HH Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani's Children and Families 1: Feb 2005 - Feb 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jassimlover, I think Hassan is a cutie when he smiles, but when he's serious he just seem evil. Weird I know :D
However, he's such a smart man. And true that he has a slight accent, I think it's because he has been living abroad for a while! You might wanna have a look at this video.
Qatar World Cup 2022 Allegations Interview Part 2 of 2 - YouTube

@blauerengel : You're most welcome dear, my pleasure.

Happy weekend all!

NojoodAl said:
Dimples, is the word to live by.

I found a video of Mo, it's about a funny moment that happened during a Qatari TV show. It's in Arabic but I'll translate it!
The TV presenter was talking about the members of the bid committee, saying that they were the youngest group in the competition (the oldest was 30 & the youngest was Mo 22) then he asked Mo to give an explanation to the viewers so Mo took that extremely sarcastic look & said " Do you want me to explain births?! " the presenter said" no ..." and he went " then what's the question?"

I am sorry TV presenter but if you ask a stupid question, you get a royal sarcastic answer ! :D :D
PS: Keep an eye on Mo!

Funny moment - YouTube

Awesome video !!! And @jassimlover hope u have a great weekend !! And I hope everyone here on the forum enjoys there weekend !!! Happy Friday !!! :) :)

In the Hassan clip, the reporter looks like he would rather be getting a root canal than dealing with this interview. Too funny.

@cigitink, you are hiliarious and so right. The guy looks like he is in pain. You are so dead on; he probably would rather have a root canal. That says a lot because I don't think there is anything worse.

It's been over a year, and I still can't believe Qatar won the world cup bid. Actually Qatar didn't win it , the whole middle east, the Muslim nations, any nation that doesn't feel valued won it. Wow. It was the hard work of so many.

www.journal-frankfurt.de | Journal Frankfurt News - Wste made in Frankfurt

A very interesting article about the planning bureau and the stadiums that are built for 2022. The headline would be "Desert made in Frankfurt" in English,I have translated the most important things:
The German planning bureau AS&P will build 8 of the planned 12 stadiums that will be erected in Qatar,they are planned to be completely CO2-neutral (fuelled by solar power) and will maintain a temperature of 27°C inside.First a prototype stadium will be built so that they can test if the whole system works and the other stadiums will be created timely,so that they are still new when the games are opened.The main challenge is to build all the infrastructure like roads,metro etc.
After the World Cup the stadiums will be scaled down so that they can be used by local football clubs.
The planning bureau is very enthusiastic and enjoyed the time they spent in Qatar for researching and getting to understand the local culture.They have already worked in Ryad´s diplomatic district and hope to increase their activity in the Middle East.
They have perceived Sheikh Mohammed as open,humble person & they could get along very well.He asked that the meetingrooms gets perfumed with incense and the architects had to be careful not to turn the back towards him. (That sounds a little bit peculiar,but I thought it might be an interesting detail.)

I must say whole allegations of corruption are getting annoying because there is no evidence & the bidding nations who lost out on the bid are now facing difficult economic problems-so how could they possibly hold such a huge,expensive game while at the same time they cut down people´s pensions,the budgets for health,education etc.?
I am so excited and curious to see how the stadiums will look like in real life & I´m sure the games will be spectacular :D

Last edited:
It is a custom in Arab countries and in Iran and Afghanistan (maybe all Muslim countries) but it is bad manners to have your back facing someone.

Turning your back on someone is very inpolite but I just found it interesting that they mention something so self-explanatory-I just translated what was written in the article.
Anyway,I wonder if perfuming rooms with incense is widely spread in Arabic countries,or just a personal liking?In Europe burning incense is often used when you move into a new home,to remove bad spirits/energy and make space for the new family.(It is also used in many Catholic churches for special occasions.)

I used to live in Doha, and I am Arab myself, so I know perfuming rooms with incense is a custom in the middle east especially in the gulf countries. Also, certain kinds of incense are very expensive ( mostly used by royals ) and it gives a bourgeoisie atmosphere to the place! I personally find it very chic of sheikh Moe to value his traditions no matter what or where. And a man who's into perfumes is totally an elegant man, and an elegant man has a high taste in women :D

Thank you so much @blauerengel for the article and the translation, is there anything we can't do to know more about the hotties? I don't think so!!
I saw a curious part on which they say that sheikh Mo was only 24 and a billionaire who had no arrogant attitude towards them!! I thought he was only 22 because I know he was born in 88! Did they let people think that he was older than his real age in order to be the chairman of the bid committee?? I know I have a huge imagination :D

I used to live in Doha, and I am Arab myself, so I know perfuming rooms with incense is a custom in the middle east especially in the gulf countries. Also, certain kinds of incense are very expensive ( mostly used by royals ) and it gives a bourgeoisie atmosphere to the place! I personally find it very chic of sheikh Moe to value his traditions no matter what or where. And a man who's into perfumes is totally an elegant man, and an elegant man has a high taste in women :D

Thank you so much @blauerengel for the article and the translation, is there anything we can't do to know more about the hotties? I don't think so!!
I saw a curious part on which they say that sheikh Mo was only 24 and a billionaire who had no arrogant attitude towards them!! I thought he was only 22 because I know he was born in 88! Did they let people think that he was older than his real age in order to be the chairman of the bid committee?? I know I have a huge imagination :D

Western media journalist often do bad research on royals from the ME,they constantly confuse titles,names,ages etc.To me this is a sign of lack of respect (or just plain sloppy...)
I remember a German newspaper wrote about Qatar winning the bid-in the headline Sheikh Mohammed was called "Emir",in the next sentence he was "the oldest son of the Emir" and than he was styled "Prince of Qatar" :p

I agree with you,it´s nice to see that Sheikh Mohammed values local traditions and culture.I´ve seen a documentary about how the real incense is won from trees in Jemen,it´s so precious because there´s a lot of handwork and knowledge necessary to get good one.

I agree with you. He is a gorgeous guy but this latest pic is a bit of a turn off for me. I think he spent too much time with Cristiano Ronaldo and he just a tiny bit too tanned and greased. Also, the clothing is a bit too arab-flashy for my taste and I always thought he was kind of a sinple and elegant guy. I try to just look at the smile because that is the one thing that never disappints :)

Hi everyone. Not a good last picture but he is adorable none the less. I think that when he gets overly tan it doesn't look good. Wasn't he in the Caribbean recently?

We don´t know for sure,NojoodAl wrote that he might have spent New Year´s Eve in St. Barth (like Romano Abramovich) but there´s no official statement about his whereabouts...

For some reason, I just hate on the new picture, he looks too tanned and the jacket is just so "bling bling" to my fashion taste. (that's what we get when we hang out with Ronaldo :D ) also I hate on the new twitter person he became. He used to be so funny, try to check his old tweets out, you'll see by yourself!
I've been told from a reliable source, that he spent the new year's eve in St.Barth and I guess he forgot his Sun Protection Factor too !!

I just read on twitter that someone told Moe that the weather didn't agree with his face in the new picture. That's really harsh. I mean it's one thing if we say it here because the chances of him seeing it are slim to none but his own twitter account.

I just read on twitter that someone told Moe that the weather didn't agree with his face in the new picture. That's really harsh. I mean it's one thing if we say it here because the chances of him seeing it are slim to none but his own twitter account.

After reading your post, I looked for the tweet and I saw it!! It's very harsh limit impolite but I think he won't see it or just ignore it... :sad:
Should I blame myself for writing that remark here on the forums?! :ohmy:

No don't blame yourself. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Hopefully he just ignores it. :)

For some reason, I just hate on the new picture, he looks too tanned and the jacket is just so "bling bling" to my fashion taste. (that's what we get when we hang out with Ronaldo :D ) also I hate on the new twitter person he became. He used to be so funny, try to check his old tweets out, you'll see by yourself!
I've been told from a reliable source, that he spent the new year's eve in St.Barth and I guess he forgot his Sun Protection Factor too !!

Oh,he´s so lucky,St. Barth is such a beautiful place!
I had the same impression like you,his twets are getting rather austere&formal and they are not as funny and quirky as they used to be:sad: I hope he didn´t lose his sense of humour,maybe he just got tired of people misinterpreting his tweets?A lot of people get easily offended or don´t realize when you are sarcastic and so he might try to play it safe by avoiding any jokes that could be misunderstood...

I believe I am the only one here who is not stupefied with horror after seeing his new twitter pic,maybe the exposure to light is not the best,but he looks very cute!And I like the colour of his scarf,I don´t find his clothing too flashy...staying around Christiano Ronaldo doesn´t worry me as long as Sheikh Mohammed doesn´t get French manicured nails or starts copying his lifestyle:whistling:

If we see French manicured nails and d bag clothes we definitely need to stage an intervention to get him away from the dark side.
Lol.

Whoever wrote that comment also flirts with him quite a lot.

It's unfortunate that his twitter personality has changed, but I'm not surprised. After the world cup bid, he gained about 10,000 followers. Also, Al Jazeera aired a documentary on Bahrain's uprising that he was attacked for, although he had no part of it. People seem to tweet him whenever they have a problem like currently, they're trying to get him to do something about Qatar Airways - it must be exhausting to go through them all. I think he even stopped tweeting his friends because people don't understand jokes or sarcasm.

I remember at one point there was a girl tweeter who tweeted him maybe 10 times a day, everday asking for him to follow her to send him an "important" DM. Take what you will from that...

Poor Mohammed he somehow has become the person everyone complains to about all problems in the GCC because he has Twitter. I too have noticed he no longer jokes but is very serious on twitter.

Btw I don't think Mohammed was trying to get tan at all but he was outside. Mohammed is naturally very tan so he just picks up color easily. I'm sure the comment didn't hurt him. He seems like a confident man and knows he can get the ladies if he wants extra tan or not.

That girl who was begging him to follow her comes across as desperate. Then again it might have been something very important like awareness for a cause or charity. We don't know.

Whoever wrote that comment also flirts with him quite a lot.

It's unfortunate that his twitter personality has changed, but I'm not surprised. After the world cup bid, he gained about 10,000 followers. Also, Al Jazeera aired a documentary on Bahrain's uprising that he was attacked for, although he had no part of it. People seem to tweet him whenever they have a problem like currently, they're trying to get him to do something about Qatar Airways - it must be exhausting to go through them all. I think he even stopped tweeting his friends because people don't understand jokes or sarcasm.

I remember at one point there was a girl tweeter who tweeted him maybe 10 times a day, everday asking for him to follow her to send him an "important" DM. Take what you will from that...

You spoke my mind dear Tuna, I've noticed everything you've written above, and it made me feel for him. It might be very annoying to go through all these things, I don't think I would have been able to deal with all the silly tweets and comments like he does, God bless him!!
Once, they have started a rumor about him getting engaged to some Qatari girl, and he tweeted people to stop the rumor!! Since that day his tweets have changed, and I totally understand, however, I miss his old tweets a lot :flowers:

Hopefully Mohammed has tough skin. He will realize that not everyone is on his side but he also has even more people wanting Qatar to succeed.

A lot of people are frustrated,bored or unhappy with their life so they don´t know anything better to do than picking on other people who are successful,happy and confident.There are a lot of weirdos on the internet who feel very powerful when they cyberbully other people or spread rumours.Some individuals exploit the freedom of speech,so try to stay focused and surround yourself with well-mannered,intelligent people and ignore the nasty words from people who have serious phsychological issues.

I don't know I mean I want too but I don't want it to get deleted or joined in to another thread !!!!

I don't know I mean I want too but I don't want it to get deleted or joined in to another thread !!!!

I think, we don't need to create a brand new thread to talk about their fashion sense, we can do it here, since this thread is becoming a big house to all of us and we are all a one big family :flowers:

NojoodAl said:
I think, we don't need to create a brand new thread to talk about their fashion sense, we can do it here, since this thread is becoming a big house to all of us and we are all a one big family :flowers:

Awww that's very sweet of you and your right !! But they might delete the posts cuz they might be off topic !! So idk !!! But still we can talk about fashion here !!!! :)

So who wants to start us off ??? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom