HH Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani's Children and Families 1: Feb 2005 - Feb 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all, is it possible to be that addicted to the forums already? Because I am :D

Well concerning the pictures with Scarlett, it was in L.A last April, the royal family hosted the dinner, but not sure about the event.
Moe looks like his mom and dad at the same time but he has the charisma of his mom, so it has it all.
By the way I've found a video on youtube where we can see how close the family is, I just love how they are so natural. Also I have a mutual friend with Moe who went to Georgetown uni with him. She told me once that Moe was 6'2 tall, now if he really is 6'2 I wonder how tall is Tamim !!!!!!

Arrival of Qatar 2022 Bid Committee to Doha - YouTube

well i think Qatar royal family is tallest in middle east
i like your added video a lot :) what is song name what is used for playback ?

well i think Qatar royal family is tallest in middle east
i like your added video a lot :) what is song name what is used for playback ?

They definitely are the tallest ones and it's great since it's attractive!
The song is: عبدالمجيد عبدالله : ولله احبك يا قطر
If you don't talk Arabic you can copy past what I wrote.

They definitely are the tallest ones and it's great since it's attractive!
The song is: عبدالمجيد عبدالله : ولله احبك يا قطر
If you don't talk Arabic you can copy past what I wrote.

Thank You :flowers:

Thanks for the pictures of Jassim and Mohammed. They really are adorable. If you have any more, I am sure we certainly will not mind viewing them. ;)

You are so lucky to know someone that knows Mohammed. I didn't know that Mo and his brothers were that tall. They are a very handsome family.

Thanks for the pictures. I have seen pics of jassim signing his marriage certificate but not these ones. I wish Qatari royals would release some pictures of the bride. All I can say is she is so lucky.
I didn't know sheikha mozah was that tall. I thought she was 5 foot 9. Wow. They have tall genes on both the mom and dad's side. I love tall men. You know who else is a cutie? Hassan al thawadi. He is so small though but he is cute.

Thanks again for the pictures. We finally have a picture of Jassim smiling. He has a cute smile.

Thanks for the pictures of jassim. I have never seen that first picture with his father. Ahhhh! Jassim with his falcons. He loves his falcons. He is with them right now hunting. I wish joaan would tweet pics of jassim.

Wow I am surprised that they are that tall most of them like the Dubai royals are kinda short like about in the 5 range !! I heard CP hamdan was about 5'7 !!! But thanks for all the info guys !!! So happy the thread is so alive !! :)

NojoodAl said:
Yes I've heard about Dubai royals and their average height! Not to offend but I personally am sick with the Dubai royals, so overexposed, shallow... they try way too hard. Not my style!

Am I the only one who thinks Mo hasn't lost his baby face?
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/318280_258352070861286_197727446923749_969997_4555091_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/312575_258358164194010_197727446923749_970029_5097213_n.jpg

I kinda agree with you !!! :) and I love the photos and sheikh moe still looks the same as he was as a kid !!! Do you have anymore photos??!! plzzz!!!! :)

Love these pics. Especially the one in the suit.

Does anyone have the link to the QF joint graduation in 2009 where Sheikha Moza kissed Mohammed? It was very sweet and it was online but has disappeared since

I think it doesn't matter what he wears as long as he smiles he looks handsome. Jassim always is gorgeous. Like cigitink said hr gives male runway models a run for their money. I like the picture he posted on Twitter with him filling up his car. I think he looks so cute there. I also like how one time he posted " gap toothed for life".

I remember seeing the video maybe in October but now I can't find it. Thanks for the picture. I love the picture of jassim, sheikha mozah , the emir and sheikha hind at graduation. They all look so proud.

also, but I watched this on tv, the opening of Georgetown's new building in february of this year. I don't think it's been uploaded online.

I thought I remember seeing it on a made video on YouTube I didn't see the actual live footage but someone used a clip from it. They made a music video and various scenes. I was trying to look for it but I can't find it.

Tuna, you are from doha so you must have the inside scoop right ?

Hi Tuna. Do you get to see Sheikh Jassim and Sheikh Mohammed? Are they out among the people, so to speak? Is there coverage in the papers about them? Thanks.

Tuna tell us do the local girls go crazy about sheikh jassim and sheikh Mohammed like us? Have you ever seen them? I heard the middle eastern royalty are out and about in their countries. So it's quite common to see them when going to stores, restaurants, etc. Have you ever seen sheikh jassim or sheikh joaan's wife? Sorry I'm asking a billion questions. I'm just so excited.

Sure thing, locals and non-locals go drooling over them, they are very handsome yet so polite and kind! I so wanna see Jassim and Joaan's wives, they'd be beautiful as they all are from the same family :)
Do you guys think Mohammed is engaged but they kept it hush till he finishes his studies? In any case I can't believe he's not dating ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom