HH Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani's Children and Families 1: Feb 2005 - Feb 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don´t know,but he has very odd views on women and seems to be rather insensitive and rude,but maybe that´s his only chance to get some attention...It could be S.Mohammed´s younger brother,Khalifa, but I can´t believe that Sheikha Mozah raised a son who is so misogynistic:eek:

[FONT=Andalus, serif]
[/FONT]

No he's not misogynistic, he's just being sarcastic and bitterly funny. He's a good person in real life yet so funny.
He's not sheikh Moe's little bro, he's a close cousin!

Yes, he does seem like a smartaleck (sp?). Thanks.

Yes,a smart-aleck :ROFLMAO:
But I have to admit he´s funny sometimes...
There´s a fine line between sarcasm and being verbally abusive.

Welcome RosieF! You're such a lucky girl to see sheikh mo. I know a lot of girls here would have loved to trade shoes with you for that moment.

Was he by himself? Do you think he goes to that cafe a lot? Is it near campus? Sorry for the interrogation. I'm just so excited. I don't know what I would do if I met him.

I hope you will continue to post here. The more the merrier.

Thank you.
I saw him by the Newbury Street, it's quite the London's Harrods of Boston!
He was alone probably heading to the university, holding an ipad and a book with a title that reads " Global Imbalances and politics" !! He got out of the cafe then 2 guards followed him while the 3rd was waiting outside. Also he was walking quickly, it's like he didn't want people to notice him especially with the guards. But it's too hard not to notice a handsome man as he is.
Also I have noticed that he's not as tanned as he seems, his skin is actually 2 times lighter. Curious how photos can make a person look a little bit different.
He got into the car and just disappeared.

Oh maybe he lost his tan that he got on vacation already. 2 shades lighter is still pretty tan.

I think khalifa is hiliarious. He is being sarcastic and always says don't take Twitter seriously. I think he figures only people that know him follow him so they know he is joking. I love a guy with a sarcastic sense of humor. Mo seems to have a sarcastic sense of humor. I wonder what Jassim is like?

Thank you.
I saw him by the Newbury Street, it's quite the London's Harrods of Boston!
He was alone probably heading to the university, holding an ipad and a book with a title that reads " Global Imbalances and politics" !! He got out of the cafe then 2 guards followed him while the 3rd was waiting outside. Also he was walking quickly, it's like he didn't want people to notice him especially with the guards. But it's too hard not to notice a handsome man as he is.
Also I have noticed that he's not as tanned as he seems, his skin is actually 2 times lighter. Curious how photos can make a person look a little bit different.
He got into the car and just disappeared.

Well well well!!! If pictures don't do him justice knowing that he looks completely handsome on them, and that he's a lot better in real then he must be handsomeness in person !!
GOD BLESS HIM

Photographs often don´t do much justice,especially when they are taken by amateurs.Most people just don´t know how to handle a camera,use good light and make good pictures of people.....

Then you have the opposite. Some people look amazing in pictures but not so much in real life. I'm not talking about photoshop either. Some people the camera loves them and some not so much. I've come to realize a lot of guys look better in person. I have heard Jassim looks even more gorgeous in real life. @nojoodal if mo and jassim look even better in real life, then God help us!

I agree,some ppl look better on pictures and some are more dazzling in real life:)
Because we were discussing "smeyles" and Tyra,here´s a wonderful video I´ve found with Tyra Banks talking about her time in Harvard.She´s so hilarious & quick-witted:Tyra Banks Talks Harvard with Conan O'Brien Live | BostInno

I'd rather have someone who looks better in real life than on pictures. And in Moe's case he's just breathtaking in both. I think it's a true blessing to wake up everyday beside a perfect face like his! I already envy his future wife :lol:

Thank you for the link. I love smart/funny women.

NojoodAl said:
You're most welcome dear! Tyra goes to Harvard too, I can't help but think she has something to do with that smeyes thingy :ROFLMAO:
Seriously, I think he would win all the competitions out there. He's so perfect. It's true that he's got that cutie innocent smile but a sparkling look full of mischief ! And he takes a puckish delight in teasing us with it *sigh*

Hey guys awesome pics !!!
@Rosief welcome to the forums !!!

Last edited:
Mo tweetd yesterday about Eric cantona ( a former French soccer player that did the jogo bonito ads) running for president of France. I'm glad he keeps up with current events. Today he tweeted about Aspire vs Juventus under 17. I wonder who sent him the picture? Could it have been Jassim? It seems mo and jassim are big patrons of Aspire.

I found a nice video of Sh.Tamim having an interview about sports in Qatar back in 2006. I know it's in Arabic but I wanted to share it so you can hear his voice, (he sounds exactly like his father)!! I was so surprised to see how humble, nice and very self confident he is. He also has stated that he used to play tennis with the national team of Qatar and wanted to be a professional player but the circumstances went against his wish...

Lakom Al Karar -

Mo tweetd yesterday about Eric cantona ( a former French soccer player that did the jogo bonito ads) running for president of France. I'm glad he keeps up with current events. Today he tweeted about Aspire vs Juventus under 17. I wonder who sent him the picture? Could it have been Jassim? It seems mo and jassim are big patrons of Aspire.

In the video I've just posted, the presenter was asking about the ASPIRE and sh.Tamim said " I'd love to take credit of that, but my brother Jassim is the one who came with the idea and worked so hard to make it see the light and it's one of the best sports academies in the world" ! 'I gotta love tamim after watching that video haha'

Last edited:
Thanks is for the video, nojoodal. Tamim was so sweet in giving credit to his brother. I've noticed the brothers are very close and loving. I love that. They are always supporting each other and their sisters. Sheikha mozah raised them well.

Its comments like this, from Tamim, that makes me wonder how Qatar would be now if Jassim was still crown prince and he had carte blanche over ruling the country.

I guess Jassim is happier building Qatar up from the background.

Sheikh Mohammed is in Doha..he tweeted the aspire pic himself and there were sightings of him here.

whoever Rosie saw was not him.

Sheikh Mohammed is in Doha..he tweeted the aspire pic himself and there were sightings of him here.

Really???? What a tease. :(

Really???? What a tease. :(

I seriously doubted her story was true anyhow... it seems a bit much that he'd be parading around in a white ferrarri with 3 bodyguards at his university.

Oh dear, I can't take that!
It's so disappointing :sad:

I seriously doubted her story was true anyhow... it seems a bit much that he'd be parading around in a white ferrarri with 3 bodyguards at his university.

Wisely, since she hasn't posted a picture, we shouldn't have bought her story! But then when I saw that her location says "Boston" I thought it might be true. I'm so so so disappointed!

Aww he's so cute. He could have at least cracked a smirk not a full blown smile just something. Jeesh.

Looking at it against it seems at the 3:00 mark he is smiling.

Maybe she saw someone who looks very similiar to Sheikh Mohammed,she didn´t see that guy for a long time because he drove away in his car.

But I have to agree with you,I was suspicious about the Ferrari and bodyguards too,because he´s always so low-key and doesn´t want to show off or create a stir whereever he goes.
In one of his old twitter pics he is driving something which looks like a SUV.

That's what I thought as well remember nojoodal. Thanks tuna for getting to the bottom of it. I thought all east coast universities started this week.

Well it's good he is spending some time in Doha with his family.
@nojoodal I love that video of jassim. Joaan is looking at jassim wondering what to do and then Joaan starts to really get into it.

It seems jassim is the one who initiated the Qatar football league. I was reading after Qatar won the bid Tamim kept congratulating jassim for all his hard work. I too wonder what Qatar would be like with jassim as crown prince. One thing for sure would be more girls would buy royal memorabilia. I know I would buy anything with jassim's face.

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Everyone. We already know that Sheikhs Moe and Jassim like football, Moe likes water sports since he is part fish and Jassim loves his falcons, but do we know anything else about them like their favorite color, favorite food, etc.?

Hope everyone is enjoying their day.

I read on twitter that Sheikha M. Althani recommended Snow Patrol, a group, to Moe, so maybe he likes that music, not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom