Wedding of William and Catherine: Suggestions and Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The car Catherine will travel in is on it's way to the Goring and we should get a pretty decent view of her because it's a lovely car with big huge windows. Won't get a good view of the bottom of the dress, but we should be able to see the tiara and the top right away.

I can't believe it is happening. My girls are so happy and excited. What a great day and love the new titles. I can't get over the nerves I am feeling for Katherine. I feel so bad for her yet so happy too.

To all of you in the US . Have you tried the BBc website, just a thought ..

Just been anounced that the Beckhams have arrived , Big Deal. The scene inside the Abbey is quite wonderful, men in uniform ladies in bright colourful dresses. FAB I don't know if I am going to get the chance to do anymore posting as its all getting rather exciting. NB Mrs Beckham dos'nt look too bad. She is supposed to have sent Catherine some dresses, YES BBC but Clarence House sent them back unopened :flowers:

Mr Beckham has his medal on the wrong side. OBE's are not a fashion statement imo. If you are going to wear it then wear it correctly.

Not sure about Mrs B's outfit. Very plain, but she is heavily pregnant so perhaps to much fuss would be too much.

Dark blue actually- dam David's hot

looked black to me, yes he is hot,

edit...Maybe midnight blue lol anyway my eyes are being held open with toothpicks now so who knows lol

Last edited:
Some of the hats are enormous , how will people behind these Ladies see ? Will they take them off during the ceremony so people behind them can see ?
The Abbey looks beautiful , just like an English garden. They have said that the trees will be planted at Highgrove.:flowers:

Mr Beckham has his medal on the wrong side. OBE's are not a fashion statement imo. If you are going to wear it then wear it correctly.

Not sure about Mrs B's outfit. Very plain, but she is heavily pregnant so perhaps to much fuss would be too much.

I had not noticed that . Do you think someone will tell him , or just leave it to avoid any embarrassment to DB :flowers:

The Spencers are arriving,,,,,,,,Kitty is so pretty as are the twins... hard to tell the three of the a part anymore.

Last edited:
Earl Spencer and wife number 3 or is it 4 have arrived . She looks very nice in pale pink?peach:ohmy:

I had not noticed that . Do you think someone will tell him , or just leave it to avoid any embarrassment to DB :flowers:

According to the commentator it's a fashion statement and may "take off" :ohmy: Obviously no clue to the significance of these things.

The hat on the fiancée/wife of Earl Spencer is huge!

Earl Spencer and wife number 3 or is it 4 have arrived . She looks very nice in pale pink?peach:ohmy:

She's not a wife. I was going to say "yet" after that, but his track record on fiancées turning to wives isn't so hot.

Ive been upsin 245 am..

The Beckham's look fabulous...yes David is Hot..my g/f and I are both off today..Yes He Is dAMN HOT>>>>

lady of hay said:
Sorry did,nt realise that was Kitty

Ugh missed her too, BBCA isn't telling who guests are

Does anyone besides me think that one of those hats on one of the ladies is doubling for a satellite dish for broadcasting this wedding?

What on earth does Tara P-T have on her head? Beautiful colour, but that's about it!

Ok who is the one in the blue off the shoulder dress? Not appropriate IMHO for a
Morning wedding.

Earl spencer is really grey !!. He is younger than me !! that is really scarry.
They are talking abuot Mr Beckham and the history of the abbey, why do they think it's strange for him to be there ?
I like Tara Palmer Thompkinsons's hat .

Is that the blue one lol i was just thinking the same thing lol ABOUT THE HAT

Mr Cameron was out chatting to people in the mall last night , wonder if he offered any of them a bed or cup of tea ?

I can't wait to see William and Harry making their way to the Abbey!

Sister Morphine said:
I can't wait to see William and Harry making their way to the Abbey!

Is this them leaving now?

Motorcade for the commissioners and prime ministers of commonwealth countries on their way.

Sally Bercow showing far too much cleavage imo.

I was in London at the begining of the month, and have another look round the Abbey. If any of our overseas posters get the oppotunity to visit please go , don't be put off by the price , £16 for adults kids go free, as we were in there for over 2 hours as there is plenty to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom