William and Kate: engagement and relationship rumours and musings 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact is that the dates haven't been blocked out. Charles, The Queen and Philip have engagements scheduled for at least one of those days and William has scheduled training.
Where did you find these diaries? I can't find them out on the official websites...

In the days after the 'scoop' BP and CH said that the Queen and Philip would be doing engagements on one of the days, that Charles had engagements both days and that William would be training. It was reported in many newspapers at the time - the ubiquitous spokesperson from each of these residences.

I think they said the Queen and Philip would be in Devonport. Charles also has engagements on one or both of those dates and most importantly, according to the CH spokesperson at the time of the Tina Brown exclusive - William will be training in Wales.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh will be on the HMS Ocean in Devonport. Then the Duke of Edinburgh will attend a lecture at St Georges Chapel.
Charles isn't listed as doing any events on the 3rd or 4th. William will be traning.

I hope they get engaged soon :)

I don't think William is ever going to marry Kate. I think it's all been press hype. Until something official is said, I won't believe he is marrying her. He just does not come off as someone who is ready, imo. :sad:

I agree. Until it happens I'll be proven wrong, but to me its all press. Even if Will is thinking of marrying her, why would he do it right now? He's young. Also, all the weddings they've been to, one would think they would be married by now.

No one is thinking of Kate side. What if by chance, she doesn't want to get married now? I'm sure she knows once she does get to married to Will her life won't ever be the same. People will be watching, scrutinizing her every move. Scary:eek:.

You don't think she hasn't thought about it? I'm pretty sure she knows who she's with.

Of course she's thought of what's going to happen to her when and if she marries Wills.
Plus it has been considered by us posters that neither ACTUALLY want to marry. Thats quite obvious, else they would be engaged and married by now.
But the press need stories, people want them to get married even if it was just something to look forward to other than the Olympics.
I personally think they will get married, not yet, not till 2014 but I personally would not like them too.

Oh and if he's thinking of marrying her, if he wanted to do it, he would do it. If he's ready, his age wouldn't stop him.

The long list of suggestions as to how Prince William could improve his appearance (a beard, a goatee, a hair transplant, a buzz cut...) have been removed as they have no relevance to this thread.

Just a short time ago the atmosphere was one of anticipation of a royal engagement. Now that has evaporated, we're reduced to restyling William's hair
. :D

Warren
British Forums moderator

Just a short time ago the atmosphere was one of anticipation of a royal engagement. Now that has evaporated, we're reduced to restyling William's hair
. :D

Well we've got to do something! :lol:

Indeed we do, Roslyn! So what is next on the agenda?? lol

after trusted author Tina Brown

:whistling::whistling:
Don't think sooooo....

Just because TPT is god-daughter to Charles doesn't mean she has anything to do with the royal family. I have never once heard or read a story that her and boys are that close.
She's just jumping on the bandwagon. :bang:

This Tara Palmer-Tomkinson has 38 years old, so she rather doesn't party with princes, not that decade. Actually, my far cousins know about my life so many as people on the street. However she could know if palace there are some important enagements in the air.

she went with them on that cruise, didnt she? ten years ago was it?

After the death of Diana, I remember that Tara had her name linked to the boys for being - especially - goddaughter of Charles, I remember very well that after Diana's death when Charles took his sons to ski resorts, Tara was always with them, in travels she has always appeared very close of boys.

I think she was close to the boys until William to enter/spend his first (few) years at St. Andrews.

After those years when Kate appeared in the headlines I really do not remember Tara being close to William and Harry. But she can be close to Charles, and knowing the details of lives of his sons.

Do not you remember the famous headline with Tara saying that not make sex with Wills. It was some years after the death of Diana.

I think Tara a reliable source.

The prince later temporarily banned her from his ski-parties after she allegedly flashed her breasts at Prince William.

Apparently she got really close with William.

I've just read on another forum someone saying that they would trust Drizzle more than they would trust Tara. I think I agree with them.

lumutqueen, are you serious about this incident between Tara and William?

But Tara did not attend the wedding of Charles & Camilla?

I remember it being in the papers a fair bit. And if I remember correctly, Tara became something of a persona-non-grata as far as the Wales boys were concerned.

I think when Tara Palmer Tomkinson says there will be no wedding soon I believe it. She must know them. I have read so much about William and Kate in the last weeks. I do not believe that they ever will marry. But my assumption was deleted so I say nothing more.:angel:

Greetings

I think Tara may be trying to put the media off. If she is still a good friend of William and Kate, then she wouldn't be shooting her mouth off to the media. A good friend of someone as famous as William would not dare say a word to the press, whether what s/he is saying is true or not. So, either Tara is looking for attention or she was told by the Prince to calm them down with all the marriage rumors.

:previous:
Well he could've asked her out of cutersy.
Certain age, but at no age to they want a drunk/high woman 10 years old then them flashing her chest at them.
Charles was right to kick her out, she should've stayed out.

Entertainment Tonight just literally did a play-by-play of what Kate and William's wedding would be like! Katie Nicholl was interviewed...weird...

They were acting like it was all officially announced already.

Entertainment Tonight just literally did a play-by-play of what Kate and William's wedding would be like! Katie Nicholl was interviewed...weird...

They were acting like it was all officially announced already.

Really? I should have recorded it:bang:. Nothing has even been anounced yet!! The press can certainly be annoying at times. Shouldn't Will an Kate anounce their engagement first? I think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom