Which Countries Should the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge Visit?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I’ve been wanting them to tour Africa and the Caribbean for a while now. Perhaps in 2 years time they can do a big tour of the US.

Agree with you on Africa and the Caribbean. Not quite convinced of the need for a trip to the US. C&C visited a few years ago. Perhaps H&M might do one in the next couple of years.

Agree with you on Africa and the Caribbean. Not quite convinced of the need for a trip to the US. C&C visited a few years ago. Perhaps H&M might do one in the next couple of years.

I’d like to see both couples tour the US. You know we’d welcome them with open arms.

I would like to see a tour of Japan and maybe Thailand. It would be great for William to get acquainted with the new monarchs of those two Asian countries and would come in handy as the UK seeks to join TPP in the post-Brexit era.

Last edited:
I would like to see a tour of Japan and maybe Thailand. It would be great for William to get acquainted with the new monarchs of those two Asian countries and would come in handy as the UK seeks to join TPP in the post-Brexit era.

Fair point. Though I am not sure how popular the new King of Thailand is amongst the other European royals :flowers:

I am wondering if we will see a visit to Spain and/or the Netherlands this year. Maybe a combined visit..a few days in each location.

Overseas...send them back to Canada!

LaRae

I am wondering if we will see a visit to Spain and/or the Netherlands this year. Maybe a combined visit..a few days in each location.

Overseas...send them back to Canada!

LaRae

I would actually like to see C&C make an official visit to the Netherlands. The only time they have been in the last c15 years was for W-A's inauguration.

Have the Duke and Duchess paid a visit to the Pope yet?

Please note that the title of this thread has been updated!

I think a visit to the Caribbean is long overdue. Charles, Camilla, Harry and Wessexes make regular tours, I’m surprised the Cambridges haven’t been there yet.

Personally, I would love them to visit South American countries like Argentina, Chile, Brazil, etc.

I do like it when the royals go on longer regional tours, so South America would be good IMO and it seems a while since someone from the BRF visited.

I would love a visit to Spain and Netherlands based on the Cambridge's interaction with those royal couples today.

I do like it when the royals go on longer regional tours, so South America would be good IMO and it seems a while since someone from the BRF visited.
I would love a visit to Spain and Netherlands based on the Cambridge's interaction with those royal couples today.

Charles and Camilla did a tour of Mexico and Colombia in 2014. I can’t think of any other recent South American tour by British royals.

Spain and Portugal might be a possibility. No recent royal visits there in the ’Brexit tours’ they’ve been doing in Europe.

Last edited:
> I noticed there was some speculation this morning on Twitter about a potential trip to Asia for the Cambridge's this coming autumn. If that is indeed the case, I think it will be good to see an official trip to China.

> I am not sure what the thinking might about be around scheduling official tours for C&C, W&H and H&M. C&C typically do a major tour in Oct / Nov, and if W&H are also planning to do something around that time of the year, where does it leave the proposed Sussex trip to Africa? Might the Sussex trip be nudged into the new year?

I’ve been wanting them to tour Africa and the Caribbean for a while now. Perhaps in 2 years time they can do a big tour of the US.

I also wish they'd do an African tour. They have never toured an African Country together I don't think.

I also wish they'd do an African tour. They have never toured an African Country together I don't think.

If the blogosphere is to be believed, the Sussex' will be heading to Africa sometime soon. How that might fit in with a new born remains to be seen. The Cambridge's going to Africa any time soon is bound to attract a lot of negative comments in the near term, IMO.

Mexico of course is in North America.

Yes, I did learn that in 8 years of geography in school.
But I was discussing a possible tour to South America for the Cambridges and just mentioned previous royal tours to the general area.

Is it possible to visit the Dukes of Cambridge to Portugal?

Back
Top Bottom