The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal and Ruling Families of the Gulf States > Ruling Family of Qatar

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-06-2012, 04:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post

HH Sheikh Mashall (1972)

He was born on 2 July.

Quote:

HH Sheikh Jassim (1978)
He was born on 25 August. Birth of Mozah is given on February 2007 and of Hind - December 2009.

Quote:
Crown Prince: HH Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani (b 1980)
He was born on 3 June

Quote:
HH Sheikha Hind
She was born on 15 August 1984

Quote:
HH Sheikh Joaan
Born in 1984

Quote:
HH Sheikh Khalifa (1991)
In November.

Quote:
Sheikh Khaled
married Sheikha Maryam bint Nasser bin Abdullah bin Ahmad Al Thani:
Noora
Noora was born in September 2009; apart from her they have another daughter, Moza, born in September 2010.

Quote:
Sheikh Abdullah
He was born on 9 February 1988; on 22 March this year he married Sheikha al-Maha bint Muhammad al-Attiyah.
[/QUOTE]

Source: qatar7

Old 06-07-2012, 10:48 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Paris St Germain's owner Qatar's Crown Prince Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani attends a match during the French Open tennis tournament at the Roland Garros stadium in Paris June 4, 2012.

Daylife.com gallery

Old 09-15-2012, 09:24 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Sheikh Khaled
married Sheikha Maryam bint Nasser bin Abdullah bin Ahmad Al Thani:
Noora

In Wikipedia on his biography there is written that apart from Noora (b. September 2009) and Moza (b. September 2010) they have another daughter Dana (b. May 2012)
Old 10-03-2012, 03:20 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

Crown Prince: HH Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani (b 3 June 1980)
married (2) 2009 Al Anood bint Manie Al Hajri (b1990, dau of the Qatari Ambassador to Jordan):
Nayla (2010)
They had a son, Abdullah, on 29 September.

Source: www.nettyroyal.nl Genealogical News 2012
Old 02-01-2013, 08:21 PM
Royal Highness

I am not sure if this is Sheikh Joan next to CP Mary...?
http://www.hola.com/imagenes/realeza...e-mary-7-a.jpg
I will delete the picture if it´s wrong:-)
Old 02-01-2013, 08:57 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by blauerengel View Post
I am not sure if this is Sheikh Joan next to CP Mary...?
http://www.hola.com/imagenes/realeza...e-mary-7-a.jpg
I will delete the picture if it´s wrong:-)
Yes he is
Old 03-10-2013, 02:40 AM
Royal Highness

Look what nice present Mohammed got from a celtic fan & friend:
Photo by mbinh • Instagram

Who do you all think he will support FC Barcelona or AC Milan? As I know he has supported both groups in the past. I am for Barcelona anyways ;-)
FC Barcelona vs. AC Milan Preview, Predictions - Champions League 2013 Round of 16 Second Leg: Barcelona Players Confident In Comeback : Sports : Latinos Post
. Helen Keller
Old 03-10-2013, 06:32 PM
Commoner

does anyone have a picture of sheikh khalifa.. the youngest so of sheikha mozza?

does anyone know whether mohamed bin hamad has a girlfriend?
Old 03-15-2013, 08:11 AM
Royal Highness

@ M-al haw:Sorry, we have no pictures from Khalifa but I am sure he will be present at official events like Qatar national day which is always a highly celebrated events with lots of pictures and press coverage!
I wonder if he comes more after his mother or his father - I hope for the first ;-)
Mohammed has most of Sheikha Moza´s look and character IMO,that´s why he is so handsome and smart, a real asset to his country!

I am very excited about his last instagram pic,he reminds me a lot of Roger Federer (Swiss tennis master) in that photograph:

Seriously,he is too good to be single...
All the ladies from Qatar,why did you ever let him leave and go to the United States?
. Helen Keller
Old 03-23-2013, 08:32 AM
Commoner

Do all of the wives from the emir know eachother? And do the wives see the Children of the other wives also as their Children?

I'm not from middle east, sorry if these questions seem stupid, I'm very interested in these cultures.

Thank you.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:50 AM
Commoner

Can anyone tell me what he is saying? It seems he is saying something Sweet about his wife....

http://youtu.be/MBYqlRfYeQs
Old 03-25-2013, 09:03 PM
Royal Highness

Nice to see Sheikha Moza and her son Jassim in that video,I think that the Emir said something to congratulate his wife on her work-you must know that she is an avid supporter of education and she is also special advocate for education at the UN.The universities and the chances that women have in Qatar now are also largely her acchievement-she is a role model for many Qatar ladies who are by now studying in much greater number than male citizens (77% female students)...Women in GCC want to gain more knowledge and hava a stake in their country,they want to use their potential to transform the society from within and they are not as oppressed as Western media often portrays them.Yes,they do have restriction on the fashion front,but they have full access to education and can take jobs that their mothers or grandmothers couldn´t get-maybe they were event illiterate but now the young people can study and also visit other countries to widen their horizon.
The Emir would never say anything to private to his wife in public-he is already critisised enough by fundamental Muslims who believe he is supporting women,USA and Israel too much.If you watch Sheikh Mohammed bin Hamdan´s speech after winning the FIFA bid you might have noticed that he didn´t say "thank you father for supporting us" but thanked "the Emir for believing in us" and thus kept the private life out of that public event.For Muslim/Arab ppl it is very important to guard their private life and keep everything in the family...

Source for the statistic:More Qatari female students now studying at Qatar University | Qatar Business & Corporate News
. Helen Keller
Old 03-26-2013, 07:21 AM
Commoner

Okay, thank you very much for explaining!
Old 04-07-2013, 07:15 PM
Royal Highness

Sheikh Mohammed is mentioned as one of the prominent alumni of Georgetown university School of foreign service (look in the section non-governmental organisations/non-profits!)
Prominent SFS Alumni - School of Foreign Service

While this is no news to us,it cheers me up for there is no other new information or pictures available at the moment! Also,I must say that his twitter posts are not really knocking me off my chair with originality and quick-wit lately...You know,Boston has a lot of drunk drivers.....Guess he´s never been driving on a Russian street,especially during rush hour! *lol*

I believe he must be finishing university soon-I am hoping for a big graduation celebration & hopefully a resurrection of his former,more enthusiastic, up-beat self :-) Well,I don´t really know if he is feeling high or low,but if I take his twitter posts as a measurement, I can conclude that he has already seen better days with more humour & joy!

On his twitter account,Sheikh Mohammed has posted a link to this charity action-maybe someone here wishes to help and donate a little bit of money for a good cause:https://www.justgiving.com/Mohammedfarhatbikeride
"Human Appeal International provides relief to victims of natural disasters, wars and social hardship. It improves the quality of life of underprivileged communities through our projects that aim to provide education, health and social development. It looks after the wellbeing of orphans."
. Helen Keller
Old 04-13-2013, 02:18 AM
Royal Highness

How lovely,Mohammed posted a Confucius quote today on twitter (I translated from Arabic):

There is beauty in everything, but not everyone sees \ \ Confucius

. Helen Keller
Old 04-17-2013, 04:31 AM
Royal Highness

Sending love & support to my "desert monkey" and all the other monkeys out there!
Edge Of The Plank: Cute Animals- Animal Love

"I am a "sand monkey" and you sirs, are baboons. Public Shaming …"

https://twitter.com/MbinH
. Helen Keller
Old 05-05-2013, 01:48 PM
Royal Highness

Lots of nice pictures from Qatar and the al Thani family!Hope that others enjoy the pictures too,for me there were a lot of new images from Sheikha Mozah,Sh.Mohammed and the rest of the family:-)
https://twitter.com/_VIP_QATAR_/media/grid
. Helen Keller
Old 05-11-2013, 06:47 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.al haw. View Post
does anyone have a picture of sheikh khalifa.. the youngest so of sheikha mozza?

does anyone know whether mohamed bin hamad has a girlfriend?
Sheikh Khalifa's photo

Click image for larger version

Name:	abd93fb4363511e2aaa822000a1fb0dd_7.jpeg
Views:	771
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	289004
Old 05-11-2013, 06:49 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by blauerengel View Post
@ M-al haw:Sorry, we have no pictures from Khalifa but I am sure he will be present at official events like Qatar national day which is always a highly celebrated events with lots of pictures and press coverage!
I wonder if he comes more after his mother or his father - I hope for the first ;-)
Mohammed has most of Sheikha Moza´s look and character IMO,that´s why he is so handsome and smart, a real asset to his country!

I am very excited about his last instagram pic,he reminds me a lot of Roger Federer (Swiss tennis master) in that photograph:

Seriously,he is too good to be single...
All the ladies from Qatar,why did you ever let him leave and go to the United States?
Yeah he does.....he us huge fan of Roger Federer and Novak.....hecplays tennis tooo
Old 05-11-2013, 06:51 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jude1237 View Post

Who is he marrying ??!
I think her name is Al Maha.....I am not sure but I heard she is an Al Attiya family girl.