The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-03-2012, 11:13 PM
Administrator

William, Catherine and Family: Annual Holiday to Mustique (2014-2015)

William, Catherine and Family: Annual Holiday to Mustique

Covering 2014 Onwards

For simplicity, years previous to 2014 can be found in the relevant current events threads

Old 01-13-2014, 10:43 AM
Heir Apparent

William, Catherine and Family: Annual Holiday to Mustique (2014-2015)

So William and Kate have gone with the Middletons in the past to Mustique for a winter holiday.

Hit me with a brick - will they go this year and will George go along?
Thanks to Skippyboo on the Staff of D and D of C thread for this reminder.

Old 01-13-2014, 01:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS View Post
So William and Kate have gone with the Middletons in the past to Mustique for a winter holiday.

Hit me with a brick - will they go this year and will George go along?
Thanks to Skippyboo on the Staff of D and D of C thread for this reminder.
As William is on a 10 week course with (reportedly) 20 hours tuition a week, it would seem unlikely. If there is a "half term" for this type of course, then it is possible. Also it may be that Catherine and George go without William - but the flack that would go with that will be enormous.

I would say, on balance, that they won't.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 01-13-2014, 07:59 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't understand the flak about them going to Mustique. It's an annual trip for her family just like the Queen goes to Scotland every August. I think because trip is in January and the royal calendar is pretty slow that people complain just to complain. Bea has been skiing and St. Bart's already this yr.

I can see Kate and George going without William if he can't go due to his course. His course may be flexible enough where he could fly out on Thursday and come back for Monday just sleep on the plane.

The dog story is ridiculous. There are photos of James and his dog and Kate with Lupo. They are the same type of dog. If William and/or Kate are not present- it is not Lupo.
Old 01-13-2014, 08:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Habit - there is always flak about them going to Mustique because "she doesn't do anything except go on holiday"

Anyway, the Queen would have to give permission, I think.

Old 01-13-2014, 11:28 PM
Serene Highness

I think most people that complain about this type of stuff are just plain jealous that they aren't royals and can't go..........they would never admit to such, yet their comments sure do say something to their character...........not so nice at all.
Old 01-31-2014, 06:48 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

@RegalEyes: According to tomorrow's Sun newspaper, Prince George is holidaying with mum the Duchess of Cambridge in Caribbean. http://t.co/hdsvVbvSPV”
Old 01-31-2014, 06:54 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
@RegalEyes: According to tomorrow's Sun newspaper, Prince George is holidaying with mum the Duchess of Cambridge in Caribbean. http://t.co/hdsvVbvSPV”
Troll alert in the DM

Old 02-03-2014, 06:13 AM
Courtier

Hello magazine has exclusive pictures of Kate & George o holiday in Mustique
Kate Middleton photos with Prince George on holiday - hellomagazine.com
Old 02-03-2014, 06:19 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

@RoyalCentral: Hello! Magazine have published exclusive photos of the Duchess of Cambridge with Prince George on holiday to Mustique http://t.co/DkNIA3vwOI
Old 02-03-2014, 07:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Kate Middleton photos with Prince George on holiday - hellomagazine.com
Kate and George in Mustique.... Can anyone purchase the mag? There are more pics inside... I wonder if they will sue the magazine again this time... in my opinion it will make more sense now for breech of the child's privacy than one year ago for some shots in bikini
Old 02-03-2014, 09:06 AM
Aristocracy

We'll see..

Someone on twitter said it looks like his Daddy taught him how to keep his head down...which is soo true because in the other pics I have seen already his head is down in ALL of them. Daddy would be so proud..lol. I have a feeling george will be a lot like his father.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

george is so big!!! I hope we can see more photos
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 02-03-2014, 09:22 AM
Heir Apparent

The other pics are very blurred.... here they are: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...b5450a&theater
Old 02-03-2014, 10:13 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

I will possibly get the magazine tomorrow, or have a sneak peek at the pictures. It is unlikely they'll sue Hello! As we wouldn't have seen the pictures to begin with. We've had shots like this multiple times.
Old 02-03-2014, 10:39 AM
Aristocracy

Those pictures are already over a week old...she didn't leave this past weekend...she left the weekend before that...why wait so long to buy/sell the pictures?

I am on will and kate's side..but, if they don't do photocalls or release pics then they are always going to have to worry about invasion of privacy

But, I don't see them releasing private pictures...it should be interesting how they handle their private time going forward.

Part of me thinks their RPO are lazy because these pics shouldn't even exist...they are supposed to be looking around for paps, etc...i mean...for the last couple of years all of their RPO's have sucked..
Old 02-03-2014, 10:44 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by iisuzieii View Post
Those pictures are already over a week old...she didn't leave this past weekend...she left the weekend before that...why wait so long to buy/sell the pictures?
The press only knew they were there on Thursday 31st Jan. So these pictures were taken after that.
Old 02-03-2014, 10:45 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
The other pics are very blurred.... here they are: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...b5450a&theater
There are more pics all around tumblr and twitter with better quaility
Old 02-03-2014, 10:50 AM
Imperial Majesty

Nice pictures and George is a big boy now. I think we can expect official pictures this year. Possibly for their upcoming tour or on George's 1st Birthday.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 02-03-2014, 11:10 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
The press only knew they were there on Thursday 31st Jan. So these pictures were taken after that.
The only way that would be true if those pictures were taking of them heading back to the uk..

The sun..which originally reported them leaving the weekend of the 27th...which would be just before William was photographed with his overnight back heading to cambridge.

The sun had reported the middletons and kate had left days after they were already there...so who knows...

I do think Hello is getting pathetic...just re-name your magazine to Hello Kate or Hello Royal...because almost every cover is about them.