HH Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani's Children and Families 1: Feb 2005 - Feb 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pics even though I has seen them it's always nice to look at. The picture of sheikh Mohammed crying makes me tear up too. I'm so emotional aarggh.

Jassim is so beautiful mashAllah. He looked so happy in those pictures. I would love for him to always be smiling inshAllah.

Tuna, does he still go in public a lot besides football matches? It is my dream to one day meet him inshAllah.

:previous: NojoodAl
Have you ever met them or seen them in person before ???:D
Oh yourwelcome jassimlover even though there repeats srry lool!!

It's Okay. Believe me it will be hard for anyone to find a picture of jassim I haven't seen. I always like seeing him so it doesn't matter if it ls repeats. However I would get so excited if it was a new pic.

Nojoodal- how can we be sure he isn't dating. I mean we could give him benefit of doubt.

:previous: NojoodAl
Have you ever met them or seen them in person before ???:D
Oh yourwelcome jassimlover even though there repeats srry lool!!

I wish but no, I've never seen them in person. I've actually met their sisters but not them :ermm: How sad is that? LOL

Nojoodal- how can we be sure he isn't dating. I mean we could give him benefit of doubt.

I've said I can't believe he's NOT dating, like seriously he's too handsome to be single. Plus he lives alone in the US ... Who knows :ROFLMAO:

Hi Tuna. Do you get to see Sheikh Jassim and Sheikh Mohammed? Are they out among the people, so to speak? Is there coverage in the papers about them? Thanks.

I've never seen Sheikh Jassim, because our paths never crossed but I have seen Sheikh Mohammed at a few events a few years ago, where he kept low key. Nowadays, I suppose it's harder for him to do that.

He gave a speech a few years ago at an event that I was at, very amazing, the press love him.

@Tuna: You're really lucky, I so like SH.Mohammed he's a role model to the Arab youth in general, besides his good looks he's a very smart man, after all he brought one of the biggest events to his homeland, you guys must be proud of him! I think he gets handsomer day after day. Mashalla
Do you know if he's engaged ? Thank youuuuu

I heard sheikh jassim was a big part of the bid 2022 that is why he is deputy chairman of Qatar 2022. I wonder why jassim didn't go with the bid committee. Even tamim congratulated jassim on his hard work and so did the newspapers. I think he is the one responsible for Qatar domestic football.

Tuna you are so lucky. Sheikh Mohammed is so charismatic. I can understand why press love him. I wonder if the committee chose Mohammed to speak because he studied at university and not military school. Jassim is so shy. Watch the video and see how long Mohammed and jassim hug. It was so sweet and tender.

Sheikh hamdan is seen all the time in dubai. I wish jassim and Mohammed would go out. Mohammed seems to have friends that he went to school with. I wonder who jassim's friends are.

Other than Mo, I've seen Sheikh Hamad, Sheikha Moza, Sheikha Hind and Sheikh Joaan and Sheikha Mayassa in separate events. They are more social than some of the news coverings. Mohammed is, as far as I know, not engaged. I can't speak about his love life.

Any news or Twitter sightings on the Hotties?

Other than Mo, I've seen Sheikh Hamad, Sheikha Moza, Sheikha Hind and Sheikh Joaan and Sheikha Mayassa in separate events. They are more social than some of the news coverings. Mohammed is, as far as I know, not engaged. I can't speak about his love life.

Thank you so much dear, it's really nice to get to meet them all, they are my favorite royals by far :flowers:

Tuna, you are so lucky to be able to mingle/meet with them. They are so low key for a Royal Family. Its kind of frustrating not being able to hear or read about them but then again, I think I would get tired of hearing about them if they were like the other Royals and were in the news and papers every day.

I can't believe my ears, a dear friend just called to say Sh. Moe was in Dubai with Cristiano Ronaldo, they were at Cavalli club yesterday (she works there)! I'd give my right hand to see some pictures. Hotness is in the air

Oh and when he moved to Boston he has changed his location to east coast. He replaced his old bio with his name in Arabic.

Please tell me she took pictures, NojoodAl.

Last edited:
She said it was very private, no pictures allowed. But I've begged her to get me one by any means she said she'll see. I can't believe the handsomest men ever were together in Dubai...

I was having a hectic/bad day those jassim pics made it all better (I have them already) thanks nojoodal. You're the best!

Nojoodal your friend is so lucky to hav seen sheikh mo and cristiano. Wow that's a lot of hotness in one space.

Tuna that's so cool you have seen so much of the Qatari royal family.

Oh nojoodal jassim wasn't there so the handsome overload wasn't complete.

well i don't like Cristiano Ronaldo he is too guido for my taste

Oh nojoodal jassim wasn't there so the handsome overload wasn't complete.

Sorry I forgot that a part of the handsomeness is probably hunting in North Africa. I wish I can get some photos and share them with you guys !

True that Cris is way too neat for a man. Other than his body, his face doesn't tell me anything if you ask me

Thanks cigitink. Like I said I had a bad day now it's all better. Jassim has the most perfect profile and such gorgeous cheekbones and jaw line. He could be a model. He is thin enough :)

Cristiano was probably dressed in his overly falshy Gucci attire. The boy does not know how to dress. He also greases himself way too much. I wonder what mo wore to the club?

Banchelor said:
well i don't like Cristiano Ronaldo he is too guido for my taste

I have to agree with you he is a bit over the top !! Sheikh moe seems more low key and classy !!!
And I wonder what they were doing at a club :p???? !!!

Well,Cavalli Club is no place where you would go for a "working dinner", seems like they were having some fun time :D
I wonder if Sheikh Mohammed will celebrate New Year in Dubai?Or maybe he´s got some work to do for preparing the World Cup,a lot of infrastructure needs to be built till 2022...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom