William and Kate: engagement and relationship rumours and musings 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, let's see what facts we have regarding miss Middleton...
I think this is a wonderful summing up of the present situation and I have to agree with you on all points.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if kate is in on the waiting game she a mere fool to be out and about looking so happey to be in william presence:bang:.Look if they made a agreement why not be like harry and chelsey not in the media???? Starting to belive kate likes this attention!:ermm: I am starting to like Chelsy more and more.

Starting to belive kate likes this attention!.
That is a dangerous thing. It was that love-hate relationship that did Diana in. Wills has to consider all things when looking for a Princess.

Maybe thats why she's still wait the katey?? Atention loving and when you tease the paps we all know what happens!:sad:

Well, let's see what facts we have regarding miss Middleton...
Wow! This is the girl they're saying Will wants to marry? I only hope that they won't allow the press to decide for them. If they are indeed in love then they should get married. But I do hope he's not on the edge of marrying a "Marguerite". Cause that would be just terrible:eek:.

I don't think Kate likes all this publicity and actually, I do think this is one of the main reasons why they're not engaged or married yet.

if she dpn't like it stop going on holiday and be private!

if she dpn't like it stop going on holiday and be private!

It's Kate Middleton, Prince William's girlfriend... There are no private moments (holidays, shopping, entertainment, celebrations, other functions etc.) outside her house.;):flowers:

This doesn't necessarily mean she likes it.

Does anyone really think it is Kate that doesn´t want to marry William and become Queen? The tooth fairy is more believable as far as I am concerned. Do you mean that since she appeared in underwear in front of the Prince and the rest of her university she has suddenly become shy? She has been told to lie low by an advisor and that is what she is doing in the hope that all the adverse press she has been getting for the last four or five years will be forgotten. It might work.

It doesn't look like laying low to me:whistling:when your seen togther every freaking moment if you want to lie low stop posting your childhood on your parents website

Frankly, I'm a little disturbed at the people who have no working knowledge of either of their lives, making pronouncements about who they are and what they think and how they feel.

My goodness, people. We have no clue what Kate and William think about each other, their relationship, their future....we're not them.

Well she's got to have something going on with Wills between the sheets or he wouldn't have stayed around for so long. . .:whistling:

Look once agaain William must not think that high of her cause he would have put a ring on it by now and katie the waity must not know how to know when sumone making you look stupid ! Kate needs to watch "He's soo not into you":bang:

WOW! This is really ridiculous. We know abosolutely nothing about her or her relationship with Prince William! He could be totally in love with her and we wouldn't even know it. If he wasn't that in to her he would have dumped her. And honestly no one has any idea about her work ethic. She could be the hardest working individual ever, but just cuz the media says one thing everyone jumps on the wagon. And who cares about her vacations if she has the money go for it I would and I'm sure most people would too.

Everyoe needs to just leave her alone and mind there own business. You step into her shoes! And please don't even try to pretend you understand Prince William or Kate Middleton's situation.

PLEASE IF HE LOVE HER SO FREAKIN MUCH MARRY HER!!!!! :bang:AND NO WE WON'T LEAVE THYEM ALONE BECAUSE THEY ARE PUBLIC FIGURES THE SCHOOL DAYS ARE OVER !!!!!!AND F.Y.I GUYS CAN LOVE SOMEONE AND NOT BE IN LOVE ENOUGH TO MARRY THEM! :whistling:Srry bout the caps

WOW! This is really ridiculous. We know abosolutely nothing about her or her relationship with Prince William!
I agree totally.

We don't know what the true nature of their relationship is.

We only know what the media have chosen to tell us and we have to question their sources as well. How reliable are they? What are their motives for writing the stuff they write (in addition to making money as well as that one).

I suspect they will marry but not for another three or so years but I also wouldn't be surprised if they set up home together in Wales for the next three or so years.

Thus when they do marry they will be ready to have children which has to be a consideration as as soon as they are married the pressure will be on to provide the next heir and spare so a few more years without children but simply as a couple is not unreasonable.

PLEASE IF HE LOVE HER SO FREAKIN MUCH MARRY HER!!!!! :bang:AND NO WE WON'T LEAVE THYEM ALONE BECAUSE THEY ARE PUBLIC FIGURES THE SCHOOL DAYS ARE OVER !!!!!!AND F.Y.I GUYS CAN LOVE SOMEONE AND NOT BE IN LOVE ENOUGH TO MARRY THEM! :whistling:Srry bout the caps

Kate is NOT a public figure. She will only become a public figure when she has a ring on her finger from William and even then they will be entitled to privacy.

William is very much a private person and simply won't be told what to do by the public with regard to his private life. He will marry when he is ready and when the time is right for his wife to be as well.

For what my two cents worth means.. I think what we're going to see if/when Kate and Will announce an engagement this summer is that they have been privately engaged for quite a while now but keeping things on a back burner until the timing was good. If they announce the engagement after the general election and perhaps have a fall/winter wedding, then the plans for the wedding go into full swing... media frenzy and all. After a few months and a beautiful wedding, they'll settle down to being newlyweds with a semi-normal life wherever Will is stationed with SAR.

This casue point is William can't have it both ways ok he's a prince thats going to be King so he can expect public opinion on his bride ... and no ones going to leave them be becasue well its quite fun to nosey in others buisness and when your living on tax payer money or your going to be then your just more of a target.

Sorry, this is the only thing on this thread that you have said that I agree with .... William is a public figure and even though Kate is not as of yet she should know that her pictrue will be taken at every chance there is.(Not that it makes it right) My opinion is that this is why they are not married as of yet... He is trying to keep her tucked away as long as possilbe because he knows as soon as there is a ring it is all over as far as the press goes,,,,:eek:

This casue point is William can't have it both ways ok he's a prince thats going to be King so he can expect public opinion on his bride ... and no ones going to leave them be becasue well its quite fun to nosey in others buisness and when your living on tax payer money or your going to be then your just more of a target.

As William doesn't live on taxpayer's money (other than his RAF pay but I don't see all the other AirForce personnel being subjected to this sort of scrutiny so that doesn't apply, by your argument we have no right to actually scrutinise or concern ourselves with his life at all.

William is supported by his father from the Duchy of Cornwall estate which provides the income for the Duke of Cornwall. It isn't taxpayers money but an income from a private estate in the same way that say Earl Spencer gets his income from the Althorp estate.

Taxpayers pay for his security but not for his other expenses and these police officers would be being paid anyway. This is just their assigned duty. Not having security wouldn't save the taxpayers anything as they would be deployed elsewhere.

There are only two people who get paid from the Civil List - The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh. Any other payments that are made, due to past agreements, are repaid by the Queen from her private income. The only other moneys the royals get from the government is to cover the expenses of their official duties e.g. when Charles went to Eastern Europe to represent the government the government picked up the expenses bill just as it would if it had been a politician or other diplomat.

Sorry, this is the only thing on this thread that you have said that I agree with .... William is a public figure and even though Kate is not as of yet she should know that her pictrue will be taken at every chance there is. My opinion is that this is why they are not married as of yet... He is trying to keep her tucked away as long as possilbe because he knows as soon as there is a ring it is all over as far as the press goes,,,,:eek:

FINALLY:bang: sum1 who isn't all pay them but don't take thier picture or take it only when they want you too.Look if sum 1 daqted a fmous person in the states (where I am) at they would be in the same boat as kate so no one do the whole she jus Wills gf

As William doesn't live on taxpayer's money...
No offense I said will be if not aready so when Wills is King no one will be paying his taxes right! And if this wasn't that much money as you say why do the british public want to get rid of the BRF??? :whistling:

I'm sorry, but you are getting far too worked up about this. Caps lock is the equivalent of screaming at people and that's not necessary. People disagree with you which is fine, but you're coming back at them like you're being personally offended by those disagreements.

My parents dated for 6 years before they got married. My best friend dated her husband for 10 years before they got married. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and her fiance have been together for nearly as long as William and Kate and are getting married in two months.

I think you need to take a step back and realize that sometimes couples are together for a long time before they get married and it doesn't mean that either person doesn't love the other. Just because William and Kate are not married doesn't mean they don't love each other or that they don't want to get married or that anything is going on.

Also, all the nicknames you have for Kate are really rude.

I don't think that the British public want to get rid of the BRF. There always seems to be interest in a large Royal occasion, whether it's a celebration or a funeral. There are those who are negative about everything and like to see the "high and mighty" brought down, and perhaps these people are represented in newspaper feedback that we read.

The Queen pays tax. William will pay tax as well unless there's a change in policy.

No offense I said will be if not aready so when Wills is King no one will be paying his taxes right! And if this wasn't that much money as you say why do the british public want to get rid of the BRF??? :whistling:

I would honestly think that anyone that knows even the smallest amount of information about Prince William would realize the profound effect the events concerning his mother's death would have had on a young teenaged prince.

I honestly believe that's one reason why William is such a private person and I believe Kate deeply respects these feelings and has kept a very low profile also and they most likely will for the rest of their lives.

Just because someone is as you say a "public figure" does not give anyone the right to know all and sunder about what goes on in their private lives.

I think that William is made of sterner stuff than that.

QUOTE=Wisteria;1068087]My only hope is that Prince William won´t feel obligated to enter into what could be (or perhaps not be) an unsuitable marriage just to satisfy a gaggle of excited people who just want to ooh and aah at a royal wedding on the TV or passing in the street and fill the forum with details of her dress and shoes.

[/QUOTE]

1st of all the cap were by mistake and i was too lazy to go back also if you read at the bottom it said I said sorry.:whistling: and second i am not going after anyone and I have one nickname for kate which is what the press has called and ok maybe I switch it around but still... if I was being rude she doesn't know nor will she read this so no harm done and you have the right to your opinion and I am not changing mine as I said eariler.And as long as people replying to this thread ill do the same .:D And for the reply saying the british don't want to get rid of the BRF if they don't why are having protest??? :bang: Maybe I don't under stand much since I am American and we don'/t pay for people who shake hands as a living :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom