The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-02-2015, 07:35 PM
Serene Highness

Photos are now up on the internet from this year's Mustique trip.

Little Prince George is pictured walking with Nanny Maria and the Duchess of Cambridge.

Everyone else seems to have been swimming.

Pippa has a smart swimsuit.

The owners of the villa "Aurora", the Cecils, are apparently the others in the swiming group.

I can't link from my tablet - and there may be some TRF posters who are not comfortable with photos taken during a private occassion anyway - but those who want to see them, I'm sure can find them.

And they're bound to be in magazines - at least in Australia - shortly.

PG has grown again by the look of it.

Photos are reported to have been taken on Sunday.

The Duchess's sun hat will be another best-seller I guess.

Old 02-02-2015, 07:43 PM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Here are the said pictures: Pippa Middleton flashes bikini bod on Caribbean getaway | World News Online

Old 02-02-2015, 07:51 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Lion View Post
Photos are now up on the internet from this year's Mustique trip.

Little Prince George is pictured walking with Nanny Maria and the Duchess of Cambridge.

Everyone else seems to have been swimming.

Pippa has a smart swimsuit.

I can't link from my tablet - and there may be some TRF posters who are not comfortable with photos taken during a private occassion anyway - but those who want to see them, I'm sure can find them.

And they're bound to be in magazines - at least in Australia - shortly.

PG has grown again by the look of it.

(P.S. I meant to put this in the "family" thread where the other Mustique 2015 posts are, sorry.)
nice that they include the nanny in the family vacations

little George walking
http://36.media.tumblr.com/0f4d4e5c4...t775o1_400.jpg
and William
http://40.media.tumblr.com/1bf732eca...3oy0o1_400.jpg
Old 02-02-2015, 07:55 PM
Serene Highness

Fascinating, especially since in another thread Dman and Maribel claimed the Cambridges would not be papped in Mustique - even though they have been victimized there countless times.

Of course, they also claimed that royals live a life of privacy. lol
Old 02-02-2015, 07:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

^^ would have been nice to give the nanny time off. Between them all I'm sure they could have looked after little George

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 02-02-2015, 07:59 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
^^ would have been nice to give the nanny time off. Between them all I'm sure they could have looked after little George

She might have had alot of time of. I know for a lot of nannys for rich people, getting to go on trips like these are kind of a selling point. It might be that she doesn't enjoy it but I highly doubt she would work more than legal limits meaning she has had time off before and gets to go to mystique. And she is not allowed to work the full 2 weeks any ways meaning she gets vacation time there.
Old 02-02-2015, 08:08 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
To me, the implication that Maria was enjoying Mustique as part and parcel of the family means that the Cambridges have found the right nanny for their children and she is treated as a member of the family rather than as an employee. George and his baby sibling will grow up loving and caring for Maria as if she was an aunt. It makes me remember that not to long ago one of Will and Harry's nanny died they were close to and you could see the loss on William's face as he attended the funeral.
Old 02-02-2015, 08:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Plus we have never seen Nanny Maria holding George when his parents are there. He holding Kate's hand. The same with the trip to Aus/NZ. It was always W or K taking George off the plane. Even the pictures from the family leaving the butterfly exhibit, Kate was holding George. He isn't being handed off to the nanny to be raised like it was before for Royal babies.

Old 02-02-2015, 08:42 PM
Serene Highness

Mr Niraj Tanna is tweeting that there may be photos of the Duchess of Cambrige in her swimsuit - a bikini - being circulated in Germany.

If such photos exist, they will be out soon no doubt.

And the New York Daily News website has another photo of the Duchess, Nanny and PG from behind as they walk away from the photographer.
Old 02-02-2015, 09:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

George looks blonde in the photos and a lot taller

Old 02-03-2015, 12:44 AM
Serene Highness

For those who've seen the pap photos of the Duchess, Nanny and PG on Mustique -

- the piece of fabric the Duchess is wearing over her bikini has been identified.

Three hundred and two pounds - that's pounds, not dollars - is being reported as the normal retail price.
Old 02-03-2015, 01:01 AM
Imperial Majesty

Pictures shouldn't be published, but I guess their back from their vacation by now.

A.W. TOZER
Old 02-03-2015, 01:05 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Pictures shouldn't be published, but I guess their back from their vacation by now.

I saw somewhere Dman - can't remember where - no return to the UK until February 9th.
Old 02-03-2015, 11:50 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

George is sweet and has grown up a lot, I think he looks a lot like both of William and Harry when they were his age. Even though the photos are nice I do agree with Dman that since this was a private holiday the photos shouldn't have been published, but it's very easy in the modern world to capture a photo of a royal or famous person if one sees them out and about. And people like to post photos of their outings on social media (especially if they've seen a royal or famous person on that outing), so I guess the photos were bound to be posted onto the internet eventually.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 02-03-2015, 12:06 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
George is sweet and has grown up a lot, I think he looks a lot like both of William and Harry when they were his age. Even though the photos are nice I do agree with Dman that since this was a private holiday the photos shouldn't have been published, but it's very easy in the modern world to capture a photo of a royal or famous person if one sees them out and about. And people like to post photos of their outings on social media (especially if they've seen a royal or famous person on that outing), so I guess the photos were bound to be posted onto the internet eventually.
I agree if they had been a random person taking one snapshot. That is more okay. But these seem paparazzi to me and that's a whole other thing to me. Purposely following a family to another country to take sneak pictures of them. Just snapping a shot by chance feels much less intrusive to me.
Old 02-03-2015, 03:12 PM
Majesty

The thing is eveyr years there are snaps of the couple in Mustique, every year! I don't get the surprise!
Old 02-03-2015, 03:29 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
The thing is eveyr years there are snaps of the couple in Mustique, every year! I don't get the surprise!
I'm not surprised at all. Not one bit.
Old 02-03-2015, 03:32 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post

I'm not surprised either since I have seen the previous paparazzi photos from Mustique and I know there are photos every year. It's expected with royals who are as "major" as the Cambridges. I was talking more in a general sense in how it's easier to photograph a royal/famous person now since we have a lot more pocket sized and more portable technology to do so, and also social media.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 02-03-2015, 03:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Lion View Post
Mr Niraj Tanna is tweeting that there may be photos of the Duchess of Cambrige in her swimsuit - a bikini - being circulated in Germany.

If such photos exist, they will be out soon no doubt.

And the New York Daily News website has another photo of the Duchess, Nanny and PG from behind as they walk away from the photographer.
Well, Tanna would know...
Old 02-03-2015, 04:14 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post
Well, Tanna would know...
Hahaa *Applause*