The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal and Ruling Families of the Gulf States > Ruling Family of Qatar

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 12:16 PM
Gentry

Oh God!!!! I can't even imagine what I would do if I get to meet sheikh Moe one day! Please tell me he's so charming in the flesh! Is it true that he's very tall ?

Old 01-10-2012, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NojoodAl View Post
Oh God!!!! I can't even imagine what I would do if I get to meet sheikh Moe one day! Please tell me he's so charming in the flesh! Is it true that he's very tall ?
He's around 6'1 and very very better looking in the flesh

Old 01-10-2012, 01:10 PM
Aristocracy

Welcome RosieF! You're such a lucky girl to see sheikh mo. I know a lot of girls here would have loved to trade shoes with you for that moment.

Was he by himself? Do you think he goes to that cafe a lot? Is it near campus? Sorry for the interrogation. I'm just so excited. I don't know what I would do if I met him.

I hope you will continue to post here. The more the merrier.

@nojoodal, thanks sweetie for the pictures. Mo has a smile that is contagious. He defintely smeyes (smiling with your eyes) Tyra would be so
proud. He looks so innocent, yet his eyes have a glimmer of mischief.
Old 01-10-2012, 01:41 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassimlover View Post

@nojoodal, thanks sweetie for the pictures. Mo has a smile that is contagious. He defintely smeyes (smiling with your eyes) Tyra would be so
proud. He looks so innocent, yet his eyes have a glimmer of mischief.
You're most welcome dear! Tyra goes to Harvard too, I can't help but think she has something to do with that smeyes thingy
Seriously, I think he would win all the competitions out there. He's so perfect. It's true that he's got that cutie innocent smile but a sparkling look full of mischief ! And he takes a puckish delight in teasing us with it *sigh*
Old 01-10-2012, 01:52 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
He looks so innocent, yet his eyes have a glimmer of mischief.
...That´s probably one of the reasons why he´s so attractive for girls,he´s a bad guy in disguise (Bad guy meaning he seems like a rebellious,unconventional and daring guy-not because I believe he has no moral and ethical values,if you get what I mean ;-)

@RosieF:Welcome to the forum!Thanks for sharing your little story,it must have been so exciting to catch a glimpse on Sheikh Mohammed
Maybe next time you´ll be able to talk to him if you are brave enough and he doesn´t rush off in his car!
Old 01-10-2012, 02:00 PM
Gentry

There is a Khalifa Al Thani on Twitter. Is that any relation to the Qatari's?
Old 01-10-2012, 02:11 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigitink View Post
There's too many Khalifa althanis on Twitter. If you mean the funny Khalifa Bin Khaled Althani (KKalthani) then he's a close cousin to sheikh Moe!
Old 01-10-2012, 02:12 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
I don´t know,but he has very odd views on women and seems to be rather insensitive and rude,but maybe that´s his only chance to get some attention...It could be S.Mohammed´s younger brother,Khalifa, but I can´t believe that Sheikha Mozah raised a son who is so misogynistic

Old 01-10-2012, 02:17 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by NojoodAl View Post
There's too many Khalifa althanis on Twitter. If you mean the funny Khalifa Bin Khaled Althani (KKalthani) then he's a close cousin to sheikh Moe!
Yes, this is the one. I though it was maybe a brother. Thanks.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:18 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by blauerengel View Post
I don´t know,but he has very odd views on women and seems to be rather insensitive and rude,but maybe that´s his only chance to get some attention...It could be S.Mohammed´s younger brother,Khalifa, but I can´t believe that Sheikha Mozah raised a son who is so misogynistic

Yes, he does seem like a smartaleck (sp?). Thanks.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:22 PM
Gentry

Quote:

No he's not misogynistic, he's just being sarcastic and bitterly funny. He's a good person in real life yet so funny.
He's not sheikh Moe's little bro, he's a close cousin!
Old 01-10-2012, 02:33 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Yes, he does seem like a smartaleck (sp?). Thanks.
Yes,a smart-aleck
But I have to admit he´s funny sometimes...
There´s a fine line between sarcasm and being verbally abusive.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Welcome RosieF! You're such a lucky girl to see sheikh mo. I know a lot of girls here would have loved to trade shoes with you for that moment.

Was he by himself? Do you think he goes to that cafe a lot? Is it near campus? Sorry for the interrogation. I'm just so excited. I don't know what I would do if I met him.

I hope you will continue to post here. The more the merrier.
Thank you.
I saw him by the Newbury Street, it's quite the London's Harrods of Boston!
He was alone probably heading to the university, holding an ipad and a book with a title that reads " Global Imbalances and politics" !! He got out of the cafe then 2 guards followed him while the 3rd was waiting outside. Also he was walking quickly, it's like he didn't want people to notice him especially with the guards. But it's too hard not to notice a handsome man as he is.
Also I have noticed that he's not as tanned as he seems, his skin is actually 2 times lighter. Curious how photos can make a person look a little bit different.
He got into the car and just disappeared.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:56 PM
Aristocracy

Oh maybe he lost his tan that he got on vacation already. 2 shades lighter is still pretty tan.

I think khalifa is hiliarious. He is being sarcastic and always says don't take Twitter seriously. I think he figures only people that know him follow him so they know he is joking. I love a guy with a sarcastic sense of humor. Mo seems to have a sarcastic sense of humor. I wonder what Jassim is like?
Old 01-10-2012, 03:07 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieF View Post
Thank you.
I saw him by the Newbury Street, it's quite the London's Harrods of Boston!
He was alone probably heading to the university, holding an ipad and a book with a title that reads " Global Imbalances and politics" !! He got out of the cafe then 2 guards followed him while the 3rd was waiting outside. Also he was walking quickly, it's like he didn't want people to notice him especially with the guards. But it's too hard not to notice a handsome man as he is.
Also I have noticed that he's not as tanned as he seems, his skin is actually 2 times lighter. Curious how photos can make a person look a little bit different.
He got into the car and just disappeared.
Well well well!!! If pictures don't do him justice knowing that he looks completely handsome on them, and that he's a lot better in real then he must be handsomeness in person !!
GOD BLESS HIM
Old 01-10-2012, 03:41 PM
Royal Highness

Photographs often don´t do much justice,especially when they are taken by amateurs.Most people just don´t know how to handle a camera,use good light and make good pictures of people.....
Old 01-10-2012, 03:58 PM
Aristocracy

Then you have the opposite. Some people look amazing in pictures but not so much in real life. I'm not talking about photoshop either. Some people the camera loves them and some not so much. I've come to realize a lot of guys look better in person. I have heard Jassim looks even more gorgeous in real life. @nojoodal if mo and jassim look even better in real life, then God help us!
Old 01-10-2012, 04:21 PM
Royal Highness

I agree,some ppl look better on pictures and some are more dazzling in real life:-)
Because we were discussing "smeyles" and Tyra,here´s a wonderful video I´ve found with Tyra Banks talking about her time in Harvard.She´s so hilarious & quick-witted:Tyra Banks Talks Harvard with Conan O'Brien Live | BostInno
Old 01-10-2012, 05:23 PM
Gentry

Quote:
I agree,some ppl look better on pictures and some are more dazzling in real life:-)
Because we were discussing "smeyles" and Tyra,here´s a wonderful video I´ve found with Tyra Banks talking about her time in Harvard.She´s so hilarious & quick-witted:Tyra Banks Talks Harvard with Conan O'Brien Live | BostInno
I'd rather have someone who looks better in real life than on pictures. And in Moe's case he's just breathtaking in both. I think it's a true blessing to wake up everyday beside a perfect face like his! I already envy his future wife

Thank you for the link. I love smart/funny women.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:32 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NojoodAl

You're most welcome dear! Tyra goes to Harvard too, I can't help but think she has something to do with that smeyes thingy
Seriously, I think he would win all the competitions out there. He's so perfect. It's true that he's got that cutie innocent smile but a sparkling look full of mischief ! And he takes a puckish delight in teasing us with it *sigh*
Hey guys awesome pics !!!
@Rosief welcome to the forums !!!

Tags
al thani, almayassa, hamad, hind, mozah, ruler daughter, ruler son, sheikh hamad children, sheikha mozah children, tamim, thani