The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal and Ruling Families of the Gulf States > Ruling Family of Qatar

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2011, 12:10 AM
Aristocracy

Awesome pics thnx !!! Are sheikh jassem and sheikh moe from the same mother ???

Old 12-24-2011, 12:24 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigitink View Post
You are so right but it would be great if he could jump in front of a camera say once or twice a year. 😊
Exactly,in Europe all royal famlies release some official pictures for Christmas and every year they have some professional pictures of the most important family members,a very good way to stay in touch with their citizens and fans.
The Jordan Royal family always has some nice family pictures for New Year,I would love to see the Qatar RF do the same

Old 12-24-2011, 12:31 AM
Aristocracy

Yes sheikh jassim is the oldest son of sheikha mozah. Sheikh Mohammed is the fourth oldest son of sheikha mozah and sheikh tamim is second oldest. Btw did you guys hear that sheikh abdullah was appointed as chief of emiri diwan in role of minister?
Old 12-24-2011, 04:25 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Qatar's Crown Prince Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani attends the closing ceremony of the 12th Arab Games at Al-Sadd Stadium in Doha December 23, 2011.

daylife.com pictures

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Old 12-26-2011, 11:51 PM
Aristocracy

Any news on the hotties?
Old 12-27-2011, 02:23 AM
Aristocracy

I don't think so !! It's been so quite lately !!!
Old 12-27-2011, 10:56 AM
Gentry

Big Hello everyone, I'm so happy to finally find a place where I can share everything about the Qatari royals. I'm so obsessed with Mohammed Althani he's the handsomest man alive yet the smartest. I really love his personality and I know that thanks to twitter haha!
I know he's now in Dubai, he was spotted at a stadium 2 days ago and yesterday at JBR dubai.

Concerning the rest of the family Joaan and Jassim are in a hunting trip in North Africa and I've heard all the family will spend the New Year's Eve with Sarkozy and the Moroccan royals in Marrakech.... Everything is on twitter and yes I'm a stalker haha
Old 12-27-2011, 11:34 AM
Gentry

Hello from a fellow stalker to another. lol Any pictures of the cutie pie and where on twitter did you see this information so I can properly stalk him. Thanks.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:28 PM
Gentry

Hey, I hope you read Arabic! This is what I found on twitter 2 days ago

"@MSDAR_NEWS مصدر "
نجل أمير قطر محمد بن حمد آل ثاني يحضر مباراة الوصل والنصر المقامة في زعبيل ويجلس مع الجماهير دون علم أحد
A mention received yesterday said " Spotted MbinH in JBR"

Joaan has posted a picture of a bird hunting area in Algeria, and if you go through his mentions you'll find a mention saying " enjoy your hunting trip sheikh Joaan and say hi to sheikh Jassim" So I concluded they were together.

For the New Year's Eve I read an article and I'll go through my historic to find it and send it to you. It's in Arabic too :)

Have you seen Mohammed pictures with Scarlet Johansson?! I have them
Old 12-27-2011, 12:33 PM
Gentry

Hi. yes I saw him with Scarlet Johansson. He is extremely adorable.

Unfortunately I do not read Arabic which would be why I missed it. But thanks.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:41 PM
Gentry

Don't worry I'll keep you posted

Oh this is one of the best videos of Mohammed. I like his accent

BBC Sport - Football - Small is beautiful for Qatar 2022 World Cup bid
Old 12-27-2011, 12:53 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks nojoodAl. I wish the Qatari royal family was more public with their private life especially sheikh jassim. Mohammed is very handsome but sheikh jassim is like no other. He is so beautiful.

Welcome to the board. I am also a Qatari royal family stalker specifically sheikh jassim fanatic :) you are in good company.

I also would love to know how you know what the family is upto. I saw on sheikh joaan's Twitter a picture of Algeria. I didn't know he went hunting there or that His Royal Hotness (sheikh jassim) was with him.
Old 12-27-2011, 01:02 PM
Gentry

His Hotness *Dies Of Laughter* I love the nickname you're giving Jassim! Cute
Well as I've said before if you read Arabic I'd be glad to share articles with you.

Have you seen some pictures of his hotness during the Qatar National day celebration? I found some
Old 12-27-2011, 01:06 PM
Gentry

NojoodAl, please share whatever photos that you have of His Royal Hotness and Sheikh Mohammed or the Hotties as I like to call them. If you post articles in Arabic, I will use the translator to see what they say. Thanks again.
Old 12-27-2011, 01:10 PM
Aristocracy

Yes I have seen some but I still can't get enough. I can read Arabic though I'm not the best at it. I have to use google translator. I'm ashamed that
my Arabic is nonexistent.

Mohammed is so witty and charming on Twitter. I also agree his accent is adorable. Jassim and Mohammed have the cutesy smiles and they both have dimples.

I'm glad we have a native Arabic speaker on the board. I would love to see any articles about sheikh jassim whether in Arabic, French, Greek, English whatever. He seems to be the most private out of the brothers. I wish Mohammed would get Jassim to use Twitter.

Also I was wondering if I sent you a short video could you tell
me what is being said? It's only 1 min long.

Thanks habibti
Old 12-27-2011, 01:16 PM
Gentry

Excuse my ignorance I'm new here. I don't know how to post pictures as I have them on my lap top!
Old 12-27-2011, 01:36 PM
Gentry

I believe that you click on the photo, go to the top where it says "File" and press copy. then come back to this forum go into the reply bar on the bottom and press it, when it is highlighted you go to file against and press "paste" and it should paste either the picture or a shortcut where we can press and see it.

Hope this helps. I did this with some You Tube videos and it gave the link to watch them.
Old 12-27-2011, 01:50 PM
Gentry

Argh!! It's not working. I don't know if it's possible to share pictures from Facebook I'll give it a try and I'll share the articles too. Thank you dearest
Old 12-27-2011, 02:21 PM
Gentry

مراكش. أمير قطر يلت*ق بأمراء الخليج ويبني قصرا في مراكش

Closed Thread

Tags
al thani, almayassa, hamad, hind, mozah, ruler daughter, ruler son, sheikh hamad children, sheikha mozah children, tamim, thani