The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal and Ruling Families of the Gulf States > Ruling Family of Qatar

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 04:12 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Does anyone have the link to the QF joint graduation in 2009 where Sheikha Moza kissed Mohammed? It was very sweet and it was online but has disappeared since
I've seen that video a year before but it has disappeared as you said. Here's a picture of sheikha moza kissing Moe
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._1474530_n.jpg

Old 12-28-2011, 04:40 PM
Commoner

must find this video!

Old 12-28-2011, 04:41 PM
Aristocracy

I remember seeing the video maybe in October but now I can't find it. Thanks for the picture. I love the picture of jassim, sheikha mozah , the emir and sheikha hind at graduation. They all look so proud.
Old 12-28-2011, 04:59 PM
Commoner

also, but I watched this on tv, the opening of Georgetown's new building in february of this year. I don't think it's been uploaded online.
Old 12-28-2011, 05:04 PM
Aristocracy

I thought I remember seeing it on a made video on YouTube I didn't see the actual live footage but someone used a clip from it. They made a music video and various scenes. I was trying to look for it but I can't find it.

Tuna, you are from doha so you must have the inside scoop right ?
Old 12-28-2011, 05:43 PM
Commoner

yes i live in doha, and can speak arabic.
Old 12-28-2011, 05:45 PM
Gentry

Hi Tuna. Do you get to see Sheikh Jassim and Sheikh Mohammed? Are they out among the people, so to speak? Is there coverage in the papers about them? Thanks.
Old 12-28-2011, 05:46 PM
Aristocracy

Tuna tell us do the local girls go crazy about sheikh jassim and sheikh Mohammed like us? Have you ever seen them? I heard the middle eastern royalty are out and about in their countries. So it's quite common to see them when going to stores, restaurants, etc. Have you ever seen sheikh jassim or sheikh joaan's wife? Sorry I'm asking a billion questions. I'm just so excited.
Old 12-28-2011, 05:55 PM
Aristocracy

I dont know if these have been posted but they are pics of sheikh Jassim !!
Sh. Jassim | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Sh Jassim 2 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Sheikh al shabab | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Jassim and Mozah | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (him and his mom)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/al-sowaidi/4186320102/
I hope these links work :) !!

Sheikh mohammed
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8x/5228936956/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48486908@N07/5228456820/ :P
Old 12-28-2011, 06:10 PM
Gentry

Sure thing, locals and non-locals go drooling over them, they are very handsome yet so polite and kind! I so wanna see Jassim and Joaan's wives, they'd be beautiful as they all are from the same family :)
Do you guys think Mohammed is engaged but they kept it hush till he finishes his studies? In any case I can't believe he's not dating ...
Old 12-28-2011, 06:13 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks for the pics even though I has seen them it's always nice to look at. The picture of sheikh Mohammed crying makes me tear up too. I'm so emotional aarggh.

Jassim is so beautiful mashAllah. He looked so happy in those pictures. I would love for him to always be smiling inshAllah.

Tuna, does he still go in public a lot besides football matches? It is my dream to one day meet him inshAllah.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:15 PM
Aristocracy

NojoodAl
Have you ever met them or seen them in person before ???
Oh yourwelcome jassimlover even though there repeats srry lool!!
Old 12-28-2011, 06:34 PM
Serene Highness

Very nice picture of him, by the way I love his name and he is handsome for sure
Old 12-28-2011, 06:35 PM
Aristocracy

It's Okay. Believe me it will be hard for anyone to find a picture of jassim I haven't seen. I always like seeing him so it doesn't matter if it ls repeats. However I would get so excited if it was a new pic.

Nojoodal- how can we be sure he isn't dating. I mean we could give him benefit of doubt.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:36 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jude1237 View Post
NojoodAl
Have you ever met them or seen them in person before ???
Oh yourwelcome jassimlover even though there repeats srry lool!!
I wish but no, I've never seen them in person. I've actually met their sisters but not them How sad is that? LOL
Old 12-28-2011, 06:41 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassimlover View Post
Nojoodal- how can we be sure he isn't dating. I mean we could give him benefit of doubt.
I've said I can't believe he's NOT dating, like seriously he's too handsome to be single. Plus he lives alone in the US ... Who knows
Old 12-28-2011, 06:44 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigitink View Post
Hi Tuna. Do you get to see Sheikh Jassim and Sheikh Mohammed? Are they out among the people, so to speak? Is there coverage in the papers about them? Thanks.
I've never seen Sheikh Jassim, because our paths never crossed but I have seen Sheikh Mohammed at a few events a few years ago, where he kept low key. Nowadays, I suppose it's harder for him to do that.

He gave a speech a few years ago at an event that I was at, very amazing, the press love him.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:46 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jude1237 View Post
love the photo
very emotional
Old 12-28-2011, 06:50 PM
Gentry

@Tuna: You're really lucky, I so like SH.Mohammed he's a role model to the Arab youth in general, besides his good looks he's a very smart man, after all he brought one of the biggest events to his homeland, you guys must be proud of him! I think he gets handsomer day after day. Mashalla
Do you know if he's engaged ? Thank youuuuu
Old 12-28-2011, 06:59 PM
Aristocracy

I heard sheikh jassim was a big part of the bid 2022 that is why he is deputy chairman of Qatar 2022. I wonder why jassim didn't go with the bid committee. Even tamim congratulated jassim on his hard work and so did the newspapers. I think he is the one responsible for Qatar domestic football.

Tuna you are so lucky. Sheikh Mohammed is so charismatic. I can understand why press love him. I wonder if the committee chose Mohammed to speak because he studied at university and not military school. Jassim is so shy. Watch the video and see how long Mohammed and jassim hug. It was so sweet and tender.

Sheikh hamdan is seen all the time in dubai. I wish jassim and Mohammed would go out. Mohammed seems to have friends that he went to school with. I wonder who jassim's friends are.

Closed Thread

Tags
al thani, almayassa, hamad, hind, mozah, ruler daughter, ruler son, sheikh hamad children, sheikha mozah children, tamim, thani