William, Catherine and Family: Annual Holiday to Mustique (2012-2015, 2018-2019)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad the photos have been removed, they were an invasion of privacy. Mustique is a private island and the photos were obviously taken with telephoto lenses and without permission.

EXCLUSIVE — SEE WILLIAM AND KATE ON VACATION IN MUSTIQUE WITH THE MIDDLETONS

Kate Middleton Pictures on Mustique Vacation With William

I really don't see anything newsworthy in these pictures. There are so many photo oppotunities when they are out and about on official occasions. And most of the time they highlight an important topic then. But these pics only show that
a) they are still together
b) they have a family holiday
c) they really were there where the papers claimed they were.

So what?

looks like they where having a nice time...

Glad the photos have been removed, they were an invasion of privacy. Mustique is a private island and the photos were obviously taken with telephoto lenses and without permission.

I'm with you. When I looked at the first shot, I stopped looking. Shameful intrusion, IMO.

Im shocked that there was someone there taking pictures. I was under the impression that the island was private. It must be that someone who lives there must have taken the pictures. It wouldnt surprise me since some people know that if you can get pictures like that you can get alot of money for them. Its either that or maybe a photographer bribed someone on the island. I wouldnt blame William or Catherine if they are furious, I would be too.

I just don't see how fuzzy, grainy photos of people on holiday can constitute an "exclusive". OK, so they COULD be William and Kate in Mustique or so we are lead to believe or they COULD be royal lookalikes walking about in Margate! At the end of the day, the photographer will have been paid a few quid for a set of dreadful photos.
I wonder how many photographers scrambles to Afghanistan to catch glimpses of Prince Harry? Not many I bet!

O.k. you could be right but it sure looks like them to me. some of the pictures are grainy but you can clearly see that it is them on the other pictures. It is clear that James is there and Pippa. And Im sorry but it sure looks like Catherine and William to me. At the end of the day someone got paid to get these pictures and unfortunately it shows that no matter how private they would like their time together to be, I doubt they will ever be able to have it.

Im shocked that there was someone there taking pictures. I was under the impression that the island was private. It must be that someone who lives there must have taken the pictures. It wouldnt surprise me since some people know that if you can get pictures like that you can get alot of money for them. Its either that or maybe a photographer bribed someone on the island. I wouldnt blame William or Catherine if they are furious, I would be too.

I am with you on this,they should be allowed to have some privacy at least when they are on holiday.As long as people look at this pictures they will be worth a lot of money and the paparazzi hunt will go on...they could file a lawsuit but maybe they have stopped caring about being photographed?

I know that they used to do photo calls on vacation. Why don't they do that anymore? I think it's a good compromise and a way to keep the press in check.

Are you guys kidding me? It's them, if you can't tell with the beach photos you can so tell in the ones of them boarding the plane.

I know that they used to do photo calls on vacation. Why don't they do that anymore? I think it's a good compromise and a way to keep the press in check.

Mustique is a private island. There on not supposed to be any press on the island. They were suppose dto have been left in peace to relax without having to worry that some eager cameraman was snapping pics.

Because they don't work. The British press goes to the photo call and then leaves them alone. The foreign (non-british) press go to the photo call and continue to follow them around. The foreign press are free to ignore any kind of deal and they do so. So in effect, a photo call does not give them the privacy they deserve and restricts access to their own country's press.

Most likely it was either a photographer whose sole purpose was to get a picture of the Middletons, Kate and William. OR someone who was also on vacation who took the pics and made some money. And since there are not that many pics of them on this particular vacation, I would imagine they made a pretty penny.

I tell you, in this new internet/no one has privacy/let me make a quick buck age that we live in....this probably made a quick couple of thousand for the person who sold this.

Richard Palmer said on twitter that one of Will and Kate's staff told him that they had been absolutely 'hounded' the whole time they were in Mustique. If they can't get any privacy on a closed off private island they're not going to get it anywhere.

What makes me chuckle is if this was someone not media-related taking these pictures and who can afford to vacation on a private island, he or she shouldn't need the money, I would think, but, hey, I guess in this economy every little bit helps!

Last edited:
I've seen a few pics of Prince Harry in Afghanistan with his fellow soldiers. Of course, the whole story would have been a secret and only the royals would have known about it until some big mouthed American who knew the story was secret decided that every one in the world needed to know about H's duty in the Mideast. I saw something on 'GMA' today that I didn't like. It was a picture of William with a wreath somewhere in the Falklands and the caption under the picture was 'The Conqueror'. The guy telling the story snickered as he was telling it. I don't think serving your country in what could turn into dangerous situation should be treated like a joke. In times like this, conflicts do not discriminate between royal or commoner.

Um I believe it was a German or Australian who reported that Harry was in a war zone, not an American.
BTW these supposed "great photos" are too damn grainy and pathetic to be newsworthy.

Um I believe it was a German or Australian who reported that Harry was in a war zone, not an American.

The first report was made by an Austrailian magazine, true. But that report was largely ignored, for several weeks, until picked up by the Drudge Report. At that point, the report went viral and the rest is history.

William, Catherine and Family: Annual Holiday to Mustique (2014-2015, 2018)

William, Catherine and Family: Annual Holiday to Mustique

Covering 2014 Onwards

For simplicity, years previous to 2014 can be found in the relevant current events threads

***​

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:
I'm not saying it's true but I would trust a newspaper (even Sun) over a tweet any day.

Pregnant woman with HG jetting off is not a wise thing so I doubt it. :whistling:

A holiday would be nice and I won't be surprised if Kate has joined her family. She might be feeling better or her HG might not be as worse anymore.

As for William being at work, he might of left after work.

I remember last year Kate went with her parents and siblings and William joined them later.

I think it's a little bit tricky to have such a long flight with HG. I couldn't imagine myself doing that.

Honestly I don't know if it's true or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom