Which Countries Should the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge Visit?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lenora

Heir Presumptive
City
Riga
Country
Latvia
If I 'm not wrong,the young royal couple is going to visit Canada soon.Which other countries would they visit?I guess the Commonwealth countries in first place.

The United States, Florida, Orlando area. Maybe in a couple of years they can come to Disneyworld with their children. I remember when Diana came to DisneyWorld when Prince William and Prince Harry were children.

nascarlucy said:
The United States, Florida, Orlando area. Maybe in a couple of years they can come to Disneyworld with their children. I remember when Diana came to DisneyWorld when Prince William and Prince Harry were children.

I believe its been said they are extending their Canada tour in July and coming to the States as well for a bit....but no one has said where yet....though I'd assume DC and/or New York is a given

BRAZIL! :p
Wishful thinking, but it would be great for ME :D!
Besides my own , I hope for Italy. Since Catherine spend some time there and also the country' history archives. I can see them really enjoying the place.

Personally, I'd like to keep them in the United Kingdom and all to ourselves! :lol:

I believe its been said they are extending their Canada tour in July and coming to the States as well for a bit....but no one has said where yet....though I'd assume DC and/or New York is a given
They are going to visit Canada,but will they going to visit province Quebec?

The Good Ole US of A of course! The Chicago area to be more precise....

I think they should avoid visiting the USA

If they want to maintain a lower profile, they should avoid the States. I see them visiting Canada, Australia and New Zealand first.

I'd love to see them in NYC. Will give me a chance to catch them in the flesh, so to speak.

I think they should spend the next decade or so in Britain supporting British interests and not visiting any overseas countries.

I would love it if they honeymooned in Hawaii at the same time I'm there (in 2 weeks and a couple of days). :D

Jordan, Catherine lived there during her childhood and it would be nice to see her and Queen Rania. Best royal hair together :clap:

GREECE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because I live there and I would love to see them!!

Denmark, because 1. I'm living here ;) 2. I'd love for CP Frederik & CP Mary to meet-up with William & Kate.

The report suggesting that the Duke and Duchess will visit Hollywood says:

'That's when the Princess of Wales infamously danced with John Travolta.'

What on earth does this mean? What was 'infamous' about it? Whoever wrote this article needs a good dictionary.

Golly, there's a lot of nonsense written about the royals.

Sometimes I feel that we need a team of debunkers to deal with the outrageous stories that get printed about members of the royal family.

USA. Either Seattle or Michigan. Seattle- I live near there now- Michigan- moving there next year. Or anywhere within driving distance of either one!

William and Kate to visit New Zealand in 2012

Prince William will head to New Zealand again, but it won't be for the Rugby World Cup.

He and Kate, the new Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, will reportedly visit next year to help ease the Queen's diamond jubilee workload.

Australia and the Caribbean are also on their list of planned stopovers.

Definitely the states, we'd love to see them here!

William and Kate to visit New Zealand in 2012

Prince William will head to New Zealand again, but it won't be for the Rugby World Cup.

He and Kate, the new Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, will reportedly visit next year to help ease the Queen's diamond jubilee workload.

Australia and the Caribbean are also on their list of planned stopovers.

:) And the DM was just complaining that they weren't going to pull their weight after their wedding. I think traveling to Canada, the US, Australia and New Zealand doesn't sound too bad.

The report suggesting that the Duke and Duchess will visit Hollywood says:

'That's when the Princess of Wales infamously danced with John Travolta.'

What on earth does this mean? What was 'infamous' about it? Whoever wrote this article needs a good dictionary.

Golly, there's a lot of nonsense written about the royals.

Diana danced with Travolta at the White House in our nation's capital, not Hollywood. He wasn't expecting it, it was her idea --- from what I understand.

I think they should spend the next decade or so in Britain supporting British interests and not visiting any overseas countries.

I made a statement comparable to yours somewhere in this Medusa's Head of threads and was absolutely shredded by a number of posters. I'm still recovering!

I'm looking forward to seeing them visit the States, It's going to be an amazing trip. The hysteria surrounding it has not been seen since Princess Diana. On a historical note it would have been great to see them visit Ireland with the Queen on such a momentous occasion.

I'm pretty sure that they're going to hang out with the Beckhams and maybe Snoop Dogg when they visit L.A. I heard the Beckhams are renting a seaside contemporary estate in Malibu for the summer. Maybe just like Princes Charles and Andrew when they visited L.A. several years back that they will pay a visit to the pitiable areas of L.A. and see how most of the Angelenos live. I don't think Princess Catherine has ever had Mexican food or Korean food before. L.A. has got to have the best food and the best weather. She will definitely take a deep in the ocean in her royal bikini.

They are going to visit Canada,but will they going to visit province Quebec?

The royal tour will take place from June 30 to July 8, 2011 and will include Alberta, the Northwest Territories, Prince Edward Island, Quebec and the National Capital Region.

Certainly Turkey. Waiting for my country, absolutely wonderful. Kate and William will like Turkey very much and I am sure they will admire.

William (with or without Kate) should spend more time with the troops.

His visit ,around Remembrance Day, to Camp Bastion, Afghanistan, was very well received.

Back
Top Bottom