William, Catherine and Family: Annual Holiday to Mustique (2012-2015, 2018-2019)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll see..

Someone on twitter said it looks like his Daddy taught him how to keep his head down...which is soo true because in the other pics I have seen already his head is down in ALL of them. Daddy would be so proud..lol. I have a feeling george will be a lot like his father.

george is so big!!! I hope we can see more photos

I will possibly get the magazine tomorrow, or have a sneak peek at the pictures. It is unlikely they'll sue Hello! As we wouldn't have seen the pictures to begin with. We've had shots like this multiple times.

Those pictures are already over a week old...she didn't leave this past weekend...she left the weekend before that...why wait so long to buy/sell the pictures?

I am on will and kate's side..but, if they don't do photocalls or release pics then they are always going to have to worry about invasion of privacy

But, I don't see them releasing private pictures...it should be interesting how they handle their private time going forward.

Part of me thinks their RPO are lazy because these pics shouldn't even exist...they are supposed to be looking around for paps, etc...i mean...for the last couple of years all of their RPO's have sucked..

Those pictures are already over a week old...she didn't leave this past weekend...she left the weekend before that...why wait so long to buy/sell the pictures?

The press only knew they were there on Thursday 31st Jan. So these pictures were taken after that.

Nice pictures and George is a big boy now. I think we can expect official pictures this year. Possibly for their upcoming tour or on George's 1st Birthday.

The press only knew they were there on Thursday 31st Jan. So these pictures were taken after that.

The only way that would be true if those pictures were taking of them heading back to the uk..

The sun..which originally reported them leaving the weekend of the 27th...which would be just before William was photographed with his overnight back heading to cambridge.

The sun had reported the middletons and kate had left days after they were already there...so who knows...

I do think Hello is getting pathetic...just re-name your magazine to Hello Kate or Hello Royal...because almost every cover is about them.

I have that blouse that Catherine is wearing :D It's from springfield women :)

The only way that would be true if those pictures were taking of them heading back to the uk..

The sun..which originally reported them leaving the weekend of the 27th...which would be just before William was photographed with his overnight back heading to cambridge.

The sun had reported the middletons and kate had left days after they were already there...so who knows...

I do think Hello is getting pathetic...just re-name your magazine to Hello Kate or Hello Royal...because almost every cover is about them.

Your post is a little confusing, Catherine doesn't have to be back in the UK until Feb 11th I think so they're not heading back. William isn't with them, he's still in the UK. The first this visit was reported was last Thursday, if The Sun knew they were there from two weekends ago, we would have heard about it sooner.

Hello is a magazine, stories are primarily chosen to sell the magazine and that's exactly what Catherine does.

They didnt know she was there until someone came around touting the pictures , perhaps?? Those pictures look like arriving on the BA 747 and then transferring to the small plane for Mustique IMO

General News and Information for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Those are arrival pics because they get off of the larger planes for a smaller one. If they were leaving it would be the other way around.

Photographers tend to hang out in airports. 3/4 of the stuff TMZ gets is from hanging out at LAX

Last edited:
They didnt know she was there until someone came around touting the pictures , perhaps?? Those pictures look like arriving on the BA 747 and then transferring to the small plane for Mustique IMO

Articles says them arriving on a Boeing 777 BA plane.

Also says they arrived last Saturday, so those pictures were taken by local photographers and sold to the UK papers on Thursday onwards etc because if the British paps took the pictures we would have had them in last weeks Hello!

I have that blouse that Catherine is wearing :D It's from springfield women :)

That striped top is from Ralph Lauren, it's identified in the article.

Last edited:
Articles says them arriving on a Boeing 777 BA plane. Also says they arrived last Saturday, so those pictures were taken by local photographers and sold to the UK papers on Thursday onwards etc because if the British paps took the pictures we would have had them in last weeks Hello!

For goodness sake, so I got the type of plane wrong. And thats what I said about being touted later.

For goodness sake, so I got the type of plane wrong. And thats what I said about being touted later.

I was just pointing out a fact as I have the magazine infront of me and the pictures of the article are rather unreadable. No need to bite my head off. :whistling:

Kate Middleton photos with Prince George on holiday - hellomagazine.com
Kate and George in Mustique.... Can anyone purchase the mag? There are more pics inside... I wonder if they will sue the magazine again this time... in my opinion it will make more sense now for breech of the child's privacy than one year ago for some shots in bikini

"Hello" magazine certainly got bang for it's buck. This issue was broadcast over Australia this morning on one of our national TV channels.

I remember the uproar about last year's Mustique holiday Marty91charmed, and the outrage expressed at the photos of the Duchess being published around the world from that.

British television had to grovel for accidently showing a foreign magazine cover that wasn't blacked out.

The reaction to this year's photos seems non existant, so it must have been more about the bikini and being pregnant, than protecting privacy, especially as the first magazine to use the photos this time is a UK one.

Best Wishes All, Sun Lion.

P.S. National afternoon news service, on a different channel, also broadcasting cover of "Hello" magazine. Reporting photos were taken on St Vincent.

PP.S. "Hello" magazine cover shown again on the serious six o'clock news broadcast, (Channel 9, Peter Overton Aussies). We just can't get enough of this today. :lol:

PPP.S. "Hello" mag cover still on national telly here in Oz again next day - now being reported Royals won't be taking any action, in a public place, photographed from a public place.

PPPP.S. Today's main Sydney newspaper has the "Hello" magazine cover on the inside right-hand page and is saying little Prince George is "chubby", but looks happy and calm.

PPPP.S. A day and a half later and this is still a big topic on Oz TV. We're now having quotes from people such as Ingrid Seward - "a public place...cannot prevent without legal reason" - and from a British legal analyst presenting the other view, and tying it into the Royal's companies which were set up to protect their image rights.

(In any case, "Hello" magazine must be very happy with all the free publicity they've received.)

Last edited:
I'd say they've chosen to give a little...they don't want a frenzy or the craziness of people trying to get pics of George that would surely happen if he was never photographed. As long as the media is 'reasonable' they aren't choosing to make a big deal of it.

I'd say they are trying to find what tactics are going to work when dealing with the very high interest in George.

LaRae

Duchess of Cambridge will not take action over paparazzi pictures of Prince George

Duchess of Cambridge will not take action over paparazzi pictures of Prince George - Telegraph
I think this is a reasonable stance to take. I wasn't aware that the Palace had objected to earlier photos of William getting off a train in Cambridge. IMO there's no black & white decision when royals are in a public place -if they're not being harassed, and the pictures aren't inflammatory, then I think they are sensible to allow the pics to be published, even though they may not be too happy. I don't understand why William was upset - was he being harassed by phtographers?

Maybe because he couldn't go to Mustique with Kate and George? He probably missed them already.

Too bad they don't do like the Swedish royals do and release pictures every so often. This past weekend Daniel and Victoria took Estelle with them and there are lots of pictures of that adorable little girl. Of course the Swedish paps are a lot less aggressive than in the UK.

They made a fuss last year for few opics in bikini and this time she won't take action agaist the mag... It 'd make more sense this time because of the shots of a child... HER child... Wouldn't it be more appropriate to protect his privacy now than last year? Anyway she appeared to have notice the paparazzi in this pics...

Too bad they don't do like the Swedish royals do and release pictures every so often..
It's early days yet - perhaps they will. We got a few more shots of the christening than we originally thought we might including a camera as they entered and exited.

They made a fuss last year for few opics in bikini and this time she won't take action agaist the mag... It 'd make more sense this time because of the shots of a child... HER child... Wouldn't it be more appropriate to protect his privacy now than last year? Anyway she appeared to have notice the paparazzi in this pics...

You cant protect your privacy in a public place.

I don't recall any fuss made about the bikini pics from Mustique.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom