William and Kate: engagement and relationship rumours and musings 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Yep, totally and that`s the most important thing!

I can't ever remember seeing pictures of them at an airport together before either. It may be a first! It was good to see them together and looking contented.
Your right! I hadn`t even though about the fact they`ve never been seen together at an airport!

So will she be the sixth? :ermm:
Well, I think it really doesn't matter. I hope they get engagement soon, Queen Elizabeth II is getting older and older and William has to have issue to the throne.

Unlike the sons of George III after the death of Princess Charlotte of Wales meant that the king had no legitimate grandchildren and therefore for his line to continue it was necessary for his unmarried sons to marry and have issue there is no necessity for William to do so. He has a brother and six cousins not to mention his grandmother's sister also having grandchildren and then there are the other descendents from George V. If William doesn't marry then the throne would simply go to the next in line. This is why there was no necessity for Charles to even marry as his sister had already had a son and another was on the way when he was engaged. There are plenty of heirs to the Queen.

It is claiming that this is being reported in the British press but I have just checked a few of the online British press and can find no reference to a confirmed proposal by William - just the usual 'he is going to propose' stuff we have been getting for the last 4 years at least. I say four years because when Charles and Camilla announced their engagement the way I found out was the news scrolling across the news channel I was watching simply saying 'Royal Engagement' and I expected it to be William and Kate then but it wasn't.

What is this paper any way...
The Post Chronicle appears to be a website based in New Jersey.
In small print at the bottom of every page:
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of The Post Chronicle™.
In other words, there is no accountability for the accuracy of the content.

Thank you Warren..guess the title took me so fast forgot to look at the rest of the page..lol

I can't ever remember seeing pictures of them at an airport together before either. It may be a first! It was good to see them together and looking contented.
There are the pictures of her with William at the airport in those white jeans and cowboy boots from a few years ago when they returned from one of their first skiing trips together. The trip where it was reported that they sent the bodyguards to get them pizza because they didn't leave their room for a day or so. I'll try to find the pictures.

Excellent memory, Luv2Cruise! I'd love to see those if you can track them down.

Prince William Proposes: Are you ready to be a Royal, Kate Middleton? - Original News: The Post Chronicle

Ok so this makes no sense to me. Is this paper the only one in the world that hard this??? What is this paper any way... any one

That article cites this one:
After Prince William 'proposes' to his girlfriend: Are you ready to be a Royal, Kate Middleton? - Bild.de

But it's the same writer, so no difference really. I won't put much stock in it. None of the British papers are running the story, so I don't know what "British press" is this guy citing.

There are the pictures of her with William at the airport in those white jeans and cowboy boots from a few years ago when they returned from one of their first skiing trips together. The trip where it was reported that they sent the bodyguards to get them pizza because they didn't leave their room for a day or so. I'll try to find the pictures.

oh wow I would have never remembered that, I hope you can track down the photos:flowers:

Does it really have anywhere to grow? Speculation about a possible marriage could cure world hunger if it were edible.

I'm getting surer and surer that they will eventually get married, though since Will has said he doesn't want to before 28-ish, it'll take a few years.

Hey wow! This just keeps repeating and repeating.
Guess what, now no one really cares. The older she gets the worse her reputation is. Just let it go.

:previous:
Actually I think quite a few people care or else the media wouldn’t keep publishing the same “he’s about to propose” story.

As for her reputation, I think that opinions on Kate change from person to person - and from media source to media source.

Guess what, now no one really cares. The older she gets the worse her reputation is. Just let it go.

If you ask me, the bad reputation you claim she has is mostly the product of the money-hungry tabloids and a few rather distasteful and self-congratulatory internet message boards. Seems to me that some people seem to have quite the agenda to spread around that she has such a bad reputation, when, IMO, she's done absolutely nothing condemnable while dating William.

I think this undeserved negative attitude toward her is the thing that needs to just be let go.

I think that a lot of people care. If they didn't didn't then they wouldn't be buying the magazines and reading the papers and internet sites etc about her now would they.

Lots of people care as she could very well be the wife of their Head of State at some time in the future.

I don't think Kate Middleton would make a great Queen so I doubt they will marry and I don't think anyone but oversentimental Brits who want William married and producing kids would go for her as his wife. She hasn't had a proper job since they graduated from uni and spends far too much time in nightclubs.

No one? How many posts of yours appear in this mega-thread? :)

I am inclined to agree with Blondie, I don´t think that many people really care who he marries, they want him to marry and Kate Middleton is there so until an alternative appears they are focusing on her.
But ..... a big but......I think that most people appear here because they like a bit of royal gossip.... :whistling:

If you ask me, the bad reputation you claim she has is mostly the product of the money-hungry tabloids and a few rather distasteful and self-congratulatory internet message boards.
They are beginning to migrate here and other internet royality sites with the same vicious lies against Kate Middleton, where one of the members there PROUDLY PROCLAIMED TO BE A MEMBER OF THE SITE THAT COINED THE TAG "WAITY KATY." SICKO. Because their membership numbers at those distasteful and self-congratulatory internet message boards are dropping faster than their mouths when photos appeared of Kate returning from holiday with William.

Seems to me that some people seem to have quite the agenda to spread around that she has such a bad reputation, when, IMO, she's done absolutely nothing condemnable while dating William.

I think this undeserved negative attitude toward her is the thing that needs to just be let go.
They'll never let it go. Even after she marries him. Professional Kate Haters for Life. Sad, pathetic, and a teensy bit jealous. Just a teensy bit. LOL:whistling:

So perhaps we should take care to replying to a sudden onslaught of Newbies? There was a poster above that I thought of responding to; and then I thought, "Why bother?".

They are beginning to migrate here and other internet royality sites with the same vicious lies against Kate Middleton, where one of the members there PROUDLY PROCLAIMED TO BE A MEMBER OF THE SITE THAT COINED THE TAG "WAITY KATY." SICKO. Because their membership numbers at those distasteful and self-congratulatory internet message boards are dropping faster than their mouths when photos appeared of Kate returning from holiday with William.

Luv2Cruise you always put things so eloquently you quite amaze me.

Wow!!

:ohmy: I'm speechless,too,Menarue.Perhaps this thread completed its purpose after that statement ;)

Personally I find it quite "sad" and "pathetic" how some posters hurl accusations around about people who don't think Kate Middleton is the Second Coming.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom