The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-03-2019, 09:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

I suspect the complete privacy is the biggest draw, the gorgeous beaches and warm Caribbean waters are probably the icing on the cake.

Old 08-03-2019, 10:26 AM
Majesty

yes, i also think privacy is the main reason they keep coming back again and again. even with it being secluded, some papps manage to get pictures of them out in the sea, but lately we haven't seen that many - imagine if they went to a more accessible destination! it was obvious after what happened in france some years ago that they needed a secluded holiday destination and have found the one.

Old 08-03-2019, 04:03 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I read another article which stated that George found the bunkbeds in the children's room somewhat of a novelty and liked them more than the servants and other services he'd be used to at home. No matter their background, kids all seem to like the same things!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 08-03-2019, 04:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
yes, i also think privacy is the main reason they keep coming back again and again. even with it being secluded, some papps manage to get pictures of them out in the sea, but lately we haven't seen that many - imagine if they went to a more accessible destination! it was obvious after what happened in france some years ago that they needed a secluded holiday destination and have found the one.
Very true.
When the Middletons vacationed at Eden Rock, there were loads of pictures in the papers.
Old 08-03-2019, 05:26 PM
Serene Highness

Yes, I like to see/do more during a holiday than 'just' lay on a beautiful beach, hence my question about historical sights. But the privacy would certainly appeal to me too if I were in their situation.
Not surprised that the children love the bunkbeds. It was the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw the picture. All children love them.