The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal and Ruling Families of the Gulf States > Ruling Family of Qatar

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 01:58 PM
Aristocracy

Mo tweetd yesterday about Eric cantona ( a former French soccer player that did the jogo bonito ads) running for president of France. I'm glad he keeps up with current events. Today he tweeted about Aspire vs Juventus under 17. I wonder who sent him the picture? Could it have been Jassim? It seems mo and jassim are big patrons of Aspire.

Old 01-11-2012, 02:37 PM
Gentry

I found a nice video of Sh.Tamim having an interview about sports in Qatar back in 2006. I know it's in Arabic but I wanted to share it so you can hear his voice, (he sounds exactly like his father)!! I was so surprised to see how humble, nice and very self confident he is. He also has stated that he used to play tennis with the national team of Qatar and wanted to be a professional player but the circumstances went against his wish...

Lakom Al Karar -

Old 01-11-2012, 03:12 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassimlover View Post
Mo tweetd yesterday about Eric cantona ( a former French soccer player that did the jogo bonito ads) running for president of France. I'm glad he keeps up with current events. Today he tweeted about Aspire vs Juventus under 17. I wonder who sent him the picture? Could it have been Jassim? It seems mo and jassim are big patrons of Aspire.
In the video I've just posted, the presenter was asking about the ASPIRE and sh.Tamim said " I'd love to take credit of that, but my brother Jassim is the one who came with the idea and worked so hard to make it see the light and it's one of the best sports academies in the world" ! 'I gotta love tamim after watching that video haha'
Old 01-11-2012, 03:49 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks is for the video, nojoodal. Tamim was so sweet in giving credit to his brother. I've noticed the brothers are very close and loving. I love that. They are always supporting each other and their sisters. Sheikha mozah raised them well.
Old 01-11-2012, 03:54 PM
Gentry

Its comments like this, from Tamim, that makes me wonder how Qatar would be now if Jassim was still crown prince and he had carte blanche over ruling the country.

I guess Jassim is happier building Qatar up from the background.
Old 01-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Commoner

Sheikh Mohammed is in Doha..he tweeted the aspire pic himself and there were sightings of him here.

whoever Rosie saw was not him.
Old 01-11-2012, 04:08 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Sheikh Mohammed is in Doha..he tweeted the aspire pic himself and there were sightings of him here.

Really???? What a tease. :(
Old 01-11-2012, 04:19 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigitink View Post
Really???? What a tease. :(
I seriously doubted her story was true anyhow... it seems a bit much that he'd be parading around in a white ferrarri with 3 bodyguards at his university.
Old 01-11-2012, 04:20 PM
Gentry

Quote:

Oh dear, I can't take that!
It's so disappointing
Old 01-11-2012, 04:23 PM
Gentry

I was giving her the benefit of the doubt.
Old 01-11-2012, 04:24 PM
Gentry

Quote:
I seriously doubted her story was true anyhow... it seems a bit much that he'd be parading around in a white ferrarri with 3 bodyguards at his university.
Wisely, since she hasn't posted a picture, we shouldn't have bought her story! But then when I saw that her location says "Boston" I thought it might be true. I'm so so so disappointed!
Old 01-11-2012, 04:40 PM
Gentry

Maybe this video of Jassim dancing will fix our moods!

Old 01-11-2012, 04:50 PM
Gentry

Aww he's so cute. He could have at least cracked a smirk not a full blown smile just something. Jeesh.
Old 01-11-2012, 04:58 PM
Gentry

Looking at it against it seems at the 3:00 mark he is smiling.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:36 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Maybe she saw someone who looks very similiar to Sheikh Mohammed,she didn´t see that guy for a long time because he drove away in his car.

But I have to agree with you,I was suspicious about the Ferrari and bodyguards too,because he´s always so low-key and doesn´t want to show off or create a stir whereever he goes.
In one of his old twitter pics he is driving something which looks like a SUV.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:40 PM
Aristocracy

That's what I thought as well remember nojoodal. Thanks tuna for getting to the bottom of it. I thought all east coast universities started this week.

Well it's good he is spending some time in Doha with his family.
@nojoodal I love that video of jassim. Joaan is looking at jassim wondering what to do and then Joaan starts to really get into it.

It seems jassim is the one who initiated the Qatar football league. I was reading after Qatar won the bid Tamim kept congratulating jassim for all his hard work. I too wonder what Qatar would be like with jassim as crown prince. One thing for sure would be more girls would buy royal memorabilia. I know I would buy anything with jassim's face.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:01 PM
Aristocracy

Sheikha Mayassa was present by the Social Development Centre honorary Volunteer Award.

http://gulf-times.com/site/topics/ar...6&parent_id=16
Old 01-12-2012, 08:43 AM
Gentry

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Everyone. We already know that Sheikhs Moe and Jassim like football, Moe likes water sports since he is part fish and Jassim loves his falcons, but do we know anything else about them like their favorite color, favorite food, etc.?

Hope everyone is enjoying their day.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:30 AM
Aristocracy

Good question cigitink. Anyone got any answers?
Old 01-12-2012, 09:34 AM
Gentry

I read on twitter that Sheikha M. Althani recommended Snow Patrol, a group, to Moe, so maybe he likes that music, not sure.

Tags
al thani, almayassa, hamad, hind, mozah, ruler daughter, ruler son, sheikh hamad children, sheikha mozah children, tamim, thani