William and Kate: engagement and relationship rumours and musings 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After awhile, all the pictures of William driving to work and back will begin to look the same. Kate will probably still work for her parents but online. I dont think that they'll be out and about a whole lot.

I am not saying to stalk thembut they would be princess and prince and futurequeen and king soooooI don't think they going to be left alone .

After awhile, all the pictures of William driving to work and back will begin to look the same. Kate will probably still work for her parents but online. I dont think that they'll be out and about a whole lot.

Yeah I agree with you and that will be their down fall what happen when the press gets a boring subject and needs a story?

In general, I don't like her style at all, but in formal events she looks usually very princess like. I can't comment on Chelsy as I haven't seen any photo of her in a formal event.

But in just regular clothes she look like a future fashion queen! but kate ill shall wait and c and btw people if that blue dress was designer the press would have told us like always.unless the designer was ashamed he/she made it just saying

But in just regular clothes she look like a future fashion queen! but kate ill shall wait and c and btw people if that blue dress was designer the press would have told us like always.unless the designer was ashamed he/she made it just saying

Might I just ask, do you not know how to reply to several comments at the same time, instead of posting 4 individiual posts.

If you click the middle button on the bottom right hand side of the post you want to quote, then you can reply to more than one quote in one post. :)

Guys, this is not a fashion thread.
We have the Royal House of Fashion forum to discuss that subject.

thanks,
Warren
British Royals moderator

Could you guys take a breather please.

No one could accuse me of being pro Kate, and I dislike the idea of her being Queen very much indeed, but having said that I think she is a pretty girl, although more woman than girl at this time, I thought she looked her best in that blue dress and as beautiful as she can possibly look when she wore it.
My only complaint about Miss Middleton is that I don´t like her family and I would dislike seeing her marry Prince William and become the future Queen. I would like to see her married to a millionaire who adores her and takes her on lots of holidays in a private jet and she wouldn´t have to think about working again, or the paps either. Her family might be disappointed and possibly she would be too, but I think that she could be very happy that way.

we can't talk about the dress anymore :sad: but i agree with her marrying a millionarie:D
hey i said srry warren and it got deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
No one could accuse me of being pro Kate, and I dislike the idea of her being Queen very much indeed, but having said that I think she is a pretty girl, although more woman than girl at this time, I thought she looked her best in that blue dress and as beautiful as she can possibly look when she wore it.
My only complaint about Miss Middleton is that I don´t like her family and I would dislike seeing her marry Prince William and become the future Queen. I would like to see her married to a millionaire who adores her and takes her on lots of holidays in a private jet and she wouldn´t have to think about working again, or the paps either. Her family might be disappointed and possibly she would be too, but I think that she could be very happy that way.

Thats what I have thought for a very long time.
I don't like the idea of Carol being mother in law to William, or Kate Queen for that matter.
I admire who she is and the fact that she's had the courage to stand her ground with the press and the "firm" ;)
And if anyone says something against her I disagree with, I will make a point in mentioning it, doesn't mean I'm Pro-Kate.
But then again does Pro-Kate have to mean, we like the thought of her marrying William and being Queen. :ermm:

what kate mom got to do with the press? i am lost what happen with the press and the firm and anti kate= not liking kate as queen pro kate=queen kate thats the way i c it

Carol has always in my mind been seen as behind a lot of supposed "planting" of stories in the press.
I don't like her personally, as she seems to push her daughter into things that Kate herself might not want to do. It has always been stated that when Carol found out William was going to St Andrews she made Kate changed the university she was attending.

I said that I respected Kate for the way she has stood her ground with the press and what they have said. Also the way she has not spoke to the press about any goings on within the royal family.
Dating a prince is hardly an easy thing, I also admire her for this.

You may see it this way, but I don't.
Pro-Kate can just be thinking, she is a nice woman who is loved an respected by my prince. Or you could see it as you do, that Pro-Kate is for her to become Queen.

Yeah, Kate isn't appearing to let the press push her around, which is a good thing. It shows she can handle them on her own, without a royal security presence. I don't know if I'd be able to handle it, so in that respect, she's a better woman than I.

I couldn't agree more, Sister. Kate is much stronger than I could ever be...

I am not trying to start nothing but kate mom may or maynot be planting stories right?I was thinking bout this earlier every year around the same time we hear these wedding stories hmmm maybe mom trying to get us to pressure wills?

If the stories aren't true forget them not hard and the stalking simple jeep your relationship private which they have done ok with ill give them that but i would have never went public into I had a ring just saying my opinion

So for the last 8 or so years William and Kate shoudn't have gone anywhere together. Even Charles and Diana were seen together before their engagement but it was the press that forced that situation.

I don't believe that anyone in Kate's family are planting stories for the simple reason that if proven it would probably end the relationship not force it into a marriage (I don't count 'Uncle Gary' as he isn't immediate family and doesn't live in Britain).

I think Kate will make a lovely Princess - class and decorum rolled into one more like Camilla and Sophie which is what the BRF needs and prefers.

I am not trying to start nothing but kate mom may or maynot be planting stories right?I was thinking bout this earlier every year around the same time we hear these wedding stories hmmm maybe mom trying to get us to pressure wills?
OK, it's time to draw the line before we get too much closer to making defamatory statements. This thread has received a blizzard of posts over the past couple of weeks and a good proportion of them have done little to advance either the content or quality of the discussion.

Here's some ground rules to stop this thread becoming an unpleasant place to visit:

Posts which make claims or suggest or infer that Mrs Middleton or Carole Middleton or "the Middletons" are responsible for "planting stories" or organising the regular London tabloid engagement/wedding beatups will be removed;
Smarty-pants posts will be removed;
Juvenile name-calling of the subjects under discussion will cease;
Posts which are nothing but the member thinking empty thoughts out aloud will be removed;
Posts made in an aggressive or spiteful tone will be removed;
Posts made by members bickering with each other will be removed.

Any member who chooses to take issue with this can do so via PM.

Thanks for everyone's cooperation in ensuring this thread returns to its previous state of (on the whole) courteous, thoughtful;, considered, constructive, relevant and interesting discussion.

Warren
TRF Administrator

Seriously, I do hope that after Victoria of Sweden marries we hear of the announcement of the betrothal of Wills and Kate from Buck Place.

Good Heavens. All this speculation about Kate's thoughts and lack of gratitude and her scheming manipulative mother, not to mention Kate's alleged stupidity in hanging around William without an official commitment. Keep in mind that just because you don't see her working or being charitable doesn't mean she isn't. She is staying under the radar for a reason. No way would I put myself in a situation to be judged, speculated about and photoshopped by the media if I didn't have to. I certainly think she realizes that if an engagement is ever announced that her privacy is over.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
She knows what is going on even if we don't.

I actually believe the less we know, the better. For all we know, they could be engaged right now but waiting for the right time to make it public.

I actually believe the less we know, the better. For all we know, they could be engaged right now but waiting for the right time to make it public.

I agree with you on this one. Personally I have a gut feeling that they've come to an understanding on marriage a long time ago but there were steps that were needed to be taken before anything "official" happens. William is finally to complete his SAR training and what better place to start off life together than in North Wales? William also has gradually been doing more and more royal duties. I think it would be fantastic to have Will and Kate together for all the special upcoming events in London. It will give the public and the media their time to see them while they can try and maintain a low profile while in North Wales.

We'll see what happens...

Trust me, royalsmartie--they'll find something. Even if they have to make it up.

Thats what I am saying so being boring driving back and forth isn't so good cause the press got to eat too and they going to get u for making them go hungry:whistling:

Trust me, royalsmartie--they'll find something. Even if they have to make it up.
They certainly can make things up. Harry's 10,000 pound champagne spree just the other week! :bang:

As to the suitability of a future consort, her family's foibles are irrelevant. Witness CP Maxima's father being cordially disinvited to his daughter's wedding! And for that matter, with the exception of Camilla's family, all other relatives by marriage seem to vanish into oblivian. With the exception of the inlaws and outlaws of the Danish royal family. :D

I totally agree. I would be surprised if they were to get engaged. I just do not see her being The Princess of Wales and The Queen of England. Hopefully Will feels the same way:) I know a lot of guys who married their girlfriends because they are used to them, they didn't want change, and it's expected of them.

I hope the media does not propel them toward marriage cause that would be sad. I truly hope William finds a woman who will completely love him. Cause I feel like Kate likes who he is. She just might be a "Emma Pernald". We'll have to see.

This is my opinion. So please save your nasty comments.

You are entitled to your opinion and I understand it though I don't fully share it.

I do think that William believes that she is 'The One' but as he hasn't really dated any others can he really be sure? Is he taking a lesson from his father's experience - met the right one young but let her get away and William isn't doing that. Afterall he mightn't be as lucky as his father to end up with the right one later in life.

I agree with you on this one. Personally I have a gut feeling that they've come to an understanding on marriage a long time ago but there were steps that were needed to be taken before anything "official" happens. William is finally to complete his SAR training and what better place to start off life together than in North Wales? William also has gradually been doing more and more royal duties. I think it would be fantastic to have Will and Kate together for all the special upcoming events in London. It will give the public and the media their time to see them while they can try and maintain a low profile while in North Wales.

We'll see what happens...

Well they went to a wedding today....not theirs unfortunely

I think Osipi meant attending royal special events, not just a wedding?
I don't think she'd attend special events unless she was engaged. But QE may make an exception. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom