William and Kate: engagement and relationship rumours and musings 2005 - 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have very good eyes Lady Ann, I have never noticed. but I did notice those big baby blue eyes Iakynthi!

Do you think it could be the same ring, Menarue? it would be something? WOULDN'T IT?

After a cursory web search, I found the following photo of Kate with her hand fairly visible:
http://www.sawf.org/Newsphotos/Fashion/KateMiddleton15Aug2008B.jpg

Diana's band looks like it has more detail to it (at the side of her finger) but Kate's looks completely straight -- unless of course she has it turned around or something. Somehow I doubt they are the same, but it would be interesting if they were!

Great picture! Ha ha! No, that's not the same ring.

I think that she's a beautiful girl as well. She's not so glamourous as to seem totally unapproachable, but she's beautiful in a 'pretty' way.:)

Can I just say that she's a beautiful girl or you'll beat me up? :whistling::whistling:

Well, you know....thinking cap on now...Diana had fairly large hands (she had a generally large frame), and so I think that perhaps a ring that she wore on her pinky could be worn by Kate on her middle finger.:flowers:

Has any one ever seen the little gold band kate wears on her middle finger? Diana used to wear one simillar on her pinky finger ... not to get off the subject,,,but it is about rings...lol

Yes, looks like you are right windsorgirl, but they still look simillar..

Someone may have already posted this, but Woman's Day have this article on their website: link

I had bit of a guffaw over it. . . it's so pathetic it's funny. . .

The Queen and Kate

Regarding the questions of whether the Queen has met Kate, in Christopher Anderson's latest book (After Diana), there is a picture of the Queen talking to Kate.

I can NOT believe that Mrs Middleton actually said this to any one.... or should I say I would be shocked. Why Now? You are right it is pathetic but I don't think it is funny....IMO because if you had nothing to say for six years why speak now when it can only damage Kate?? Personally I think that the relationship is strong and life as normal for them... (what ever Normal means) but all this rubbish coming from the Middleton Mother makes you think is she worried or is this false or could she be trying to save face? I gues we will see soon ... At least I would hope that we would because I like them together and they might just date for 10 years before they marry at least if the do they will be sure .. either way ...Happy New year every one

Regarding the questions of whether the Queen has met Kate, in Christopher Anderson's latest book (After Diana), there is a picture of the Queen talking to Kate.
Is there really? If so it would seem that an awful lot of people on this forum have spent many an angst riden hour on posts debating the obvious. Priceless! Absolutely priceless! :doh:

Don't you just hate it when the hamster falls off the wheel? :hamster: :lol: :ROFLMAO:

The picture was discussed at length earlier and judged to be an obvious Photoshop.

Is there really? If so it would seem that an awful lot of people on this forum have spent many an angst riden hour on posts debating the obvious. Priceless! Absolutely priceless! :doh:

Don't you just hate it when the hamster falls off the wheel? :hamster: :lol: :ROFLMAO:

I'm so sorry that I haven't read every single post in this forum. Can you ever forgive me?
Thank you for the welcome to TRF, though.

yeah, that was a photoshopped image of Bill Gates wife.

The book also has a picture of Charles, said to be of him looking depressed at the Queen Mother's funeral...except it's at the Golden Jubilee service.

I can NOT believe that Mrs Middleton actually said this to any one.... or should I say I would be shocked. Why Now? You are right it is pathetic but I don't think it is funny....IMO because if you had nothing to say for six years why speak now when it can only damage Kate?? Personally I think that the relationship is strong and life as normal for them... (what ever Normal means) but all this rubbish coming from the Middleton Mother makes you think is she worried or is this false or could she be trying to save face? I gues we will see soon ... At least I would hope that we would because I like them together and they might just date for 10 years before they marry at least if the do they will be sure .. either way ...Happy New year every one

I guess I was really laughing at the magazine, not the Middleton family. I just think it's amazing how women's magazines are able fabricate stories in this way.
A disappointed Carole Middleton has confided to close friends
Yeah right, but if so, what are these 'close friends' doing reporting this stuff to the press. . . it's all so phony, it just strikes me as being funny. . .

I am not surprised at Mrs. Middleton's statement. It is just a usual manoeuvring due to the fact that Ms. Catherine Middleton is in a really really awakward sitaution. What esle can be done under the circumstances? As for confiding in "close friends", it is quite possible that Mrs. Middleton does it on purpose to spread information she needs. Mrs. Middleton does not look like a naive person, whose has been used by evil mass media.

William and Kate: engagement and relationship rumours and musings

¤

The thread had reached 160 pages with almost 3,200 posts and over 183,000 member views.

It has now been split into two threads:

2005 - 2008
and

The thread commencing 1 January 2009 can be found here

¤ ¤ ¤

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom