Wedding of William & Catherine: the Official Wedding Photos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I never said the photo was defective. I was saying that because of her eye condition, she wasn't looking at the camera, and if they had positioned her better, she'd have been looking at the camera. I just felt bad for her.

No one, myself especially, was saying she should be hidden away or something like Quasimodo. For cryin' out loud.

I'd like to apologise for my post, Sister Morphine, which looking back is abit over the top, unnecessary and was not intended to reflect badly on you or other posters. :flowers:

The wedding was awesome! I watched it twice, live and then re-run.
Thanks for all the pics, they are wonderful! I do like Kate's dress so much!

RICHARD KAY: Secrets of the royal snaps: a £1 worm! | Mail Online

As Royal Family wedding portraits go, it was reassuringly traditional. But there was an unexpected guest in the line-up — and it kept the Duchess of Cornwall’s granddaughter Eliza Lopes smiling for the camera.

In her hand was a £1 ‘wiggly worm’ which Camilla revealed yesterday had been bought by her stepson Prince Harry especially for the occasion.

Love the wedding pictures.The children were all so cute

I took another look at the largest version available of the group photo, and yes, Eliza is there with her wiggly worm! Now if only someone had brought a toy for Grace to calm her down on the balcony.

Love the story about the wiggly worm! It's nice to hear down-to-earth stories like that about the royals doing something that any ordinary adult would do to make a big event less daunting for a child.

I took another look at the largest version available of the group photo, and yes, Eliza is there with her wiggly worm! Now if only someone had brought a toy for Grace to calm her down on the balcony.

Eliza also had her Granny close by, but poor little Grace was on her own. I know she's William's goddaughter, but they were probably all a bunch of strangers as far as she was concerned. The other girls, besides being significantly older, are family and probably know each other well.

My favorite part of this picture is how Catherine has her hand on Willis thigh, it speaks of love and comfort and maybe a bit of giddiness like ''he's finally my husband!'' :) (exactly how I felt after getting married)

I agree! Its really a sweet shot.

Right nice interview with the official photographer. Hmmm he says he also took photos at the reception could those be the ones we've seen....though according to the credit on the photo those are from the AP. I wonder if the ones he's talking about went into their private collection. IMO I'm glad they got to keep many shots to themselves IMO it's how it should be.

BBC News - Royal wedding: Photographing the special day

My favorite is with William and Kate and all the little kids. I think it is cute and I love how her train spreads out towards the camera. This is the first time I have seen the picture with the families and I also like that one. I need a closer look but it looked like Camilla was holding one of the little girls hands.
I do not like the picture of the two of them together. Like everyone else said it looked too stiff and like Kate was afraid to touch Williams arm.

I like the picture of William and Catherine and the children. I like how the one pageboy is leaning near Catherine.

That is not from their wedding. This was photoshopped by someone. William wore. Red uniform at his wedding and a version of this black one at Harry’s wedding.

Er, remember he changed into this black uniform when drove in his father's Aston Martin leaving BP in the afternoon? Most likely this was taken in the time after the balcony appearance and before they left BP in that Aston Martin.

I remember there's one other photo like this, with them standing not seated, that appeared on the table during his video call with Lady Gaga (I think it was to promote Head Together)

Last edited:
Er, remember he changed into this black uniform when drove in his father's Aston Martin leaving BP in the afternoon? Most likely this was taken in the time after the balcony appearance and before they left BP in that Aston Martin.

I remember there's one other photo like this, with them standing not seated, that appeared on the table during his video call with Lady Gaga (I think it was to promote Head Together)

I stand corrected!

Back
Top Bottom