HH Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani's Children and Families 1: Feb 2005 - Feb 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Qatar Bid Committee officials on Thursday showcased models of the 12 stadiums that would be used for the 2022 edition of the FIFA World Cup to local and foreign media persons at the Aspire Dome.
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictureLibrary/QNA_Qatar2022Bid16092010.jpg (in this picture is shaikh Mohammed bin Hamad Althani with FIFA Inspection Team ).
other pictures :
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictureLibrary/QNA_Qatar2022Bid160920106.jpg
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictureLibrary/QNA_Qatar2022Bid160920105.jpg
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictureLibrary/QNA_Qatar2022Bid160920104.jpg

it's rare to get so much pics of any of Sheikh daughters.
she looks alot like her mother:)

Does anyone know which of the Emirs daughters are getting married on October 30 & 31, 2010?

OCTOBER 31: H.E. Sheikha Al Mayassah Bint Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Thani at the singles final on day six
of the WTA Championships at the Khalifa Tennis Complex on October 31, 2010 in Doha, Qatar.

daylife gallery

Last edited:
HH the Heir Apparent Heads to Singapore

Doha, November 08 (QNA) - HH the Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani left Doha Monday for a three-day visit to Singapore, during which he will chair the Qatari side to the Qatar-Singapore High-Level Joint Committee meetings.
During the visit, HH the Heir Apparent is accompanied by a high level official delegation. :flowers:

HH the Heir Apparent Meets Singapore's PM :

Doha, November 09 (QNA) - HH the Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani met on Tuesday at the Astana Palace with the Prime Minister of
Singapore Lee Hsien Loong. During the meeting, they reviewed relations of cooperation between the two countries and ways of developing them as well as a number of regional and international issues of common concern.
The meeting was attended by a number of Their Excellencies the members of the official delegation accompanying HH the Heir Apparent.:flowers:

HH the Heir Apparent Attends Luncheon Banquet in Singapore :

Singapore, November 09 (QNA) - HH the Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani attended Tuesday a luncheon banquet hosted by Senior Minister of the Republic of Singapore Goh Chok Tong at the Shangri-La Hotel in honor of HH the Heir Apparent and the accompanying delegation.
The luncheon banquet was attended by a number of Their Excellencies the Ministers and Singaporean senior officials.:flowers:

Last edited:
Qatar, Singapore sign accords to boost ties
Article

He looks so much like Sheikha Mayassa.

HH Heir Apparent Visits Singapore's Basic Military Training Centre

Singapore, November 10 (QNA) - HH Qatar's Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani visited Wednesday the Basic Military Training Centre Headquarters on the island of Pulau Tekong in Singapore. ......:flowers: .qnaol.

GOD PROTECT HIM : :flowers:
GOD WILLING

HH the Heir Apparent Leaves Singapore
HH Qatar's Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani left here Wednesday ending a three-day official visit to Singapore. :flowers:
.qnaol.

Last edited:
Princess Robijn, almayassah wasborn 2006. hamad was born 2008. aisha was born 2010. nayla was born 2010 too. shaikh tamim got married to his 2wife in 2009 . unfortunetly i DONT KNOW why he got married to this young girl alanood is 20 years old ...I DIDNT EXPECT shaikh tamim got married again beacause he is so modern like his mother... .

SHEIKHA JAWAHIR is 24 or 25 years old....

Sheikha Jawahir and I went to the same school... She's around 28-29

Does anyone know which of the Emirs daughters are getting married on October 30 & 31, 2010?

I think it was Sheikha Sara

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you AnnaMay, do you know who Sheikha Sara married?

No it's Sheikha Jawaher, Tamim's wife

Sheikha Al Mayassa Participates in TEDWomen Seminar

Doha December 08 (QNA) - HE Sheikha Al Mayassa bint Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani participated in a seminar through LIVE broadcast from Doha to Washington DC, TEDWomen Conference, held this evening at the Doha Sheraton Hotel, themed (The Role of Women in Peace and Security)...
.qnaol.

HE Sheikh Mohammed bin Hamad Arab Sports Personality of The Year' :
Dubai, December 11 (QNA) - HE Sheikh Mohammed bin Hamad Al-Thani was chosen as 'the Arab sports personality of the year' for chairing Qatar's 2022 Bid Committee to host the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
.qnaol.

I have some question about the al thanis: Why did Sheikh Hamad (the ruler if I'm not mistaken) overtrew his father on 1995?

Is sheikha Hind bint Hamad married to sheikh faisal? Or is that just speculation?

I have some question about the al thanis: Why did Sheikh Hamad (the ruler if I'm not mistaken) overtrew his father on 1995?

Is sheikha Hind bint Hamad married to sheikh faisal? Or is that just speculation?

There is not exactly reason about that event ..
yes shaikha Hind bint Hamad got married to shaikh Faisal bin Thani Al-Thani

Last edited:
Thanks for answering my question onenoble83. I was just wondering why a ruler becomes overthrew coz there must be given a main reason so I became courious...

Thanks for answering my question onenoble83. I was just wondering why a ruler becomes overthrew coz there must be given a main reason so I became courious...

You are welcome :flowers:
you are Right , perhaps there are alot of reasons but there is not source about it that why this event happened

The middle eastern rulers in generell seem to be very closed about their infos so it becomes like a wonder if we expierience anything important about whats goin on. But on the other hand I can understand this coz I wouldn't like if poeople do know everything abt me.. so it's a logical conclusion....

HH Heir Apparent Attends Closing Operetta of Doha Capital of Arab Culture 2010

HH Heir Apparent Attends Closing Operetta of Doha Capital of Arab Culture 2010 :

Doha, December 26 (QNA) - HH the Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani attended today the closing operetta of the celebration of ''Doha Capital of Arab Culture 2010'' at the cultural district. The ceremony was attended by HH the Personal Representative of HH the Emir Sheikh Jassim bin Hamad Al Thani.

Photos :
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictureLibrary/QNA_TamimRound212726122010-.jpg
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictureLibrary/QNA_12TamimCult211626122010.jpg
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAHotNewsPictureLibrary/QNA_TamimRound211626122010-.jpg

Last edited:
HE Sheikh Mohammed Receives Arab Sports Personality Award
Dubai, January 06 (QNA) - HE Chairman of Qatar 2022 Bid Organizing Committee Sheikh Mohammed bin Hamad Al Thani received the Arab sports personality award in recognition of his leadership in guiding Qatar to 2022 FIFA World Cup race win.
The function was attended by Deputy Ruler of Dubai Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and presented the awards to the winniers.

News

Sheikh Joaan is Sheikha Mozah's son?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom