William, Catherine and Family: Annual Holiday to Mustique (2012-2015, 2018-2019)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All that resting must have taken it's toll, she needs a holiday.

I took a holiday when I was 4 months into the pregnancy - my due date was at the beginning of July, so it was around the same time of year than it is now. And I'm glad I had that time! For the pregnancy was difficult, my son came 1 month early, I had mastitis and he was sickly through his first year... in hindsight it was the best descision I ever made!

And if Catherine feels up to travelling, she should do so and gather strength on holiday. And should not worry about people who are simply envious as if their negative feelings would change a thing except hurting the envious person herself.

If it's true Kate had a 9 hours flight from London to Barbados and then a 16 min flight to St Lucia Mustique.

She must be feeling better. It's such a long flight!

Royal Forum Morons@RoyalForumMoron
CONFIRMED SIGHTING ON MUSTIQUE. RFM HAS CONFIRMATION.

Victoria Murphy@QueenVicMirror
Getting more confirmation from different places that William and Kate are indeed in Mustique. KP refuse to comment

They are in Mustique

I think it's great that they are able to get away for a while. Most likely it's okay for her to fly while pregnant. Charles & Diana did the samething while they were expecting William in the 80's. It's their usual time for taking a vacation.

The Duchess of Cambridge have some official engagements on the 19th.

Last edited:
Staff member has confirmed seeing Prince William and Pippa Middleton on the island.

Is it true that there are paps swimming furiously across the Atlantic for the Bikini Bump Money Shot Extraordinaire?

I just can't wait for the photos of Kate placed side by side with the 20 year old photos of Diana, same stage of pregnancy, in her bikini.

If they had been smart, they should have just released photos of Kate in a bikini to the public (it's now going to happen anyway), and perhaps the paps would not follow them Pied Piper style.

I am still surprised they are going. Anyway back to duties on 19th so to sneak in some sun. :flowers:

Not sure Catherine will unbathe in a bikini at this holiday.... But maybe they just wait till all tabloids have reported they are in Mustique and get crazy for wanting bikini shots and then sell their own bikini pics for charity.... Now that would be a great way to auction something wanted off for charity...

In today's terminology, this is known as a babymoon (althought I'm not all that fond of the term). Babymoon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I actually think it's a good idea, especially as there are indications that they plan to be full-time royals soon - which is not a life I would wish on anyone, so more power to them.

Is it true that there are paps swimming furiously across the Atlantic for the Bikini Bump Money Shot Extraordinaire?

I just can't wait for the photos of Kate placed side by side with the 20 year old photos of Diana, same stage of pregnancy, in her bikini.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I took a holiday when I was 4 months into the pregnancy - my due date was at the beginning of July, so it was around the same time of year than it is now. And I'm glad I had that time! For the pregnancy was difficult, my son came 1 month early, I had mastitis and he was sickly through his first year... in hindsight it was the best descision I ever made!

And if Catherine feels up to travelling, she should do so and gather strength on holiday. And should not worry about people who are simply envious as if their negative feelings would change a thing except hurting the envious person herself.

I'm not envious at all, I'm off to the sun myself next week but I've actually earned my break.

From what we know, they also went there with the Middletons around the same time last year. Seems like this is fast becoming a yearly "Middleton tradition". Maybe in the future, they will bring their child(ren) along for annual holidays, complete with photocalls, like what many other royal families do.

I'm not envious at all, I'm off to the sun myself next week but I've actually earned my break.
I think William has earned his break too - he reportedly has been flying many, many hours recently.

Since when does someone have to earn a holiday? If I could afford it, I'd take a holiday whenever I darn well pleased, public/my boss's opinion be damned.

The Cambridges have earned their break too.

I think William & Catherine will continue to take vacations every year (or when they can) and with their children. It's something William is pretty much used to because Charles & Diana took the boys on vacations on a regular bases. Now the family is bigger.

Since when does someone have to earn a holiday? If I could afford it, I'd take a holiday whenever I darn well pleased, public/my boss's opinion be damned.

Very true, Duchess of Durham, lol. If i've got the money, i'm going.

Well, if this is true then fair enough. They can afford it, but it obviously means she is well enough to do work now.

Royal Forum Morons@RoyalForumMoronRumours that Prince William and Kate Middleton will be at Jump Up tomorrow night on #mustique at #basilsbar

Well, if this is true then fair enough. They can afford it, but it obviously means she is well enough to do work now.

Good point. I'm all for anyone taking a holiday.:flowers:
Kate next official act is on Feb 19th.

It has been reported that Kate has been working, we just haven't seen it. My boss knows I do my work, even though he isn't standing behind me watching.

Holiday and some rest before get back to work. Sounds ok to me.:flowers:

It has been reported that Kate has been working, we just haven't seen it. My boss knows I do my work, even though he isn't standing behind me watching.

Excactly:)

And i hope they will have a fantastic holiday, they deserve that :)

Last edited:
Whilst I agree nobody needs to 'deserve' a holiday, this couple haven't earnt it at all. William and Catherine clearly have no idea about public perception.

^^^^
Gee William seems to have a pretty regular work schedule with the SAR which is his actual job. Are you suggesting that everyone in the SAR does not deserve to take a vacation or is it just William as an SAR pilot is not entitled to the same breaks/vacations as people holding the same job? Is he not entitled to take his wife on vacation with him?

From what we know, they also went there with the Middletons around the same time last year. Seems like this is fast becoming a yearly "Middleton tradition". Maybe in the future, they will bring their child(ren) along for annual holidays, complete with photocalls, like what many other royal families do.

This has been a Middleton tradition of a long time now. They always go around Carole birthday, has been since at least Kate was in College

Yes, but your job/position is not being watched by an entire population, nor are you spotted out in £££'s worth of clothing shopping, yet you are meant to be suffering from a debilitating sickness. I am merely expressing what a lot if people think. They can of course afford a holiday, I just don't think it helps the public's perception.

What public's perception? Other than the people on this forums and the daily mail, my understanding is that the public could care less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom