HH Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani's Children and Families 1: Feb 2005 - Feb 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
15cm taller? You can't be serious. Anyway
I know a very very close member of the family so I know perfectly what I'm talking about!
i just consider 178 cm to 184 cm as medium male height
some heels can make you 15 cm taller
some people lie their heights and i still don't believe that she is 180 cm but 175 cm
i doubt that Prince Charles wears heels he is 178 cm
http://myroyal.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/yeni-klasor21.jpg
http://www.cpp-luxury.com/gallery_fullscreen/sheikha-mozah-with-prince-charles_674.jpg
ok i going to stop that height topic :) i don't want some stupid fight and i believe you NojoodAl ;)
+ and some people look taller when they actually are much shorter and vice versa

We've seen official pictures of jassim with his parents on his wedding day :( and one with Tamim on his wedding day. Does anyone know if there is a picture of Joaan on his wedding day with his parents? I would love to see it. Also if you look at sheikha mozah on tamim's wedding day and jassim's wedding day you will see she started plastic surgery I think right before jassim's wedding. I wish she never touched he face she was so beautiful before. She still is pretty but she should haves left her face alone.

Also if you look at sheikha mozah on tamim's wedding day and jassim's wedding day you will see she started plastic surgery I think right before jassim's wedding. I wish she never touched he face she was so beautiful before. She still is pretty but she should haves left her face alone.
can you post some photos Mozah pre plastic :) , or even those photos where she is in 20s

We've seen official pictures of jassim with his parents on his wedding day :( and one with Tamim on his wedding day. Does anyone know if there is a picture of Joaan on his wedding day with his parents? I would love to see it. Also if you look at sheikha mozah on tamim's wedding day and jassim's wedding day you will see she started plastic surgery I think right before jassim's wedding. I wish she never touched he face she was so beautiful before. She still is pretty but she should haves left her face alone.

I think it's clear that she had some work done on her face. I personally think that Sh.Mozah is more a charming/charismatic person than an absolute beauty, I mean if she wasn't that charismatic with a strong personality she wouldn't look that charming and attractive.

I believe we should stop the height discussion,it won´t change anything about the actual height of the people.What´s more important are inner values because beauty will fade and if you are small you can wear high heels/platforms,but you can´t buy integrity,style or brains:)
Supposed you meet the man (woman) of your dreams,would you turn them down just because they are smaller than you?Being rather tall I can understand that you prefer someone with a similiar height,but IMO it shouldn´t be the top priority.

I believe we should stop the height discussion,it won´t change anything about the actual height of the people.What´s more important are inner values because beauty will fade and if you are small you can wear high heels/platforms,but you can´t buy integrity,style or brains:)
Supposed you meet the man (woman) of your dreams,would you turn them down just because they are smaller than you?Being rather tall I can understand that you prefer someone with a similiar height,but IMO it shouldn´t be the top priority.

I already ended that stupid topic :flowers:

I think it's clear that she had some work done on her face. I personally think that Sh.Mozah is more a charming/charismatic person than an absolute beauty, I mean if she wasn't that charismatic with a strong personality she wouldn't look that charming and attractive.
it is true , personality can much to do , i was very big fan one famous woman because she was so beautiful but after watching some interviews whit her , her beauty is history to me she is just annoying :sad:

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...5779_197727446923749_1300702_1468781022_n.jpg

Sheikh Mo considered as one of the most influential Arabs on twitter.

For anyone who´s interested: Here is a list with of twitter-users from Arab-speaking countries that also includes non-royals and their influence measured with Klout: The 100 Most Influential Arabs on Twitter | Wamda.com
IMO they should have also included Arabs who live in foreign countries & we have to keep in mind that these rankings are only mathematical experiments because it´s impossible to quantify something like influence.

Thanks Nojood. Mayassa is such a pro in public speaking. She spoke so eloquently yet made it so relatable.

Qatar's Doha 2020 unveils branding, slogan

...Sheikha Al Mayassa bint Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani, Doha 2020 vice chairperson, said: “Our logo and slogan reflect the uniqueness of Doha as a city and the legacies that would be achieved if the Games were to come to the Arab world for the first time.”...
arabianbusiness.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom