on the street or maybe a cousin or something:)

Last edited:
Do you mean the Trump Soho in NYC? Would be fun if you run into him, of course, just par hazard, not because you have waited in front of the door for hours just to catch a glimpse of Sheikh Mohammed :p

Hahahahah......well yes the trump soho in nyc spring street....u can't just run into him like that and I am in NY for a different and Important reason so its kind of impossible to wait there for him but....ofcourse i can confirm if its really Sheikh Mohammed.....

I was just kidding,I do not want you to hunt him down *lol*
Of course you have better things to do than waiting for your Prince Charming, at least I would hope so ;-)

I was just kidding,I do not want you to hunt him down *lol*
Of course you have better things to do than waiting for your Prince Charming, at least I would hope so ;-)

Sheikh Mohammed at Harvard Law School with friends..

ImageBam

Thanks for sharing the picture, Shimara! Nice photograph, Sheikh Mohammed seems to have a great time:)

Did u guys see sheikh Mohammeds' latest twitter profile pic???

Shimara do you have the photos that you posted in higher resolution/bigger?

can you post them as attachements? The image site you use makes them into tiny photos...

Well initially i sent them as attachments but then the royal forums changed it into links.....as i m using mobile rite now its not possible but i try to send them again by tomorrow....sorry!

Could someone just help me post the pic with higher resolution and with links through mobile??? i am not able to send the pics .... :-(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom