HH Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani's Children and Families 1: Feb 2005 - Feb 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks cigitink. That five second glimpse of sheikh jassim walking made my day. He sure knows how to rock his sunglasses like no other. He has a nice walk too. I wonder if he knows how many fans he has and what effect he has on us? He is just too handsome mashAllah. Thanks for the link. When i was watching it live on qatarbroadcast it kept freezing.

Hi Jassimlover. When I saw him, I was thinking that he puts male models to shame with or without a smile. He is just too suave. He should be cast as James Bond. Tickets sale would go through the roof. HAHA.

From mohammeds Twitter

If you have 20 minutes, watching this powerful video about ending hunger: blog.ted.com/2011/07/28/end…

Yes cigitink I agree 110%. Jassim is so gorgeous and has this cool attitude. I don't call him His Royal Hotness for nothing :)

have a question does anyone know anything about any of the sheikh's (emir's sons) wives. I know jawaher, tamim's wife and buthania, jassim's wife come from royalty. But I mean does anyone know about them personally. There was a member here that said they went to school with jawaher. I am dying to see a pic of jassim's wife. Does anyone know anything at all about her? Also what's going on with tamim's ex wife al-anoud. She is very beautiful.

I have never seen a pic of sheikh jassem !!! Is there any ??!!

Of sheikh jassim or you mean his wife? There are plenty of pictures of sheikh jassim. I haven't seen any of his wife. I'm dying to see what she looks like. All I know is she is soooooooooo lucky!

It's only a rumor (and probably false) that Sheikh Tamim divorced AlAnood.

Yes,because of his religion he can take a second wife without having to get divorced.Muslim friends tell me that Islam discourages divorces,but in some cases it is seen as the only possible way to end a failed marriage.

Thanks tuna. Everywhere I have seen is that tamim divorced his second wife. I think even onenoble83 agreed that tamim is divorced.

I just would love to see some pictures of jassim and his wife. I want to seem my competition :) Islam allows divorce unlike other religions. It is suppose to be last resort but it is allowed. I wish the Qatari royal family was like the Jordanian royal family in the sense the jordanians release official pictures.

I know people have said that sheikh jassim doesn't like his wife to be out and about in public. I just wish we could get official pictures of the sons with their wives and children. It would be nice for candids too.

Hi. If you Google Sheikh Jassim it comes up with some pictures. Also, if you go onto You Tube and type his name it comes up with several videos none of him where you can hear his voice that I know of. He appears to be, besides Tamim, the most photographed of the children. I wish there were more of Mohammed, but not too much.

I guess that Sheikh Mohammed prefers to stay incognito and move around freely without constantly being recognised or talked to by people he doesn´t know.If he was more in the public he would create a lot of crazy girl-chaos like Christiano Ronaldo and I am sure it would be very uncomfortable for him.Other sheikhs from Bahrain or UAE release a lot of pictures with the consequence that they create a lot of turmoil everywhere they go and they can´t even go shopping without being stalked by fans.On the one hand I am sad that Sheikh Mohammed doesn´t have more pictures + public events where I can hear him speak,but on the other hand I´m glad he´s not a drama queen who constantly tries to be the center of attention ;-)

Al-anoud is very beautiful mashAllah. Jawaher is really pretty too mashAllah she looks like Mayassa.

blauerengel said:
I guess that Sheikh Mohammed prefers to stay incognito and move around freely without constantly being recognised or talked to by people he doesn´t know.If he was more in the public he would create a lot of crazy girl-chaos like Christiano Ronaldo and I am sure it would be very uncomfortable for him.Other sheikhs from Bahrain or UAE release a lot of pictures with the consequence that they create a lot of turmoil everywhere they go and they can´t even go shopping without being stalked by fans.On the one hand I am sad that Sheikh Mohammed doesn´t have more pictures + public events where I can hear him speak,but on the other hand I´m glad he´s not a drama queen who constantly tries to be the center of attention ;-)

You are so right but it would be great if he could jump in front of a camera say once or twice a year. ?

Thanks Jassimlover. They are both of sheikh Jassim. Where did you get them so I can cyber search. Thanks.

Saw them on Flickr. Love them. Especially Mohammed in the white shirt and sunglasses. Rawr.

- fans self - Whew. Now that made my day and no two jassim pics is definitely not a bad thing.

Awesome pics thnx !!! Are sheikh jassem and sheikh moe from the same mother ???

You are so right but it would be great if he could jump in front of a camera say once or twice a year. ?

Exactly,in Europe all royal famlies release some official pictures for Christmas and every year they have some professional pictures of the most important family members,a very good way to stay in touch with their citizens and fans.
The Jordan Royal family always has some nice family pictures for New Year,I would love to see the Qatar RF do the same :D

Yes sheikh jassim is the oldest son of sheikha mozah. Sheikh Mohammed is the fourth oldest son of sheikha mozah and sheikh tamim is second oldest. Btw did you guys hear that sheikh abdullah was appointed as chief of emiri diwan in role of minister?

I don't think so !! It's been so quite lately !!!

Big Hello everyone, I'm so happy to finally find a place where I can share everything about the Qatari royals. I'm so obsessed with Mohammed Althani he's the handsomest man alive yet the smartest. I really love his personality and I know that thanks to twitter haha!
I know he's now in Dubai, he was spotted at a stadium 2 days ago and yesterday at JBR dubai.

Concerning the rest of the family Joaan and Jassim are in a hunting trip in North Africa and I've heard all the family will spend the New Year's Eve with Sarkozy and the Moroccan royals in Marrakech.... Everything is on twitter and yes I'm a stalker haha

Hello from a fellow stalker to another. lol Any pictures of the cutie pie and where on twitter did you see this information so I can properly stalk him. Thanks.

Hey, I hope you read Arabic! This is what I found on twitter 2 days ago

"@MSDAR_NEWS مصدر "
نجل أمير قطر محمد بن حمد آل ثاني يحضر مباراة الوصل والنصر المقامة في زعبيل ويجلس مع الجماهير دون علم أحد
A mention received yesterday said " Spotted MbinH in JBR"

Joaan has posted a picture of a bird hunting area in Algeria, and if you go through his mentions you'll find a mention saying " enjoy your hunting trip sheikh Joaan and say hi to sheikh Jassim" So I concluded they were together.

For the New Year's Eve I read an article and I'll go through my historic to find it and send it to you. It's in Arabic too :)

Have you seen Mohammed pictures with Scarlet Johansson?! I have them

Hi. yes I saw him with Scarlet Johansson. He is extremely adorable.

Unfortunately I do not read Arabic which would be why I missed it. But thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom