William and Kate: engagement and relationship rumours and musings 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
William and Kate: A love loved up in Tesco... They did show up at Tesco.. new photo..

William and Kate: All Loved Up - In Tesco - UK & World News - News - People.co.uk

Well.. they finally did it! They walked down the aisle! albeit at Tesco. :ROFLMAO:.

After all the garbage that's been posted about these two lately, this article really warmed my heart. Just an ordinary young couple stocking up on groceries on what I would imagine was Wills payday. No huge bar tab from a night out at a elite nightclub, no gourmet chef hidden away in the kitchen to cook every whim, no silver bell to ring for breakfast in bed or a lifestyle befitting what I see as a future King and Queen Consort. Just two ordinary people nestled away somewhere in North Wales, enjoying an ordinary lifestyle that millions of young couples all over the world are living.

I think Wills' mum would be beaming ear to ear if she could see how "normal" her oldest boy was living his life right now.

I wonder if outings like this will get less common as media outlets start to buy and print surreptitious pictures of them going about daily life. First it was the CCTV pictures of them, and now this.

I was {and still am} so hoping that Wills could end up with an exciting and interesting woman who had run her own NGO or perhaps worked at one or at least done something impressive with herself.

What does 'NGO' mean? Sorry I have never heard of that in Australia.

ttp://www.spectator.co.uk/susanhill/6236488/dingdong-the-bells-are-goin-ter-chime.thtml

I think that Kate and William's silence on the matter of when/if they get married, what Kate does during the day, etc., is a way of coping with the overwhelming press attention and pressure.

I wish I was there to see them at Tesco. What a surprise!

ttp://www.spectator.co.uk/susanhill/6236488/dingdong-the-bells-are-goin-ter-chime.thtml

I posted this a few weeks ago...that the newspapers and magazines were virtually railroading these two to the altar, because a Royal Wedding would be good for business.

Hello! Magazine is one of the worst!

I am relieved that I wasn't just imagining it.

Kate Middleton waits a little longer as duty calls for Prince William | Mail Online

Prince William is about to graduate as a search-and-rescue pilot, but the promotion spells bad news for long-time girlfriend Kate Middleton.

RAF sources have revealed that the Prince is going to have to move into barracks at RAF Valley in Anglesey after he passes out later this month.

William’s new job means Kate will now see much less of him than when he was training, as the Prince will spend up to two weeks a month on base.

When I first read this I thought it would be saying something new but this has been pointed out in different ways a number of times ever since he joined the SAR - that he would have to be on base for half the time and wouldn't therefore be able to be with her.

I also note that she is still supposedly preparing for her photographer exhibition - I thought it had been reported some time back that she had cancelled that idea as well but now it seems it is still a going idea and she is also going to be spending time with her family Berkshire - so I wonder if she will also be working for them again when there.

IMO, more unsubstantiated drivel to fill column inches!

:previous:
Not to worry. Much the same article will most likely be published somewhere else in a few weeks, and again a few weeks after that...
When they get tired of rehashing that, the "Kate's Christmas" stories will be dusted off from previous years and brought out for their annual run... :D

:previous::ROFLMAO:
This is so true sometimes they don't even bother to re-right them just copy and past and change the dates...lol:ROFLMAO:

Personally, I am so looking forward to the Kate snubs the Queen stories.

You know, the usual when the newspapers explain that Kate has declined an invitation to spend the Christmas holidays with the Queen as she wants to spend her last Christmas as a private individual before the engagement is announced.

How many last Christmas's has it been now?

:previous:
About 5 lol silly really .....:whistling:but every year I read them! Thinking to myself is it ture? lol

You know, the usual when the newspapers explain that Kate has declined an invitation to spend the Christmas holidays with the Queen as she wants to spend her last Christmas as a private individual before the engagement is announced.

The first one I remember was in 2004 so this would be the 7th one.

WOW did they really start that early it is all becoming a blerrrrrrrrrr:eek:

The reason I remember that is that when I woke up a couple of months later and saw the news tracker saying 'royal engagement' I immediately assumed that that engagement was William and Kate but it was Charles and Camilla. All the stories we are hearing now about engagment soon and wedding next summer and 'last' Christmas at home etc have been going on at least since 2004.

It's been at LEAST three "last Christmases"...maybe four! The often disappointed "Hello!" magazine published a particularly cheesy story in the fall of 2007 speculating about how William would ditch Christmas at Sandringham with the Queen in order to spend the holiday with the Middletons...asking for Kate's hand in marriage.

And remember those commemorative wedding mugs somebody jumped the gun and had made to commemorate "The Royal Wedding of Kate and William 2007?":lol:

Too, too silly.

Kissmas Kate to party with the Royals at Sandringham on Christmas Day
TRF's first recorded "Kate for Christmas" sighting.
From the Kate Middleton current events thread, 29 November 2005. :)

William and Kate: Are preparations under way for the perfect royal wedding?
Hello! magazine getting ahead of itself, January 2006.
They've repeated much the same cover story a dozen times since then.

TRF's first recorded "Kate for Christmas" sighting.
From the Kate Middleton current events thread, 29 November 2005. :)

Hello! magazine getting ahead of itself, January 2006.
They've repeated much the same cover story a dozen times since then.

Oh well, lets wait for the press stories for this year to start!

God...i wonder how do they feel with the contanst "engagement annuncement" thing. The Press is always giving articles and making up stories about possible dates...

Woke up to this quote on my home page:

"Now that Prince William is pretty much married, we went on the hunt for other crush-worthy royals who could take his place in your royal-loving heart." :ROFLMAO:

Here is the whole article in case you're interested:
Hot Princes! - MSN Relationships - Slideshow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom